Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:07 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was not a quiet one...but I never made many friends...for some reason some people did not like me and others would follow them in their dislike of me..well it seem to have stuck as grew up....for some reason most people don't seem to like me so I would rather stay away from them...I figure with as many times I have been hurt by someone I figure you leave me alone and I will leave you alone...
it seems easier talking to someone online than in RL.......

Well, I didn't know you then, so I suppose I can't comment on that in any meaningful way.
Might have been a forceful personality or something. *shrugs*
I get along with you just fine, knowing you now, and that's what counts. ^__^

**shrugs**never understood it then and I still don't so I gave up trying to...so I just except it..just like the many why's that have been thrown at me in my life..

*shrugs*

**shrugs too** yeah..I will know tomorrow how much my life is going to change again...is it going to be a little or a lot??

Well, I hope everything turns out the best it can. D:

yeah thanks...either way I really need to quite spending so much time here and get back to work...it is just been hard to do**sighs then shrugs**  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:25 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shrugs**never understood it then and I still don't so I gave up trying to...so I just except it..just like the many why's that have been thrown at me in my life..

*shrugs*

**shrugs too** yeah..I will know tomorrow how much my life is going to change again...is it going to be a little or a lot??

yeah thanks...either way I really need to quite spending so much time here and get back to work...it is just been hard to do**sighs then shrugs**

Oh my. >.<
Good luck with that. D:

If I'm a distraction, you don't have to worry about me when you're busy, you know. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

Oh my. >.<
Good luck with that. D:

If I'm a distraction, you don't have to worry about me when you're busy, you know. D:

yeah....

you aren't a distraction but Booty Grab is the biggest distraction....and right now I am still looking for bats..............  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<
Good luck with that. D:

yeah....

you aren't a distraction but Booty Grab is the biggest distraction....and right now I am still looking for bats..............

Bats?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:40 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<
Good luck with that. D:

yeah....

Bats?

yeah yeah.....bats.....I have gone batty.....capt has hidden 31 bats in the guild and when he was bumping us.....I have found 17....would like to find 3 more but don't think I will...I am so blurry eyed I can hardly see the letters on the screen....really in to go to bed........  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:48 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<
Good luck with that. D:

yeah....

Bats?

yeah yeah.....bats.....I have gone batty.....capt has hidden 31 bats in the guild and when he was bumping us.....I have found 17....would like to find 3 more but don't think I will...I am so blurry eyed I can hardly see the letters on the screen....really in to go to bed........

17's a majority. The rest will probably be there in the morning.

Don't push yourself too hard. sweatdrop

Good night! emotion_zzz  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:43 am
Kay9214

emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:21 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

Kay! :D How is Kay?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

Eh... Things are not well in Kayland. >.<

Stranger! How is stranger? :D  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

No soy 'stranger'. D: Tu conoces mi.
Sorry things aren't well in KayLand. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:13 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

emotion_zzz

emotion_zzz

No soy 'stranger'. D: Tu conoces mi.
Sorry things aren't well in KayLand. D:

Nope. Never seen you before in my life. emotion_c8

Thanks... sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<
Good luck with that. D:

yeah....

Bats?

17's a majority. The rest will probably be there in the morning.

Don't push yourself too hard. sweatdrop

Good night! emotion_zzz

afternoon Kay....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 am
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....

Hello there. How's it going?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....

Hello there. How's it going?

going good...I finally gave up on hunting bats...found 19...oh I spotted a couple
of y'alls ghosties while I was bat hunting...
so how is Kay today??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games