Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:35 pm
"Don't worry about it." Larai said, grinning at him now - despite the sleepy look in her eyes. "Let's just get out of here and head home. I have a feeling we could both use the rest." she then added in, chuckling.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:37 pm
"Oh, how are your legs?" Daemon asked, glancing down at them remembering the sore state she was in earlier.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm
"They still hurt plenty, but I can walk on them just fine if I need to." Larai replied, keeping that cheery and somehow oblivious look about her - a large contrast to the now utterly depressing and broken Milly.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm
"You shouldn't have even been hurt in the first place. So you get the damsel treatment." Daemon stated simply as he suddenly scooped Larai up in his arms and began to stroll out of the mansion.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:50 pm
{Wouldn't it be interesting if Daemon ended up being dragged into Hell's Court in Milly's stead just as he redeems himself?}

"You know, I would normally protest - but it feels nice being treated like the princess instead of the pauper every now and then." Larai said, gently leaning her head on Daemon's shoulder as he carried her.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm
((Cue the second escape sequence. xD ))

"I suppose the 'princess' would just like to go back to her bed and take a nap now?" Daemon said as he smiled down at her while heading back to their cave.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:58 pm
{Remember how the whole reason why Milly became pregnant was just so she wouldn't be stuck with the duty forever? Wouldn't it be funny, if, as one last petty attempt at revenge against Daemon for chosing Larai over her, would be to force him into the same stressful soul-stealing career that she had - meaning that his only escape back to his new life would be to have a daughter? (They get no exceptions twise. XD) If not, I understand. But it might make for a neat new arc if we eventually run out of things to write. Plus, it'd be a fun way to bring back the SECRET FUKKIN FRIENDSHIP POINTS system.}

Larai nodded slightly. "Just for a little bit. It has been a pretty long day, after all."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm
((Iiiiiiiiii like it. >XD ))

Eventually Daemon got back to their cave where he gently lay Larai down on her bed before he flopped into his own. "Ah, bed feels so good...." he said, muffled as he lay face down on his pillow before rolling over into a more comfortable position.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 pm
{Let's just hope he doesn't raise a pissed of psychopath this time. XDD}

Larai was tempted to get up and offer a small kiss or something as a reward for Daemon's talking their way out of death - but eventually decided to put it off, if she was going to do it at all. Her thoughts then lead to the kiss on the cheek, leading her to wonder what that was all about. A good luck token, perhaps?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:15 pm
((Time to cash in on the S.F.F.P.s? XD Btw, I love acronyms. :3 ))

"I'm not sure that was quite the way I expected things to turn out, but at least no one died I suppose." Daemon said as he resisted the urge to conk out right then and there.

((Gonna grab some grub, brb.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm
{Considering the princess bit, the SFFP count is now at: +25}

"It's alot better than what we could've expected." Larai replied with a small chuckle. "By the way, thanks. For everything. You could've just as easilly left me there and got out on your own. But you didn't. I never expected any less, but you still deserve some sort of reward for hauling around my dead weight." After a few moments she then asked, "Is there anything you want from me? As a token of my thanks?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:36 pm
Daemon closed his eyes with a small smile as he shook his head. "If anything, I should be doing something for you for getting you dragged into that mess in the first place." he said as he sat up.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:48 pm
"I got myself involved, don't blaim yourself." Larai replied with a soft chuckle. "Now, how can I pay you back?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:52 pm
"Well, if you insist...." Daemon said, his smile turning ever so slightly mischievous as he got up from his bed and wandered over to Larai, stealing a kiss on the lips that lingered for a few moments before he pulled away. "And now we're even~" he said with a cheery smile.

((I almost forgot; as for the SFFP at +25...
Daemon: Glee! 8D ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm
{SFFP +5}

Larai matched his smile and giggled slightly. "Yup! We are per-fect-ly even." Whether what was done next was out of general affection or just to playfully mess with Daemon's head, she went on to give him a kiss of her own. Chances are, it was a little bit of both. "And now you owe me~" she teased, eagerly waiting for his response.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games