Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 am
((Possibly around late morning? and I'll go with that as a plan))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 am
Saiyu recapped her water bottle and shimmed the rest of the way down the tree she had been sat in. After playing a game of cat and mouse with the two loud mouth idiot's she had finally managed to give them the slip completely.

Dusting her shorts down she started off again, heading in the general direction in which Helmshire would be.

~

Jay saluted and turned to leave "Well then I will get on with the report" shutting the door behind him the tactician took off towards hi office, yawning. If he was going to get this state report done on the 'rebel uprising' he was going to need a hell of a lot of coffee.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 pm
"A man once taught me that you have to gather the conviction to face the consequences before pulling the trigger", Kyrell commented talking bout you-know-who again. "I have already decided that all necessary actions must be done without hesitation or fail. Because all of this is done for the people of Helmshire. Not just them but all the oppressed in 'Diethelm'. This is for them". That was when the driver called out to the two men sitting in the backseat. The driver said that there looked to be an injured person going down and approaching their convoy. Kyrell nodded it off casually and told him to signal for the others to send some paramedics. He, himself, looked at the person for a few seconds, watching as its face.. Her face became clearer and clearer. She was getting very close when it hit him like a star from the sky. His eyes lit up and he told the driver to stop the car, jumping out of the uncovered vehicle and running to meet with that person. It wasn't just anyone (and certainly not injured. stupid driver). It was Saiyu! He ran towards her with arms ready to embrace as he raised up the hill or mountainside or whatever that was she was coming down from. He didn't care. She was there. She was alive!

((OOC: *facepalm* I accidentally didn't input Kyrell's "new" response for Raf! Anyway, here it is~

Will you send Jay down to kill more people anytime soon? If you will, tell me. Zil's ready OwO ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 pm
Jay sat at his desk rubbing his already pounding head. He had only been sat for a maximum of five minuets before his phone had rang, honestly he wished he hadn't answered.

Outsiders had been spotted poking around the remains of the slaughter and the few guards posted had been exacted on site, allowing a few rioted from neighbouring slums access to the lock down.

Snatching up his head set stormed out, reigning in a few of the soldiers still left behind after the mission he headed out again, restocking his own arsenal of weapons. Hell was about to hit those still left with in the massacre zone.

~

At the drivers shout Raf was wide awake and fishing his few remaining rounds from his pocket. He watched as Kyrell jumped out of the car his face lighting up with a joy he hadn't seen in such a long time. Slowly he pulled himself up and pushed his head through the broke sun roof, watching as the ex-prince of Helmshire bolted up the hill, a smile lifting his face.

"Looks like something from a musical, eh?" The driver rolled his eyes as Raf chuckled. "so do you think thats who he was moping after?"

~

Saiyu hopped off the small mountain ridge she had been walking for the past few minuets just in time to watch as a battered old convoy crawled up over a neighbouring ridge. She froze watching as the jeep's drew closer, it was already to late to turn back and there was nothing in the way of cover out in this scrub land.

Hoping that who ever it was could at least be civil when lurking around Mount St. Angelos she continued on her path. A chorus of shouting went up and the convoy ground to a halt. The red head shifted in to a defensive stance as one of the doors was flung open only to blink in shock as she spotted a familiar shock of white hair. The one she had spend the past year looking for along the horizon.

Slowly she straightened up, watching as he darted up the hill, arms thrown open. As if on autopilot Saiyu's body moved forward, slowly at first. The near her drew the faster she moved, eventually breaking in to a run. Her backpack hit the ground she head literally threw herself at Kyrell, tackling him to the ground laughing like a school girl "Kyrell! What are you doing up here!, I thought you....and now..." she continued to laugh, burying he face in his chest and hugging him tightly. "Thank god your ok...I" There was a moment's silence before Saiyu pushed her self off of Kyrell, allowing him room to sit up. Tears streamed down her face despite the smile she was wearing "I'm glad your alright..."

((all the feel's -weeps in to a tissue-))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:35 am
Kyrell kept his foot steady on the ground as he met Saiyu's embrace lest they fall down the hill and crash near one of the jeeps' wheels. He just listened to her words, savoring them and reminding himself that this was not a dream. He then asked in a most concerned tone, "What are you doing here?" He remembered asking her to stay and take care of his sister. He said that because it was dangerous outside and h didn't want her getting caught again. Goodness knows what could have happened if some Diethelmian soldiers caught her.

There stood in the middle of the massacre zone a man of eyecatching candy red hair and a dark trench coat. The people around him wandered about, either snatching what they could or protesting this act of hate. Of course, they wouldn't have gotten there without help. Zil knew he would return soon and only then could there be a stop to this.

((OOC: Sh**'s about to get epic! Hey, we haven't picked where yet! So to narrow it down... Abandoned building or interrogation room~? OwO ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 pm
"Hey..." Shadow trailed off dully as she looked at the lady doctor. "Piece of advice. Cut the makeup and blend in as much as possible. There are too many wolves in high power, and you're the type of sheep they find the most tender." Shadow told the doctor.

"Yeah?" Jian asked, still going through is stacks of books. "Come in."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 am
Saiyu laughed, dragging a sleeve across her damp cheeks. The stupid man really had no idea how worried they had been about him. She pulled back and fished through her pocket, producing a small envelope the front neatly inked in the princesses handwriting "She's fully recovered before you tell me off for abandoning my post. She just wanted to know that you were safe..."

Rocking forward on to her tiptoes she kissed Kyrell's forehead "...I...wanted to know you were safe" In truth Saiyu hadn't considered what she would do if found once again by the military, she was only set on finding Kyrell. Nothing else really seemed to matter to the red head.

~

Gunfire ripped through the air and the few who had been brave enough to stay scattered. The soldiers perusing them like a pack of ravenous dogs. Total hell broke loose as a few of the shambled mob fought back, some being exacted and others being dragged back across the blood soaked earth kicking and screaming for interrogation.

Jay stood, statuesque amongst the chaos his eyes fixed on familiar crop of fiery red hair. His face was sterner then he last remembered as if he hadn't seen a peaceful nights sleep in years but there was no mistaking that face stood amongst the carnage.

Slipping a knife from her belt Jay flung his arm forward, watching as the dagger imbedded it's self in the dirt before Zil's feat "Who knew a flower could bloom in such anarchy..." chuckling he moved forward winding his way around the few bodies that had yet to be laid to rest, a demented smile splitting his face. "Glad to see you alive...even if you do look like s***"

~

Anne-Mari smiled and shook her head a strange, distorted breathing filling the room, she was chuckling. Without the sound the actual sounds it sounded supernatural, a scratchy forced panting.

Pulling the paper back towards her and scribbling her thoughts down once more 'I would love to have that choice. Sadly it's no longer my choice as to how I look any more. The doctors decide. Though your lucky enough....or..unlucky enough to be under the protection of Damien'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 am
"You idiot! I'm fine", Kyrell said after playfully ruffling her hair. He was glad to see her but he couldn't help but be a little mad that she went and endangered herself. He then crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, "And what do you intend to do now that you've found me?"
No doubt, this was the man that interrogated him once upon a time. He ignored the dagger, knowing it would miss. "Your dogs too busy to defend you right now?", Zil asked and sensed a sniper on the roof, aiming at him. Without hesitation, he grabbed Jay by the collar and used him as a human shield. "Too bad. I spoke too soon", he said, backing up into a nearby abandoned warehouse.

"Nothing, nothing. Jay's taking care of internal conflict for once so I can rest easy. I'm sure you've heard about the commotion. Can't believe they've decided to initiate an operation right now. Right when there's so much public distrust. Of course, the minister of propaganda should take care of that but it will still be troublesome for me later on" she said, taking the guest seat in front of him and leaning close, resting her chin on her intertwined fingers with elbows leaning on the table. "And how about you, chief general?", she said in a seductive way.

((OOC: I'm so excite! >w< Hey, Lolly! You didn't answer my question. Should Monica accidentally spill the beans now or no~? OwO ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm
Jay laughed like a madman as Zil grabbed him, allowing himself to be yanked toward a run down old building. He didn't want any of those worthless mongrels jumping in on the action as much as the red head didn't.

The moment he was pulled in to the abandoned wear-house. Out of site from the sniper Jay drove his elbow back into Zil's side, wrenching himself free and stumbling forward. "Bit of a rude way to greet an old acquaintance, don't you think?" Coughing the Deithelm Tactician rubbed his neck.

Unhooking his headset Jay dropped it to the ground, slipping his military jacket off the ends still partially damp with Helmsherian blood. "Oh I get it~" He purred,
"You're still bitter about the interrogation right?"

~

"Uh..." There was a momentary pause as Saiyu scratched the back of her head sheepishly and looked at the ground, scuffing her feet "Honestly...I hadn't got that far". She had been under the impression that things would go back to normal or at least as normal as life could be. "Beyond making sure you were still in the land of the living I had no other plans...".

Frowning she glanced back up at the white haired male in front of her, silently pleading not to be sent back to Mount St. Angelos.

~

Raf yawned and lent against the side of the sun roof, glancing at his watch. As nice as it was to see Kyrell this happy it was doing their currant traumatised cargo no good to sit around waiting like cattle in a shipping truck.

Sighing he called up the hill, waving at the ex-prince "Oi love birds! you can squabble over this late, we have to get moving" being the voice of reason really did suck sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:06 am
Kyrell sighed. "Now that you know I'm alright, and I assure you, I will be alright... Go home, Saiyu." He then gestured down the hill to continue without him. It was just a short way anyway and he knew his way back. That or he could catch the end of the caravan and hitch a ride anyway. He then looked back to Saiyu with reprimanding eyes, urging her to go back.

"If that's what you tell yourself to ease your situation, I won't deprive you of it", Zil said simply. "Now then. Tell me what you aim to achieve by doing this?", he asked, getting into a fighting stance. "And if you don't tell me, I'll beat it out of you". Zil wouldn't strike first. Not in this fight, at least. He was still as confident in his hand-to-hand combat skills as before. It was his mastery. Should Jay pull out a gun though, he was prepared to adapt to that or any other methods of fighting dirty.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 pm
Rafael grinned and slipped back through the sun roof "We can go on ahead, besides we need to get these people back sitting like ducks on a firing range isn't my idea of safety" shrugging of a dirt glare from the driver Raf lent forward, barking the same order over the communicators. Soon roar of engines signalled the convoy was once again on the move as per the princes command. All be it now very slowly. None of them was truly willing to leave Kyrell behind with a stranger on a mountain top.
~

Saiyu's stood ridged her eyes fixed on the grass, unwilling to meet Kyrell's stern gaze. She had disobeyed his orders before, did he really think that a chance run in with him after she had taken the time to wonder down half a mountain was going to placate her? that she was going to turn around and go back.

Shaking her head Saiyu finally plucked up the courage to look at the white haired male. Her face set with nothing but sheer defiance as she gestured behind her, in the general direction of the Holy City "Thats not my home and don't think I'm going to willingly go and in that city when I could do something to help….please.." she sighed gripping kyrell's hand, "don't send me back"

~

Raising an eyebrow the mad man chuckled stepping back to increase the space between them, casting a quick glance over the males fighting stance. "What I aim to achieve at this moment in time is nothing short of pure chaos, that is my job after all but if you think I'm lying. so with that in mind" Slipping a dagger from his belt Jay opened his arm's as if to embrace Zil "……Ladies first then"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 pm
(( I don't care Aya. Do whatever. >.> ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 pm
"Operation? What sort of operation?" Jian asked confused. "The only operation I heard of was to capture Shadow, and that was for her DNA so we can make super soldiers. I don't know what you are you talking about?"

Shadow said nothing as she looked at the doctor, laughing. "Well anyway..." Shadow muttered, pulling a bobby pin out of her hair and starting to pick the lock. "You must be new or newly transferred. Good thing. There was a bats*** crazy doctor who grew obsessed with me. Luckily, I wasn't allowed out of my test tube so nothing happened." She shrugged.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Kyrell crossed his arms and looked at Saiyu. He wanted to take her along but he did not want to risk jeopardizing her safety. "We have enough help. You'll only be a hindrance", he lied. To him, keeping her safe was more important than the need for extra hands. She then patted her head. "We're working so all Helmshirish will have a home again. And I can't focus on my work worried about your safety". For a prince, he fared well without the comfy sheets, good food or plentiful water that he experienced when he joined HERO. But he didn't want that for Saiyu.

Zil awaited the attack, sidestepping to see if he can get to the side or behind the man or at least put himself in a favorable position. He noticed the dagger but ignored it for now. Getting at a good angle for attacking or merely waiting would be good starting strategies assuming Jay knew a thing or two about face-to-face combat.

"You don't know? I could've sworn you would know. There's quite a commotion in the slums. And well...", Monica would have continued but it came to her that it was possible that Damien still hadn't told him. Anyway, it might reach his ears eventually. Monica then tried to change the subject. "Never mind then. You seem busy. I can come around later."

((OOC: Yowch! No love~? x__x ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 pm
((Sorry my brain is dead, I've been working on meeting minuets all day and I can't put the words together in the sentences and make sense and....yeh....I will post first thing in the morning. Sorry! many hugs and apologies!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games