Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Some big shot, or thinks he is, cop.
You know the kind that like to push their weight around User Image.
Personally - I don't get it - but if she likes him.
Fantastic.
He just better keep his mouth shut around me.
I'm not about to take much more flack from some measily officers.
bad enough they won't let me drink at the GGB.
They say I'm underage!!
HELLO! I'm like almost 5000 years old!
ptf - ridiculous.
Good for her he has good taste at least - hey whatever keeps her busy. I suppose police connections are worth something around here rolleyes

*gets a 3rd bottle of Cabernet out*
I'm like a damned wino today User Image
*coughs on the first drink of wine when saber talks*
lost your hand???
You're human right? User Image
wha? how? Saber... User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 pm

*bounces a little coal sprite on her toe looking up suddenly as what leko has been telling the new girl sinks in*
Ah! Psy and dougherty got engaged? That's wonderful. ^^
*mutters to herself* Sheesh, how long was I asleep. ^^;

*giggles as leko mentions her hand*
Heh...it was an accident but it's okay the nurse sewed it back on or something. 3nodding It was all better by the next day. *grins at leko* Of course I'm human...although...
*fingers her neck just under her collar as her grin falters and turns to a look of confusion for a moment before she shakes her head slightly and grins again*
What else would I be?

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Raz chuckled lightly. "Hmmm... a cop huh... either he's very corrupt, very poor at his detection skills or is very ballsy and using this to go undercover for his police force... but who am I to say? I've never met the man before. I wish her well... Though I have a feeling that it won't last. If he gives you some trouble, Ragamuffin, do tell me and I'll handle it for you if you want."
Her lips pulled back into a grin, she listened with some amusement as Leko went on her rant about the man and his position. She could see where seducing a cop would be a huge investment that would either pan out and be a great harvest to reap later... or totally blow up in ones face and utterly backfired. She took a sip of her drink and continued to listen to the conversation between the two again. She brough her elbow on the table and her chin was brough down on her bent wrist. She wondered if the future bride was going to come down and join them tonight of if she was just going to oogle her diamond by herself for countless hours.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:11 pm

*just shakes her head at Saber wondering how the dear has even made it to this age... *
*she cocks an eyebrow at Raz for the obviously controversial statement she made - but kept her suspicions to herself.*
Oh don't worry about me Raz dear - I've said it once,
I'll say it again.
I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself User Image

*gets distracted by the coal sprite and wonders where Saber befriended it... probably in a dusty weird place somewhere*User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Raz grinned and brought her hand up to gently caress Leko's cheek before bringing her hand around and playing with her hair inbetween her index finger and thumb. "I know you can defend yourself love... but I like to make sure that my skills don't get rusty either. Thats all... and I'd for you to get a scratch on such lovely pale skin of yours."
Raz grinned, amused at Leko's pride over the subject. It was rather fun to see her like that. Full of pride and probably more alcohol than most people consume in a week.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Well there are those that could use some care...
So what kind of "skills" do you have anyway?
We could share tricks User Image
that could be fun.
It would also entertain saber.
She doesn't get enough attention because of RAZZ's ninja sidekick locking her in closest etc.
And I agree about my skin.
It's such a burden being this perfect you know?

*touches the other cheek with her own hand then moves down to her neck and gets a perfectly terrifying look on her face*
Yes....
and some creatures DON'T seem to appreciate that!
Tell me, love, how do you feel about...
vampires twisted

*is absolutely fuming right now*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:32 pm

((Heh heh, very carefully I'm sure. xp ))

*leans back and sips at her drink as the conversation continues around her, tossing the sprite up higher and catching it in one hand when she notices leko staring at it*
Isn't he cute? ^^ He's been following me around since I stayed in the woods. You'd think he'd leave streaks of coal everywhere but he almost never...sheds?..if you can call it that, mostly just when he's mad...I think it's a he anyhow, not quite sure. XD
((I'm so slow ^^; edits))
*takes another sip of her drink, choking a bit as leko mentions vampires*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm

"They're fun to manipulate, but you need to watch them as you do a deadly viper. When their usefullness has expired: Kill them before they realize that you'd made them for a fool and retaliate." Raz had looked into Leko's eyes while she spoke, they were cold and calculating. Creul and almost souless unto themselves. "As for my skills... I'm afraid that I'll have to pass for now my love... It'll give too much of me away and you'll cease to be interested in me. Besides I want a little longer to wallow in mystery while I learn about the rest of the Most Wanted. Though once I'm satisfied with learning about them I won't have to be mysterious anymore."
Raz then looked to Saber before lifting her drink and taking a sip. "I don't know... she seems rather timid to be showing that sort of thing too. Maybe one on one lessons would be better for the poor thing?"
Raz's interst in the timid girl piqued a little when she gagged on her drink when vampires were mentioned. "Well, looks like someone has some experince with Vampires. Care to enlighten us love?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm

*kinda stares at her for a bit wondering if Raz was telling her she needed to take the incentive and Kill this Black before he got through security and Katana and Psyzapp and strangled Ayami to death for real User Image*
eeerrrr umm....
I'll keep that in mind?
I meant more as a show or entertainment not a lesson...
You can't teach humans this stuff. rolleyes
You either got it or you don't

*kinda shakes her torso a little smiling at that statement*
And my interest is really only in that you are constantly talking to and showing interest in me.
Nothing more.
As soon as you ignore me....
my interest fades as well.
So I suppose you need not worry about me loosing interest in you until you drop me from your radar. wink

*turns to saber to see what info she can add about this vampire*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm

((I'm off for a bit. Talk to you later leko *glomps*, nice meeting you Raz. ))

*visibly pales and nervously rubs her neck as Raz asks about vampires and leko turns to look at her*
Uh-um I don't really...don't know...it's just well I-
*jumps up suddenly sending her chair skittering back*
I have to go...uh...yeah...bye!
*hurries out the door with the coal sprite bouncing after her*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 pm

*watches Saber skedaddle out the door*
well then....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 pm

"She's a blood doll for a vampire... isn't that interesting." Raz replied as she watched Saber rub her neck before bolting up and running out of there. "Keep an eye on her... she could very well betray your trust if given the order or the chance by whomever owns her."
Raz's warnings were not sounding like they should be taken lightly. There was an heir of order to what she said. No nonsence, no teasings... something that was only common when Raz was being serious. Her eyes flashed over to Leko.
"Now that we have the bar to ourselves... why don't we go behind the bar and have a wild passionate fling while nobody else is around. I'm sure that Psy is far too occupied with her new right to notice anything."
That was far less serious. Still, it was always interesting to see what Leko did in these situations. She then smiled and leaned closer. "My dear... my interest in you will last till the day you die. So you'd better get use to me, love."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 pm

You think saber is a....?
This is all too crazy!
I've known her for awhile....
I'd think I'd smell it on her...
Plus that vamp is apparently only interested in...

*suddenly sees Razz making advances on her*
User Image
I'm flattered really I am....
And I swear I'm gaining all kinds of pretty powers with you around...
But this... this is ....
well I'm not so sure I'M the one who is really attracted to...
you see it appears to me...
well you MIGHT not have the right equipment...
for me to well for me to properly enjoy a fling with you....

*stops and smiles nervously*User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:31 pm

After spending a good long time on her international calls, she freshens up a bit, spays on some Chanel, changes her outfit and heads up to the Main Bar. She grins when she sees Leko and Raz, goes behind the bar and makes herself a Martini. User Image Good evening, Ladies.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Well, what do you know! Raz actually flustered a Succubus. That was a rare feat unto itself, but now she was even more amused. Of course she didn't mean a word of it, but it was still fun to see.
"Oh but my dear... you are a Succubus and your meant to deliever the pleasures of others. To stoke their lusts and wildest fantasies to them. It shouldn't matter what they may or may not be packing... there are other ways to make up for it." As Raz spoke she traced a finger around her jaw line... but that was as far as she got before she couldn't hold in her laughter anymore and burst into a hysterical laughter. It took a few big breaths of air to calm herself down enough to speak again.
"My dear, sweet Leko... I don't swing that way either... but I sure had you going didn't I?" Raz turned her attention back to her drink, though she never got it to her lips she was still laughing so hard she was scared to drink. She looked over with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. "You have thee most adorible expression on your face right now. I wish I had a camera so that I could show it to you later."

Edit: Still giggling a little she raised her hand to Psy. "Good evening Miss Psy. I heard about your engagement, congratulations..."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games