Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm
*yumi fell asleep quickly to the soft scent of the flowers, the slight breeze from the windows blew the scent right to her*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 pm
.........garden of hatred, writhing vines-he punched the ground, blackish grey vines rose from the ground, wrapping around another dummy, and crushing it, small pops could be heard from a block away, as parts of the dummy exploded, sand pouring out madly-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm
*tau left the room softly by jumping out the window. landing on his feet, he walked around the yard and to the woods, sleeping under a tree*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 pm
..........final strike, garden of eden, no salvation-the ground shook, as several of the dummies simply disappeared in a thick black and white cloud, when it cleared, they were simply gone-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 pm
ed walked up to yumi, he was going to talk to her, but didnt want to wake her up, he went aot yo find mayun and sshun ((were are you?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm
((mayun's at his house. shun's at a florist with nemu))
*the breeze became slightly stronger, letting some of the flowers' petals fall and blow towards yumi. after a few minutes, there were a good couple of rose petals scattered around her bed. the breeze calmed again*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm
((thanks june... BTW did you figure out your scanner?)) ed went wandering around and spoted mayun "may i ask if you are training?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm
They reach the flower shop and Shun opened the door. "BA!" Shun yelled and a shirt old lady came out from a back door. "Shun...Its good to see you." Ba said and hugged the boy, though she only reched his knee. then she looked at Nemu. "Who is this Shun?" "This is Nemu." Shun said happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm
-he stopped, and sat down, meditating, he drank some tea, and turned on a small radiol listening to the first song he heard-
-nemu walked by shun, and looked at the many flowers inside-....its nice to meet you, Ba  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 pm
notingles
((thanks june... BTW did you figure out your scanner?)) ed went wandering around and spoted mayun "may i ask if you are training?"

((nope, i killed it.....trying to figure it out i kinda....blew it up...a computer guy came today to see if her could fix it....i think he's coming back again sometime next week sweatdrop ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he stopped, and sat down, meditating, he drank some tea, and turned on a small radiol listening to the first song he heard-
-nemu walked by shun, and looked at the many flowers inside-....its nice to meet you, Ba
ed had an idea, he shapeshifted into mayun ((clothes included)) and aprached  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:56 pm
-he looked up, and smirked-....cute...............so, which demon are you did arcturus send u?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:56 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles

((nope, i killed it.....trying to figure it out i kinda....blew it up...a computer guy came today to see if her could fix it....i think he's coming back again sometime next week sweatdrop ))
((that is both bad AND good, bad becalse your scanner died... and good becalse it gives me time to recover the gold i used to buy the sword of aegis [9-9,5k]))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he looked up, and smirked-....cute...............so, which demon are you did arcturus send u?
"i am the demon that will make you get angry" ed said shifting into himself again "how many times did they do this?... i mean turn into you"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 pm
3 times in russia, and once in a town a few hundred miles from here...............  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games