Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 pm

*whispers over to Raz*
Yah I'm with you the plain stuff is a bit choking.
I prefer the Plum myself...
You should have asked for chambord with it....

((brb running to the store))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, Amy and I just started construction to expand Aqua Springs to include some winter activities. The pool won't be open much longer, but we're going to keep the hot tubs open through the winter. We're also expanding the main building to have an indoor area where we'll serve warm drinks and maybe some snacks. There's a hill near the back of the property where we'll be offering sledding, tubing, and maybe skiing and snowboarding. *grins* That part was actually Karrie's idea. *wonders for a moment if Karrie's working, but knows he usually isn't this late at night*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Raz had to cough dryly a few times to clear her throat a little more before offering Kits a forced smile. She very much planned to leave the stuff alone after this, tradition or not, politiness or not... she got lucky this time, next time someone would be wearing it for sure. Raz looked over at Leko as she whispered to her. She leaned slightly over as well.
"I have no idea what you're talking about... and I don't see how putting anything in that motove cocktail waiting to happen could make it any more paletable... what the hell is chambord anyway? Some sort of this sushi stuff?"
Raz was clearly out of her element, those sadistic at the table were more than likely going to see her squirm in places. But that was part of the adventure, she supposed. She listened to the other conversation to try and get a better feeling for Kit, Raz continued to look around, suddenly dreading this whole experince.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:42 pm

She nods as she listens to Kits talk about the plans for Aqua Springs.

"Well, that sounds like you have quite the successful venture going on over there. I wish you the best of luck with it....and a lot of snow too. wink "

She sips her sake and stops the waiter, telling him to pack her meal to go when it's ready.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 pm

It is going pretty well. We had a few regulars over the summer. I haven't seen them so much lately, but we're hoping the winter expansion will bring some more people in. 3nodding We won't have to worry about snow, just cold enough temperatures. Amy said we're going to be able to get a snow machine. *giggles* I think she really wants to be able to play in the snow. *sips her sake and takes a bite of one of the appetizers*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 pm

-looks at the time- Oh my! Kits, if we're gonna go, we're gonna have to eat fast xd . Well, you don't have to show up when I do, so, you eat at your own pace. wink I'm gonna have to eat fast. biggrin While they are preparing my food, I'm gonna scootch down to my room and change. Be back in a few! -she waits as Kits slides out so she can get out- Thank ya. -hurries off towards the hall that leads to her quarters-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:59 pm

eek *suddenly yells out*
WHAT IS CHAMBORD!??
*calms down and looks around as everyone jumps a little at her outburst - she snickers and speaks normally to Raz*
Why isn't only the best black raspberry liquor around!
When you add it to sake they call it a purple haze twisted
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm

The waiter brings Kat her food in a to-go box. She smiles and scoots out of the booth, turning to the ladies still seated there.

"Well, as much as I hate to leave, I have much to do tomorrow. Have a good time, ya'll. Hopefully, I'll see ya'll around tomorrow, once I get out of the mountain of paperwork awaiting me in the morning. :wink"

She leaves the booth with a wave to the ladies and exit the JD. She cuts through the bar and makes her way downstairs after doing the security measures in the office.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Raz sighed and closed one of her eyes as she looked over at Leko, oh this was going to be an interesting evening for sure. She looked around as three people out of the five seem to be leaving... a little rude concidering they invited her down here for a meal. Just as long as Leko stuck around to show her how these damned chopsticks worked and the ins and outs of the sushi eating then she didn't mind. She still had no idea what was in that small teapot nor what that green stuff was.
Raz looked back at her drink, she really doubted adding another new alcohol that she never heard of to this chemical compound was going to do it for her.
"Well you learn something new everyday, I suppose... but next time, could you scream the rest of it too... I don't think I heard you right the first time." Raz smirked. She waved as Kat left for the office.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 pm

*jumps at Leko's outburst, dropping the sushi she had in her chopsticks* eek *takes a deep breath before trying to pick it up again* Purple haze... that actually sounds pretty good.

Good night, Katana. *waves*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 pm

*giggles as the waiters drop of her food as well*
I like my sushi as just rice and fish...
none of this wrapping going on....

*picks one up and plops it in her mouth and smiles*
*mumbles and points at things around the table to tell Raz about each thing understanding how overwhelmed she felt.
Smiles ridiculously afterwords*
*finally finishes off everything in her mouth*
what did you get?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

((Night all...back to work at the high school tomorrow......dammit. xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 pm

-comes back up and sees the food has been brought- Yay! -places her props down beside the small stairs that lead up into the booth and then plops back down beside Kits- Sorry about that. I really needed to get dressed though. ^_^

-opens her chopsticks and starts to dig into her food, pouring white sauce all over it, mixing it in. dame then notices something off. She looks up and around to place it and sees Kat missing- Where'd Kat go? neutral -brings the chopsticks up to her mouth and takes a bit-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

It's all right. ^_^ I understand that.

*picks up some chicken* She went to her room already. She said she had a lot of work to do.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm

User Image
Dame what the hell have you got on?
You look like a gold armored guardian angel....
with a touch of attitude.... User Image
Kat headed off for the night.
Where are you two off to with that kind of get up?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games