Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice sighed before making her way in through the barrier in which the boy made a gap in. "So, you Neuro's little house maid or just another pet of his?" She asked, his eyes held a bit of curiousness and jest in them.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:36 pm

User Image
Hana's body started to shake violently as she was trapped in the memory. She started to make whimpering noises as the man in her memory was attacking her and taking her. She was also trapped in her demon form again, which was taking its toll on her body, twisting and pulling her insides, waiting for something to rip. Blood started to drip from the sides of her mouth and she began to attack herself with the little movement she had, her claws ripping into her wrists making her bleed alot more than she had been.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon and his wolf companion only had time to shift to their human forms and dresse before Leon had removed his silver claymore from his bag. The hilt was tightly wrapped with leather so he wouldn't burn himself on it. He and the other were groaned as the vampires and Neuro took off and chased after them, quickly catching up to the wreckless death mobile. Chasing cars as a kid did plenty good later on, especially for moments like now.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Neuro stopped the car abruptly,"Mutt get in,"his eyes roamed his surroundings.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:51 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon stopped with a small yelp as he almost ran into the back of the car, He turned to his second and order him to return to the retreat to see how things were going. The man did not argue and darted away once again before Leon slipped into the car.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Neuro kept driving when he heard Leon get in the car, resumed his usual driving.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 pm

((poke))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

User Image
Argon put more chains on Hana and then brought her back from her nightmare. "You are a little stronger than i thought, dearie. No matter, because soon, my dear brother will arrive and thn the fun will surely begin. So give me a scream for a reward." He ran his finger down her arm. It gave the same sensation as the man of her past.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:22 pm

User Image
hana was still out of it from the memory she had been in. When Argon touched her she let out a little, gasping scream that wasn't much. But it did cause her to throw up alot of blood, splattering her and Argon with blood.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Brago couldnt think of anything. What will I do? I Kane wont help me and will probably laugh at me, and if I go to Neuro, he will probably try to make me his slave... I have to calm down Brago bit his hand. calm..

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:51 pm

User Image
Argon immediate stood and kicked Hana. He shed his bloddy jacket, clearly angry. "Look what you've done. I aught to kill you, but i won't. Your tiny scream was sufficient for forgiveness. This once." He chucked the bloody garment into a corner.

"You don't like blood. Come over here and I'll drain you of yours, you son of a b***h." Nike growled at him.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 pm

User Image
Hana let out another tiny scream when he kicked her. She threw up more blood on to the floor. "brago....." she said. it was barely audible and a tear slid down her face. She was losing her fight to beat Argon's game with her.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

User Image
"Is the thirst that bad? I should think so. There's a reason we don't let Siphons live. You always get too hungry and sooner or later, you kill everything in sight. The last one I killed took out a whole city and he started with his family." He moved towards hana, then stepped back. "You are a messy one, but you are breaking. I can't wait to hear you when you really use that voice of yours."

Misha screamed and threw herself against the bars, like she was trying to get away from something.

"Now that one. What a pair of lungs," Argon said clapping.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm

User Image
Hana didn't say anything. She hung in her chains limply and unmoving. She started at the floor in front of her. Hana just though how mush she hated Argon and how mush she hated being chained up, and get gave her energy. her aura went wild again as she jolts and pulled on her chains, causinf them to pull off the wall a little more. Her restraints cracked more.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:36 pm

User Image
Argon stared at her curiously. "I think I'm gonna have to use something a little more drastic." He grabbed Hana by the throat and slammed her against the wall, making her rise until she was standing. "Now let's see. How does this make you feel," he said as he dragged a finger up the inside of her thigh.

"Don't touch her," Nike screamed.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games