Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:53 pm
Shin; SEED pissed off so many people... I finally got interested with Destiny, but then when they released Destiny and Legend, they ended up not showing what they could really do...

Kazzy; From what I understood, yes. Because according to the article, the AGE system is known only to the main character. So clearly, it's not something the system can do. That leaves it to the UE.
Essentially, I'm lookin' at the new main character as if he has Impulse Gundam from Seed Destiny.

Dissy; Sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I'm seeing that I'm about to snap in madness, if I sit in the office much longer. I need to get out. xD

Donut; 00 was pretty bitchin'. Though the movie was like... The ********?

Well, I'm sorry! Xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm
I don't know what K-popin' is, but it sounds coooool.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm
@Mana~ Its fine lol. I would want to have the Raikage scare the shizz out of my genin anyway xD.

@Haku~ Hello brother of the darkside. How are you? I bought some fresh cookies. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm
[ Donut: } *Shakes head*
Don't interfere with my quantum brainwaves!

[ Dissy: } Hello~

[ Kaz: } Lol... that's kind of... new, I guess. I'm assuming it'll just be one of those things where it'll be better if you just pretend it isn't a Gundam series.

[ Digi: } *Frowns and purrs* Ungh.

[ Haku: } There was a thunderstorm?

[ Mana: } Don't wanna finish either series. I hate pretty much every character in both series... and mobile suit. I honestly can't wait until we get our dubbed Turn A Gundam. From what I've heard, it's hard to get into, but once you have, it's apparently one of the top series.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 pm
@Dissia: Very good, Sister Sith. How are you? Pass the cookies over here. And the baby blood.

@Shin: A big thunderstorm.  
I didn't say I liked all of it. There's retarded s**t in every Gundam series.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HELLO O w O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm
[ Donut: } *Shrug* Agreed. But I personally saw almost every moment as retarded s**t.

[ Dia: } *Waves* Heyo.

Ungh... anywho... I have to wake up early to work with my father tomorrow, so I'll be headed off for now. Have a nice night, everyone.
( I promise I'll try to show up more, kay? )

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Sypher is going crazy! XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 pm
@Haru~ I have heard. He is supposed to train my genin too.... is there a return policy?!?!?

@Haku~ -passes fresh cookies and the bowl of blood- Im good. I lost about 33 pages of a story I was working on when the power went out earlier though stare not to happy 'bout that.

Hello~!  

Disturbia Underheart

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:11 pm
Shin; I disliked most of the characters.... I just happened to like Justice, Legend and Destiny. The rest irked me...

It's all good, Dissy. I need to move places once in a while. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 pm
Dis: But of course! Now, may I turn your attention to the Suzume jounin model? She's a bit new but she is determined, an excellent shinobi and has never gone crazy once in her shinobi career! XD  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 pm
Disturbia Underheart
@Haru~ I have heard. He is supposed to train my genin too.... is there a return policy?!?!?

@Haku~ -passes fresh cookies and the bowl of blood- Im good. I lost about 33 pages of a story I was working on when the power went out earlier though stare not to happy 'bout that.

Hello~!

You write?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 pm

[@ Anon]: Lol

[@ Shin Saur]: Night. :]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm
@Haku~ Yes, It was a new Idea I had so I had started typing it and I lost all of it. Kinda wanna forget about it now.

@Haru~ Lmao. I need to talk to Astra first.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games