Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3501 3502 3503 3504 3505 3506 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

*Lily smiles softly. She'll take the back way in, not that Moon's parents would care, but she'd rather not wake them. Her smile falters a little as she thinks about her last trip there in the moonlight. Damn Harv anyway, too busy in his suit and tie with his legal stuff to take a moment for anything else.*

The lake, it's at Harv's parent's compound, they were hippies back in the day, still are. *She grins.* The lake is clear, and warmer than you'd expect. Great for ski-um, swimming.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 am

She smiles at Ayami, "As much fun as that sounds, Ayami...I'm tired, and think I'll just retire to my quarters for the night soon. But come by tomorrow and tell me how it went."

She sips her drink and props an elbow on the bar so she can rest her chin on her palm.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 am

Yes let's go!
The more participants the better the outcome.

*doesn't even think about how weird that sounds*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am

I am afraid I do not have the proper attire for swimming sweatdrop I am mzilt too timid to go without clothing as well sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am

oh i was planning on wearing this... gonk
*didn't think about swim wear considering what was going to occur*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

Oh, don't be silly Ryzan. I'm sure we can find something for you to wear. Besides, Lady Ayami is right. There's something about the water, so soothing. And it's mostly dark, unless the moonlight bothers you.

*Brat appears in the shadows, nods to Ayami and slips back in to the shadows, skirting her way through the woods to the lake.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am

I suppose I could go anyway even if I do not get in the water just to have some fresh air. I stay inside far too mzilt sweatdrop

*finishes up his wine and stands*
I am ready when you are~
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 am

*stands at the door and catches sight of Bratty then waits for lily to lead the way*

((to EE))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

She waves goodbye to the group and sits there at the bar, sipping her drink and wondering what in the world Ayami wants to do at the lake. After a while, she finishes her drink and gets up to rinse her glass out.

Yawning and stretching, she makes her ways downstairs to her quarters and retires for the night.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 am

((Nighter's Kat))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am

((*glomps* Night, Lily! See ya tomorrow night!))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Raz returned once more to the Bar, this seemed to be becoming a rather favoured hide away for her now, she pulled off her needed booze to recreate the Grateful Dead drink and sat down at the bar. Ugh... what day full of headaches. She was starting to wonder why she was even bothering some days anymore. She let out a long sigh and crossed her arm infront of her so that she could put her head on her forearm. Pain in the a** day...

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 pm

*strolls up from the rooms downstairs in very odd attire*
Oh! redface
I didn't think I'd run into anyone...
hehehe
how are you today ms Raz?

*pulls a bottle down from the shelf to get herself a drink*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Raz stared at the woman that came up the stairs, it wasn't till she spoke that Raz recognized the woman behind the strange attire. Raz raised her hand to her mouth to block the grin that spread across of her face. She was almost about to laugh but managed to hold that in.
"Nice... erm... well whatever you're wearing. Though I must admite I prefer you in black leather and thigh high boots... and what did you do to your poor hair..."
Raz did like Leko's hair, it was something to be proud of.. long and waved just right. This hair definantly wasn't Leko. At least not in Raz's eyes.
"My day feels like the calm before the storm. But We'll pass on the subject. Onto something more amusing... why on earth are you dressed like that?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 pm

#1 I'm under the weather due to wonderful deeds taken on by Ayami rolleyes and #2 I'm going off to cause soem trouble soon in an Arabian camp off in the desert somewheres...
They like to sleep in groups so I get very good dream stalking there twisted

((I may need to hop off - someone here may want me to spend some time with them User Image))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3501 3502 3503 3504 3505 3506 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games