Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 pm

*looks a bit confused at first that the mess was cleaned up, but then shrugs*
Less work for me, the better ninja

*inspects his vest to make sure he didn't get anything on himself*
They're not excuses, Ry. I think turning back into a grunny while I'm there is a legitimate concern, or running into someone from Neriak who's wondering where you are and if I killed you stare At the very least, maybe you should be coming with me. I don't see why it's necessary for you to stay here.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 pm

*nods* That's where it sounded like it came from, at least. *realizes she needs Dame to show her where the club is and starts eating faster*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:15 pm

*brow furrows slightly*
I... I need to be here. I want to know if there are any updates on Quortek's legal troubles as soon as possible.

*takes a seat by the counter and lights a clove*
I cannot ves well stay informed if I am not even on the same world.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 pm

-finishes the last of her rice, licking her chopsticks and running her fingers on her plate a bit to get the last of the white sauce- Mmmm heart Man that sauce is good! biggrin -leans back stuffed, wipes mouth then starts to finish her tea- Man, I am DEFINITELY gonna have to limber up tonight or I'll be sick! rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 pm

*grins* It really is! heart *quickly finishes up the last of her chicken*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 pm

*starts making another steamer*
tch... who's making excuses now? rolleyes From what you told me earlier, you've been staying locked up in your room. How is that any different? You're still not talking to anyone around here and you're still not getting any new information.

And as you keep pointing out, getting the mask shouldn't take more than a day at tops if there isn't anyone else trying to get it, so it's not like you'll miss out on anything, unless you just really like staring at your walls that much. stare

*pours some syrup in his steamer and sets it on the counter to cool this time instead of going straight for it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:26 pm

-tells the waiter all of it's on her tab when he comes over, she thanks him and drinks the rest of her tea- Well babe, you ready to head over? -looks at Raz- You finished over there, Miss Raz? ^_^ -moves towards the edge of the seat-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:26 pm

*hangs his head a little and frowns*
... I really have been mzilst avoidant, have I not? It is just... knowing that Quortek may return, I feel I should not get close to Seth. Yet at the same time... I... I almost prefer Seth...

*shakes his head and takes a long drag off his clove*
If I stay in my room... I do not have to address anything...

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm ready. ^_^ *waits for Dame to move aside, then slides out of the booth* Good night, Raz.

((I think she already left, actually. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 pm

-grabs her props- I'll do some stretches in the cab ride over. wink -walks into the mainbar to go out through that door, notices Ryzan and... biggrin Draa- Draa! biggrin

-puts down her props briefly and hugs Ryzan- How are you, hon? -kisses his cheek then goes over to stand in front of Draa, cocking out a hip and placing one hand on it, the other hand using one finger to tap her chin- And just where have you been, Draa?

-raises an eyebrow- I hope you got my letter and have fulfilled some of my requests? -grins greedily at his attire- I must say, hon -touches chest with free hand, fingering his lapel- I do love this vest twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan, crossing his arms while leaning against the counter*
Hate to break it to you, but I doubt "Seth" is going to be around forever. And with his attitude, it's only a matter of time before he gets into some trouble of his own and can't come here anymore either. Then you'll be left with no one.

*grins lewdly when he sees dame walk up. There's a brief pause before he answers since his brain is more focused on her curves than what she's saying*
hm? Oh... yeah... I took care of everything. Not too happy about the no internet thing stare ... but at least I've got your nice little personal collection to provide me hours of entertainment twisted
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 pm

*follows Dame into the main bar. Seeing Ryzan and Draa, she smiles* Hi Ryzan, hi Draa. ^_^

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Vendui' fair dame.
*holds his clove away from them as dame gives him a hug*
I have been.... well. *smiles a bit and taps the ashes off his clove*

Vendui' miss Kits. You look so adorable in that outfit 4laugh

*glances over at dame and Draa*
I would not say he has gotten "everything" taken care of. He still has yet to find or even look for employment rolleyes Reminds me a bit of someone else I know...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 pm

-grins widely with the slightest hint of a blush gracing her cheeks- Well, SO happy I could help. wink And, there IS a video store down the street. wink You'd think you'd get tired of seeing the same pictures over and over again. wink

I would just say I'd take more but... sweatdrop I'm pretty sure Flame wouldn't like that idea. sweatdrop

-pats his cheek- Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. I'm working on saving up quite the little nest egg that should take care of things if I get thrown in prison. That along with the income you will be making from your job, that should be enough to get internet service again. wink rofl xd

I'm working at The Colourful Kitten tonight if ya'll are interested in checking it out... twisted -lowers her eyelids and winks at Draa before looking over at Ryzan as well- ^_^

Wait...-registers what Ryzan said- You haven't even LOOKED for a job? stressed Draa! -puts both hands on her hips- I can take those photos away, ya know! stressed mad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 pm

The Colourful Kitten? Sounds like a strip club...

*looks around nervously when dame starts getting temperamental*
H... Hey.. to my defense, I have sort of a "disability" of sorts. I can't very well expect that I'm going to be able to obtain and hold down a job if I have the tendency to turn back into a grunny without notice.

*mutters mostly to himself*
Can't take them away if I hide them from you first.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games