Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 pm
"Fair enough." Shadow replied, walking over and eating the food. "It's not... terrible." She muttered. "So, do you know any jokes?" She asked as she looked up at the new doctor as she ate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm
"Ah, good. Now all we need is for the state propaganda team to fabricate their riot story and we'll be done. After this and perhaps a few other 'eliminations', we can start putting the full force of Catharsis into motion" Damien said with a pleased smile. "As a reward for your success your dry cleaning bill will be paid for" the Absolute Leader added, "unless you want to keep that as a souvenir in which case you will be fitted for a new uniform jacket."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:53 pm
Anne-Mari raised an eyebrow at the strange request. She had known prisoners to claw at the cell walls, plead and beg with the guards, sing what she assumed were songs from their home land. She had even met the odd few who refused to eat drink or move from their spot until physically dragged away kicking and screaming but never had she been asked for a joke before.

Frowning the Doctor lightly taped her chin before scribbling a few sentences down and handing Shadow the paper to read, they weren't great but at least they were some form of joke. Working in the research team for the military had left Anne with little stored up in her sense of humour that wasn't morbid or dark.

She had a fair few rude ones about the head of her research team and the Absolute leader but she didn't have the courage to write them down.

-

Jay, still grinning like a lunatic, sat in the chair provided for guests in front do Damien's desk "Seeing as it marks the beginning of the over all plan I think I'll keep it" Laying the jacket on the arm of the chair, carful not to brush any of the stick residue against the expensive upholstery he gave it another fond look before continuing his report.

"The next three areas have been lined up ready in the way of plans, getting in and out of the actual areas may prove difficult. Though we made sure there were no survivors people in neighbouring slums may be more guarded, after all its not every day a rat infested hole just vanishes"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm
Damien nodded. "Indeed. However, once our special camps are finished, all they'll think is that they're being relocated. Until then we'll have to pick people off lightly. We'll let this settle, then maybe pick an area in another region that we claim is getting aggressive. Perhaps next time it could be the Tianese, or the Verillians. By the way, how goes the construction of our population liquidation camps? They must be close to complete" the Absolute Leader asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Zil stitched up his leg after applying the necessary ointments and medications. Tianese medicine. Good stuff. That shard of glass dug in pretty deep. The man would need both legs if he wanted to try busting Shadow out. And again, he did not know where she was. It would take a few days visiting different facilities to find out. He sat back in his chair and looked out the window. That bare room with nothing but a table, chair, laptop and a medical kit dulled and reminded Zil over and over again why he was there and what he was working for. He had been informed of the news as soon as he had entered the building because of chatty neighbors. It was too late for him to have been able to save anyone and obviously, the area they hit wasn't the Helmshirish Quarter because if so, they would have gotten in open conflict with HERO. The Helmshirish Quarter. What memories. It felt like only yesterday that Kyrell was young and sneaky, Shadow worked for Helmshire, Saiyu would glare at him and the rebels were growing its base. That must have been two or three years ago. Zil couldn't tell for sure. All there was now was to find a way to track Shadow and get his next targets out of the way (just to cripple the Diethelmian government by wiping out effective leaders in the lower ranks).

((OOC: Actually, my mind is effed right now. I need to sleep. You know what time it is where I am XD XD Yeahp. Must sleep before the sun rises =3= ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm
Jay crossed his legs and hummed lightly under his breath as he recalled the information left on his desk about the camps. Construction hadn't started to long ago but with the lull in rebel activity they were well in time to meet the deadline Damien had set "Four of them are over 93% complete and the others aren't too far behind the main candidates are of Verillian blood. It might be worth considering them as our second target in stead of wasting resources transferring them to the camps "  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:26 pm
"True, though with the camps we can eliminate much larger numbers of people quicker. Depending on how much longer they take to complete, we can consider having to quell another 'uprising'" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:36 am
Kyrell panted. It was over. The leaders of HERO were safe. A few men were lost. Several rounds were fired. Helmshirish citizens were in no real danger but a fight ensued anyway. It was probably kept off the books but HERO managed to save a few civilians and keep them away from the danger zone. Kyrell's snow-like hair was tainted with red. He sat down on the pavement, heaving. The rescue and escape mission was done without a hitch but the battle was still pretty fierce. He looked around for a familiar face. Say, didn't Rafael come with him?

Right now, the concern was to stop whatever bull the government was pulling. Zil pulled out and placed on the table a print-out profile of a certain military tactician that goes by the name Jay de Varill. He flipped out his knife and stabbed the picture in the face -- the blade easily embedding in the wooden table. He knew this man to be the leader of the recent 'raid'. He would need to be stopped if he planned to do another. Zil buttoned up his trench coat and went out to gather more information.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 pm
Rafael sighed and slid down next to the prince, his empty riffle clattering to the ground in front of his feet, his hand reaching out to ruffle Kyrell's hair "You look like you've been dragged through hell and back" The black haired man was covered in multiple cuts and bruises but looked fine for the most part.

Whilst the ex-prince of Helmshire had charged into the throws of battle with out consideration for the situation Raf had hung back, preferring to pick off the enemy from the shadows.

As the adrenaline in his system ebbed away it had begun to ache painfully. Grunting he slid the medical patch form his face, allowing the cold air to ease some of the pain. "It's about time we got out of here. We don't want their guard dogs coming back while we're here now" Sighing he slipped the patch back on and stood, pulling his rifle over his shoulder and offering Kyrell a hand "We should also get those we've pulled out back to base as soon as possible, it's been traumatic for them"

~

Jay nodded, ultimately the leader would have to make the final decision he only did what was ordered of him. "I've started the official report, the sooner it's out the easier it will be to convince those breathing down our neck that it was a violent uprising. I managed to wring a few statements from the ex-rebels we've captured and a few frightened 'Helmsherian'...survivors agreeing with our version of events"

~

Saiyu popped the cap back on her water bottle, stuffing it into her satchel with a sigh "Who builds a holy city on the tallest border mountain huh~?". She continued tracing the dangerously thin mountain path her back pressed flat to the cliff, unfazed by the sheer drop in front of her.

After raising her concerns with the Princess about Kyrell she had been given permission to follow in the mans foot steps and find him, however when she took up the job they had failed to mention that she would be walking her way to the Helmshire boarder. It had only been a few hours and already Saiyu was debating going back to wait for a letter or for the white haired man to turn up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 pm
"Maybe I was", Kyrell replied and took his hand. He was a dazzling figure in the battle zone -- a graceful Odysseus with the whim of a man and the will of a god. He led with charisma, charging head on with skill comparable only to figures of urban legend. "Let's go", he said, addressing everyone when the others were done collecting ammo from collapsed soldiers. The civilians were loaded in vans and transferred as soon as possible as Kyrell walked back to their jeep, exhaustion present in his eyes. They could go back to what they were doing earlier but first, they needed to plan hastily for the settlement of these survivors... Although trauma treatment seemed for suitable at this point.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm
"Good. The sooner you get that out, the better. I also want to be informed when the Catharsis camps are finished. The sooner the better with them as well, but I don't want them rushed, otherwise that will leave weaknesses in the construction" Damien instructed. "I will leave you to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 am
Rafael nodded and clapped the young male on the shoulder an almost fatherly smile set on what little could bee seen of his face as the company set off, passing through now unarmed check points "Don't think that trauma counselling is just for these guys" he motioned to the jeep's that followed, containing the few survivors they had picked up "You did well today. you saved lives but that doesn't mean it wont stay with you"

The black haired male sighed, reclining in his seat "It takes more courage to live with killing a man then it does to pull the trigger. Think about it, I'm sure you can find someone who will listen" Pulling his hood back low over his face Rafael fell silent, just as exhausted as the rest of the company "Wake me when we get to camp".

~

Hoisting her self up over a miniature embankment Saiyu grinned, dragging a sleeve across her forehead. A task that had started out as nothing more then a mundane errand was finally getting interesting. There was a rush of footsteps and a few mutters as her two pursuers ran past, crashing through the undergrowth.

"..how do they expect to catch anything making that racket?" waiting until their footsteps died down Saiyu hopped back down from her muddy little out crop, doubling back on herself, quickly and swiftly picking her way through the undergrowth. "The next time someone tell's me a mountain is deserted I'll make sure to ignore them".

~

"The camps honestly aren't to far off, I would say a week or two before you could feasibly move anyone in without security breach though you would have to talk that one through with the actual architect, those drafted in with it's initial construction have also been...silenced...as per your request"

Jay nodded before standing and saluting, slinging his jacket over one shoulder "Was there anything else that you wished to cover sir?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 pm
Damien shook his head. "No. I think we've covered everything. I leave you to finish your tasks and to get a new uniform jacket" Damien said and dismissed Jay.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 am
"Maybe I was", Kyrell replied and took his hand. He was a dazzling figure in the battle zone -- a graceful Odysseus with the whim of a man and the will of a god. He led with charisma, charging head on with skill comparable only to figures of urban legend. "Let's go", he said, addressing everyone when the others were done collecting ammo from collapsed soldiers. The civilians were loaded in vans and transferred as soon as possible as Kyrell walked back to their jeep, exhaustion present in his eyes. They could go back to what they were doing earlier but first, they needed to plan hastily for the settlement of these survivors... Although trauma treatment seemed for suitable at this point.

"Ji? You there?" Monica knocked inconspicuously at Jian's door when she noticed that no one else was around the vicinity with a cup of coffee in hand. She was going to head to the concentration camp where those last 'infiltrators' had been sent and there were a lot of people to torture for information today.

((OOC: RP-wise, what time is it? I'm assuming it's morning since Saiyu's going down a mountain~?
Also, would it be wise to have Monica spill the secret right about now, Lolly?
And Snuggs, maybe the HeRO caravan could come across Saiyu~? xP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 pm
((Yeah, I think somewhere around there. Truth be told, I forget, but it's sometime during the day.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games