Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....

Hello there. How's it going?

going good...I finally gave up on hunting bats...found 19...oh I spotted a couple
of y'alls ghosties while I was bat hunting...
so how is Kay today??

About the same, I suppose.

How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:46 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....

going good...I finally gave up on hunting bats...found 19...oh I spotted a couple
so how is Kay today??

How are you?

well I am not really sure...watching the four Sandhill cranes in our yard really brighten the day...I just wish my brother would call and let me know how things went..I don't know if he hasn't called because he mad or things went bad for him or even he can only use the phone at certain times of the day...on a day I wish the phone would ring it has been silent......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....

so how is Kay today??

How are you?

well I am not really sure...watching the four Sandhill cranes in our yard really brighten the day...I just wish my brother would call and let me know how things went..I don't know if he hasn't called because he mad or things went bad for him or even he can only use the phone at certain times of the day...on a day I wish the phone would ring it has been silent......

Oh, that's cool.

Oh dear... Well, it's probably just someone being unable to get in touch. sweatdrop
I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I hope it works out for the best. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....

so how is Kay today??

How are you?

Oh, that's cool.

Oh dear... Well, it's probably just someone being unable to get in touch. sweatdrop
I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I hope it works out for the best. D:

yeah they start at the in of the street and make their way down and back..

I think right now I need to hear that broken record....it makes my smiles...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:09 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

so how is Kay today??

How are you?

Oh, that's cool.

Sounds like the pack of turkeys that roam around here. o:

Really? o.o I'm glad. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:23 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

so how is Kay today??

How are you?

Oh, that's cool.

**smiles**

yeah...anything that makes me smile or laugh these days is good...very good....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:28 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's cool.

**smiles**

I'm glad I can help. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's cool.

**smiles**

thanks my friend...
oh I just spotted another ghostie while BGing..I am waiting for capt to get on to check and see who won his little game.....I hope I get one of the MCs cause then I won't have to buy it...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:50 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiles**

thanks my friend...
oh I just spotted another ghostie while BGing..I am waiting for capt to get on to check and see who won his little game.....I hope I get one of the MCs cause then I won't have to buy it...

I started looking for them again, so I've probably found it already.

Good luck! I hope you win! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:58 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiles**

thanks my friend...

I hope you win too....

thanks...**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiles**

thanks my friend...

I hope you win too....

thanks...**smiles**

I kinda lost interest because so few people were playing, and now I'm way behnd, @.@ gotta get them all first now. o.o

^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:08 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she smirks evilly as she quickly drops her wrench into her truck then closes it sitting on the lid:::.... your point?

This is how we got into this. Asking me my point after I state my point. emotion_facepalm

:::she looks arround then shrugs her shoulders:::... we're just in an alien temple... not my fault you cant remember your point....

Not specifically an alien temple (especially if the main page is to be believed eek )

And it's you that can't hold on to my point for more than a minute... :/

eh whatever.. whichever alien human crossbreed of either... it dont matter... but its still your point bein made....

:::she looks at him unamused:::... you never said I'd have to hold anything....

No, not really...

Don't forget my point if you're going to ask about it three seconds later. Other than that, do what you want. :/

dude yes really...

but I cant "hold" your point... and it was a lot longer than 3 seconds later... oh yea imma do what I want regaurdless... lmfao...

(damn not everyone would've kept that goin like that.. lmfao... my sides are sore from laughin and damn did i need the laughs... smile )

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she looks arround then shrugs her shoulders:::... we're just in an alien temple... not my fault you cant remember your point....

Not specifically an alien temple (especially if the main page is to be believed eek )

eh whatever.. whichever alien human crossbreed of either... it dont matter... but its still your point bein made....

No, not really...

Don't forget my point if you're going to ask about it three seconds later. Other than that, do what you want. :/

dude yes really...

but I cant "hold" your point... and it was a lot longer than 3 seconds later... oh yea imma do what I want regaurdless... lmfao...

(damn not everyone would've kept that goin like that.. lmfao... my sides are sore from laughin and damn did i need the laughs... smile )

xP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

No, not really...

dude yes really...

xP

:::snickers evilly as she gives an evil grin::::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

No, not really...

dude yes really...

xP

:::snickers evilly as she gives an evil grin::::

*watches Kusai evilly Sith around evilly* :/  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games