Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm
*catches the marker when dame throws it back and points at her threateningly with it*
Pipe down over there scream I know where you live!! scream

*mumbles incoherently about the interruptions for a moment before going back to the lesson while Ryzan silently apologizes to everyone*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Amy nodded and smiled happily. She realized that she actually didn't have to force herself to smile or be happy right now. This was good.

"We sure do, Nei. We try to keep a variety of fruit drinks available here, including fruity wines. I also have a personal love for many cherry-flavored things. I'll go get you a glass of it for you."

She smiled, squeezed her shoulder lightly, and then walked to the bar. She ordered two glasses of cherry wine from Tommy and then waited for a moment for him to get them. As she waited, she watched the antics in front of her with a grin.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm
Zephit watched the marker fly at Psy, get caught by Dame, and then well launched back to its original owner. It caused his tail to swish from side to side anxiously, and if he wasn't thinking he might've pounced after it. Something reminded him that people might not like him tackling them, not when he weighed just as much as they did. Or more, probably.

"If I ever get a back yard for myself, maybe I'll take a vacation in it. I hear that people like to sleep in tents from time to time." Zephit mentioned softly, giving a small laugh at Psy's reaction to the marker. Though something in his brain clicked over what Dame had said. Ignoring their yelling for the moment.

"What is a mistress, exactly?" Zephit's eyes were wide with expectation. It was an interesting word to call someone's friend.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 pm
*walks into the lounge, carrying Smok. The baby dragon had hurt his wing earlier, and the trip to the vet to make sure it wasn't broken had caused her to be very late to the art exhibit opening. She'd brought him so that she could keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't try to take the bandage off again*

*seeing a pretty large crowd, she smiled. The turnout looked even better than last time*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm
-yells back at Tes- We know where you live too!!! xd And Psy has a key! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm
stare *tries his best to ignore dame for the time being since he was just reaching the end of the lesson. After he wraps up, he immediately steps off the stage and heads for the refreshments, meanwhile Ryzan takes the microphone for a moment to once again apologize for Tes' rudeness and thank everyone for bearing with him*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Amy grabbed the two glasses when Tommy handed them to her, thanked him, and then walked back over to Nei. She handed her one of the glasses.

"Here you go, Nei. I hope you like it. So how have you been lately?"

She took a sip of her own wine and then smiled. It tasted really good. She hadn't had any in quite awhile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:00 pm
*Grows pale as Zephit mentions people "like" sleeping in tents User Image and tries not to make a big deal out of it.* I suppose if one "likes" that sort of thing. whee *Tries to stay calm at the notion of something so barbaric.*

Oh Mistress as in the Mistress of the House. wink It's a name that has fit me for many, many years. I dabble a bit in the……Art of Persuasion. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 pm
xd -smiles at Psy and Zephit with a mischievous grin- Excuse me for a moment. twisted -slinks of towards Tes and glomps him, kissing him on the cheek- I love you! xd -erupts in a fit of giggles and flounces over to Ryzan to give him a quick hug and peck on the cheek as well before going back to where she was beforehand-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 pm
Amy applauded loudly for Tes and Ryzan. "Good job!"

She hoped they'd do another one next month. Their lesson was really interesting and would help budding artists. Eyes were very hard to draw.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:06 pm
"So mistresses are people that live in houses and persuade people?" Zephit slowly nodded his head, getting these new facts straight in his mind. So Psy was an incredibly persuasive lady, who lived in a house, with a husband who was hot. Whatever that meant.

"Sounds like you have a good reason to be friends with her, Dame. But what about you? I'd like to hear about the things you are good at as well. I like to know about pretty ladies." He said, shuffling in place like a sheep. Amy didn't like him calling her pretty, but maybe some other people would. Zephit nodded again, assuring himself that Dame wouldn't mind.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 pm
*starts making her way over to the refreshment table. After the evening she'd had, she needed a drink*

*struggles a little to get down, not understanding why Kits won't let him go like she usually does there*

Calm down, Smok. In a little while, I'll take you over to the pet spa. I just want to look around first.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 pm
Cooties!! gonk
*flails arms wildly in reaction to dame's "attack"*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm
-chuckles even more hearing Tes shout cooties and flail around like a fish- rofl rofl rofl

Oh no, no, Psy's more like our boss or leader, over at the MW. 3nodding Guess leader would more fit the bill since I don't actually "work" for Psy. biggrin

Aw, flatterer you. xd wink We like flattery, don't we, Psy? -nudges her- If you like to know about pretty ladies you will be getting to know a lot of information around here. We have lots of pretty ladies. ^_^ whee

Me? I'm just your run-of-the-mill dancer. 3nodding I'm fifth in line over at MW, fifth lady that was granted the privilege of being and MW lady, that is. biggrin I pretty much just sit around and look pretty. wink Isn't that right Psyzapp? lol I don't do much else at the bar. XD

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm
*joins his husband at the refreshments table, rolling his eyes at his overreaction to dame*
If you are not careful, security here just may think you need be removed.

Who? Me? Naw... I just gave an awesome lesson. cool No one's going to throw me out after that.

*sighs and asks Tommy for a glass of wine* sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games