Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:12 pm
(UGh I typed up a thing, and my phone lost it. I'll re-do it later.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm
Zetao
(UGh I typed up a thing, and my phone lost it. I'll re-do it later.)

(( surprised ))

((Okie dokie))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Quinn started perusing the store but immediately discarded most things on sight. She decided to get Spencer a bag of small entertaining things, as she only knew odd things about him.

PLUS they were her specialty.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Max was at a loss, he hadn't found anything in the store he thought Spencer would go for. Unless the guy wanted a key chain with his name on it. He had to go get something a guy like Spencer never considered wanting but that people like himself really appreciated for it's simplicity and usefulness. Like Paris and that other chick discovering Walmart fr the first time.

Just the sudden realization that he'd recalled that IQ sucking show was depressing enough to make Max take a mental pause and reassess his surroundings.

AND suddenly. He knew what to get Spencer. What better for a fire totee?

Max grabbed Quinn by the shoulders and distracted her from selecting a gift bag. She stood staring blankly at him holding a striped metallic green one with one eyebrow slightly raised.

"I thought of the perfect thing!" Max stated. 100 % confident.
"Tell Chrissy I'll meet you guys there. And you be a good girl until I'm gone." Max turned Quinn in Chris's direction gave her butt a tap with the side of his sneaker clad shoe and headed out to check the mall directory.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:28 pm
Christopher paid for the shirt he was getting for Spencer. As he grabbed the bag he saw Max walk out of the store and down the mall. Christopher then turned his head to Quinn. "Where's he going?" Chris asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:44 pm
(Skip to party?)☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

"He didn't say." Quinn said shrugging as she went to pay for the bag.
"Just that he would see us there."

"C'mon and help me find the rest of Spencer's gift." Quinn said nudging Chris with her elbow.

Max transported his goods home from the mall very gingerly. It would take some time to prep but would hopefully be amusing at the very least.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:23 pm
"Oh? What are you getting Spencer?" Christopher asked.

Spencer was overseeing the distribution of his invitations. He delivered some himself, and made sure the other couple of guys were doing their job as well. It was a fair number of invitations and Spencer was paying by the hour.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:34 pm
(Skip to party?)☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

"That's the beauty, I don't know until I see it. Come on" Quinn said and led Chris back out into the maze of stores.

Max stood back and wiped his hands.
He checked the time and made a beeline for the bathroom. He'd wanted to try and smell like something other than chlorine for once.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 pm
((Sure))

"Alright. As long as I have a little bit of time to get ready for this sudden party" Christopher said. He was thinking of what to wear. Perhaps his black silk dress shirt, as it was a gift from Spencer last Christmas, so it would be a nice way to show he appreciated it by wearing it to said friend's party. Would he wear a tie with it as well? What pants went best with it?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Quinn had, had THE most difficult time finding stuff for Spencer, Chris had tried to help as much as he could, but he just wasn't girl level in shopping.

Quinn had finally settled for a framed photograph someone had taken for one of the clubs earlier in the year which happened to capture their group quite nicely at a booth in the Caf, the frame being what she found at the store , she also got Spencer a bag of small hard candies known for being fancy but tasty, and a few other odd bits he could use at school.

Max had secretly transported his gift to the party just before others started showing up fashionably late. He was dressed for the occasion, for once, in a shirt (and yes a tie - it wasn't even clip on!) with loose fitting khakis, as slacks were so not his thing. He'd even gelled his hair, cause hey...why not?

Deciding to slip out the back, Max took a long curve around the building and came up behind Quinn and Chris they were walking up the path to the doorway.

"Hey you two," he said jogging to 'catch up'.

"Shopping turn out successful after all?" he asked as he got in step with them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:07 pm
"It was" Christopher replied. His gift was wrapped up in a small box. Christopher himself had a shower when he returned and threw on his black silk shirt and a pair of brown slacks and good dress shoes. Since the party called for a tie, which Christopher had no problem with, as it was part of his usual attire, he had added a dark blue necktie and put on a matching vest.

Christopher looked at Quinn. "I think we both did fairly well" he stated.

Spencer was busy putting his new suit on. It was a white suit with a red dress shirt and black necktie, as well as black dress shoes. It was his special night, so he wanted to make sure he was the fanciest one there. His private limo and a few servants awaited him to take him to the discotheque.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 pm

"So what did you end up getting" Quinn asked Max, turning slightly to look at him. He didn't have a gift in his hands, unless it was shoved in his pockets along with his fists.

Max just winked, and nudged Quinn. She was wearing something other than her school uniform for once, though it wasn't overly different, a bibbed dress with overall straps in a light green.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:39 pm
Christopher looked from Quinn to Max and then back to her. "I suppose then we should go find the birthday boy" he said and began heading in to where the surprise party was being held.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:06 pm

"Yeah! Lets go see this snazzle fest already." Quinn was mostly anticipating food. She hadn't eaten since lunch due to shopping.

Max held the door as the other two walked in, he'd seen the room already, and the grandeur was pretty impressive. Made his sister's pageant fanciness look way tacky in comparison.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:54 pm
Christopher went it and put his gift down on the table where they were all being placed. He then stood by the wall and waited for Spencer to show up.

Spencer got into the limo and was riding along with some of the servants who would be helping out at the party. Music was blasting as the limo drove along.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 pm
(It;s not a surprise party right? He sent out invitations...)☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

"Oh! I think he's coming!" Quinn said bouncing slightly and turning to look and make sure Chris and Max were looking at the door. A small gaggle of people were surrounding it and peering out the windows.

Max turned and leaned against the present table, apparently they'd gotten there just in time, he looked at Chris and wiggled his eyebrows. Apparently quiet Quinn liked parties.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff