Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Keiko hugged Hemlock's pot once the Oddish was planted firmly inside. Once this was done, she walked back up to Larrimore in time for him to react.

She wasn't quite sure what he was waiting for at first, though, but it came to her eventually. "Oh, sorry! I'm Keiko! What's your name?" she asked, feeling silly at best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko hugged Hemlock's pot once the Oddish was planted firmly inside. Once this was done, she walked back up to Larrimore in time for him to react.

She wasn't quite sure what he was waiting for at first, though, but it came to her eventually. "Oh, sorry! I'm Keiko! What's your name?" she asked, feeling silly at best.

"Larrimore. Please to make your acquaintance, madame." The hybrid would answer. Keiko might note that he had an accent, a Kalosian one if she recognized it.

"Have you been here long, miss Keiko?" He asked the woman, implying that 'here' was the headquarters or greater team. Seemed like a very sincere question, one of which he asked out of some personal trouble he was having currently.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 pm
"A few years, I think," Keiko answered, rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand while her right held Hemlock's pot against her belly. "I"m not sure exactly how long, though. It's easy to lose track of time when you have a lot of people to help."

"What about you?" she asked, interested in the hybrid she'd never seen before. "Have you been a member of Team Snagem for long? I don't think I remember seeing you around before."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"A few years, I think," Keiko answered, rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand while her right held Hemlock's pot against her belly. "I"m not sure exactly how long, though. It's easy to lose track of time when you have a lot of people to help."

"What about you?" she asked, interested in the hybrid she'd never seen before. "Have you been a member of Team Snagem for long? I don't think I remember seeing you around before."

"I've been here since...the Kalos Revolution so a few years too..." Larrimore said, dejectedly, the reminder of how long he had been here just making his mental state worse and it was visibly obvious that something bothered him greatly. The once proud and noble knight was just a shell of his former self.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:02 pm
"Hey... are you okay?" Keiko asked, instantly noticing his dejected glance. "Do you need someone to talk to, or can I help you in any way? You look like you're having a rough day."

Keiko didn't know how deep Larrimore's depression went, but she felt bad for him, wanting to make him feel better if she could. She would have to learn as much about what was bothering him as she could before she could do anything, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:42 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Hey... are you okay?" Keiko asked, instantly noticing his dejected glance. "Do you need someone to talk to, or can I help you in any way? You look like you're having a rough day."

Keiko didn't know how deep Larrimore's depression went, but she felt bad for him, wanting to make him feel better if she could. She would have to learn as much about what was bothering him as she could before she could do anything, though.

"I'm fine." Larrimore stated in a 'matter of fact' tone. "Physically, that is. I suppose I have some mental troubles but I'm attempting to sort them out, however with difficulty." He continued. This guy had a funny way of plainly stating things, in a very blunt, almost bureaucratic manner. "How do you suppose you can help?" He genuinely asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:55 pm
"Well..." Keiko started to say, getting nervous all of a sudden. "I"d be willing to listen if you want to talk about it. Getting whatever's bothering you off your chest will at least help you feel a little better."

It was clear that she had little experience helping people with mental problems. But she was willing to try, and that was a start, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Making his way to the green house, Fenrir walked through the base with a towel over his head from the shower that was just taken prior to the brain storm. The development took precedence over the fact that Fenrir was only half way dressed with just a pair of sweats leaving the rest of everything else bare.

Pushing the green house door open, Fenrir spotted the person he was looking for and quickly pulled the towel off his head. "Hey Keiko! did you know the snag device has a tracking feature?" He asked. Fenrir's upper torso had a few scars from the intense training he was put through at a young age but the ladies usually over looked it it because of his dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes that you could get lost in.

And like usual within seconds of his out burst he noticed the beauty of all the plants around him. Their were flowers and trees of every kind just sittins on the side of the mountain and to Fenrir's amazement, the building was well hidden. It sat on what looked like a large chissled out portion of the mountain. Looking outside the the glass panes, tree tops of humongous proportions kept people from seeing a little piece of heaven and vice versa "Wow" was all that came from Fenrir's mouth.

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 pm
Keiko turned toward Fenrir when she heard his voice, but the combination of his attire and the subject of the conversation he was starting made all the blood in her body rush to her face. She quickly turned away from him, unable to say anything due to the bashfulness consuming her brain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:15 pm
When Keiko didn't respond, Fenrir turned to the little lady and saw that for some reason she was bright red in the face. She then quickly turned around so that her back was now facing him "Um... did i do something wrong?" Fenrir ask sounding a little to innocent compared to how he normally acts. He didn't really like being ignored and it tended to bother him alot more then it should but he learned to give people a chance to explain themselves before giving them attitude.  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 pm
"Well, you did just walk up to a girl who's currently in a relationship with someone other than you wearing nothing but pants and telling her you basically have the capability to stalk her. Honestly, setting the world record on blushing and turning away from you is the tamest response you'd get from that," I said calmly, after having Rala teleport me to Keiko's side when I sensed her emotions. Which wasn't hard to do, considering how strongly she reacted to Fenrir.

"S-s-sorry," Keiko stuttered, fighting through her bashfulness. "It's... uh.." she added, not having much luck in that department.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:39 pm
"Ah..." Fenrir replied the realization of his words and actions as plain as day on his face. Looking around, Fenrir saw nothing that could be used to cover his bare chest and just gave up before stepping behind the tree. "So i guess asking for some help with a mission is out of the question? Ive been watching the security tapes of the super training room to pick up pointers and i thought that this next mission would be up your ally. You'll get the chance to see a totem Lurantis while helping me woop team rocket for stealing valuable research materials and who else knows what else." Fen asked.  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:57 pm
"Well, I'm interested," I sighed, pushing my glasses up against my face. "Happy to give those fools what for. First spawn camping, now this..."

"I-I-I'll h-help..." Keiko finally managed to say, though she was still blushing like mad.

"And don't worry about Keiko, she'll get over it eventually," I added, throwing an arm over her shoulder and patting her back. To my surprise, she nodded instead of her usual response toward me making light of something about her. "Don't worry about a shirt, though. In fact, given where we're headed, we might want to change into something more suited for warm weather,"

"Wh-where?" Keiko asked shakily.

"Well, Lurantis are native to Alola, not to mention it's a Totem Pokemon, which can only be found in that region. Though given Rala's lack of experience there, we'll have to rely on Claydol for transformation, and that requires interacting with the company grouch," I explained flatly.

"Unlike you lazy bums, I'm not programmed for such emotions," GRAY chimed in.

'Says the AI who freaks out at the slightest mention of ghosts," I retorted without missing a beat.

'It's clear to see all that studying you've been doing hasn't been doing you any favors. Even if I were programmed to feel emotions, I can't be afraid of something that doesn't exist," GRAY huffed.

"You hush," Keiko barked at GRAY before I could react, a good sign that she was getting over her shock. 'Anyway, what part of Alola did you have in mind, Fen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 pm
"I'll be wearing my normal clothes either way, gotta hide the ninja gear." Fenrir said before quickly closing his mouth and mentally kicking himself, the last thing he wanted was for them to think of him as more of a creeper then what was already thought of him. "Good to hear, there's a bunch of Charmeleon running around that im particularly interested in. I hear the power from its mega evolution can rival that of a mewtwo. The grimace on Fenrir's face quickly melted away at the thought of what he might be able to accomplish with a pokemon of that power and was replaced with a small grin. Besides he needed something that could fly, the mission in pewter city and his inability to escape quickly with ease left a rather sour taste in his mouth.  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:16 pm
"...wasn't that just an internet rumor?" I asked regarding Mewtwo.

"Probably not, considering Ein has one," Keiko retorted, pouting at the mention of Ein.

"...oh yeah. Anyway, where to?" I asked Fen again, since I wasn't sure where this mission of his was taking place.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games