Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

MistressMoonlight

Invisible Phantom

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:13 am
Thank you for inviting me to your guild, I usually go by the name Moon. Hmm things that I do? Well I like to write {{short stories}} and rp. Personality wise, I can be compleaty insane or calm...But usually im insane ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:25 am
HEY THANKS FOR THE INVITE i LIKE TO DRAW i AM A GOOD ARTIST i DO AVI ANIMATION AND THATS ABOUT IT DUDES  

prisoned angel

Kami DeFleur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:33 am
Thanks for the invitation. My name is Kami. I am a 23 year old electrical engineering student living in PA. Want to know more about me? Ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 am
Hey Ya'll! domokun
Thanks for teh invite, this guild looks really nice. wink
I'm Cat, I <3 manga/anime, (not a narutard) and I also <3 RP'ing.
See ya'll around!  

dudehead27

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gran Rey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:43 am
Hello.

I got a random invitation out of the blue to a guild I never heard of, so of course I signed up right away wink Great to be here! My name's Gran Rey, usually shortened to just Rey, I'm 16, and I like writing fiction and attempting to make guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:15 am
well i got a invitation to join the guild.......so i joined cuz it seems cool.....
my name is carlos figueroa i'm 17...and i love writing role playing story ^^ for some reason it come to me and i just write it down ^^ so i hope if i make a rp everyone well join ^^  

Ms_Haruhi_Suzumiya

Vlad tempest Dracula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:45 am
hello i'm Vlad and i'm surprised you learned this was a mule account good job ::claps::

well i do like to RP and chat about things  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:40 am
ok! as lotsa ppl, im new here so ill introduce first:
hello all! my name is Carlos im 17 and im from argentina
i like anime, manga, videogames, animals, but not just that, ilike other things, but im too lazy to list them ^^u
so im new, and i thought this could be a fun guild to join to, so here i am ^^
and i hope we have a good time together!
see ya!

Carlos_cano

Scotlands Burden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:36 am
@_@ wow alot of people in this guild
anywho...i am nemisku my friends call me nem but i don't mind if you call me something else. i am Scotish so i wont be online as much as most people. i am 14. i am friendly and enjoy helping but i am shy also im wierd and like being that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:35 am
Hellow! I got invited here, and though, "Sure! It looks fun!" so, here I am =D ~does happy dance~  

Himitsu Shoukanshi

Himitsu Shoukanshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:42 am
Whoops, and I forgot to tell you guys about myself...X_X Well, Im 17, and I LOVE anime (Trigun, Getbackers, ect) , music (Heavy Metal, Techno, mostly), drawing, and Gaia. Im a big RP fan, but I really haven't had the time to do any, so maybe Ill get a chance to do some by joining WN?. Erum...I joined Gaia in June, but only became active in September...Im currently trying to save up for a "Shadow Spirit", but of course, its not going well. crying

And well...anything else you want to know, just check my profile, or message me. =) See ya round.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:26 pm
Hi, got a random pm from someone who saw me in the avatar arena. (**HINT HINT**)

I'm Tsubasa No Mirai (Wings of the Future), Mirai (Future) for short.

Age: depends, people say I'm 17 but I swear up and down my mind says I'm 5 3nodding

I have a tendency to change my avatar at least, if not more, once a day.

I love Japanese anime and manga.

I read, write, draw and a crap load more when boredom takes over. (look for me in the art arena!)

That's bout me in a nutshell, got questions send me a pm or leave me a comment on my profile, can't guarantee when a reply will get to you but I normally check my gaia stuff daily.  

Kit Kardnell

Saphier_Daega

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:47 pm
Allo, Thank you for the invite. My name is Saphier, I am 22 years old and work at a sign company. I like to draw, rp, watch anime, and play WoW.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Gaia Name: Kaori Fallen Angel
School: Middle School 8th grade
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Internet, Music, Drawing.
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Strait, I like boys.... sadly.....
Fav. Food: Mac & Cheese
Fav. Animal: Panda's and Foxes
Fav. Band: Evansecnce
Fav. Movie: Not sure......
Other: I'm not emo. Yet anyway. I don't consider myself emo until I cut myself. And I will only do that to keep myself from commiting suicide.
If you make fun or talk bad about emo's around me, then I will put up a fight. All three of my best friends at school are emo. And oe of them are gothic.
Don't make fun of me. I'm small for my age, that doesn't mean that I won't kick your a**.
I am very outspoken, and I don't 'candy coat' things. I'll tell you that I don't like you, rught to your face. That's why my friends likeme so much. I'm the shyiest one in our group though.

Well, It's nice to meet you all, And I look forward to being here.

Fallen Insaniity

RaiRass_Rosato

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:20 pm
So I get a PM from a guy with the word Mule in his name to come and join some random guild. The first thought that came to my mind was: "Why Not?". Thanks for the invite.

Gaia Name: chaos_cheater07
Sex: No Thanks (Lol. Male)
Sexuality: Heterosexual (a.k.a. Straight)

Quick Description:
I'm 15 years old and I enjoy writing a lot. I'm currently writing a novel called Shadowstalker, and the first chapter is available for anyone to view as a journal entry on my profile. I also love video games and just hanging out and chatting with friends.

Wanna know MORE about me? Well, if you do, just drop a PM in on me, or write a comment on my profile. I love comments and I want to know what you have to say.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games