Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Her eyes widen when Psy asks her to be the Maid of Honor. Her maid of honor? Her? Holy crap, that means she's gonna have to meet Psy's family. She's not even Catholic! gonk She stammers as she answers her.

"B-but of course I will! I'd be honored to be your Maid of Honor! Are you sure you want me, though? There's not a family member you'd rather have? sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 pm

*She puts her hands on Katana's shoulders.* I have 5 brothers. I want you to be my maid of honor. You are like the sister I never had…even with your southern accent. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

*can't figure out for the life of her why Leko forced her up at this hour and Leko wasn't talking for nothing*
Oh maybe I do need a drink....
*gets and any goes behind the bar to fix a dirty martini - still feeling not quite right. Like something just shook the boat User Image*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm

"Leko is angery with me, Ayami, thats all." Raz explained softly while everyone was fawning over the ring and the wedding plans. "I played the devils advocate and she took the bait, reacting how I thought she might, but the final outcome wasn't what I was expecting."
Raz took another sip of her drink. She closed her eyes slowly for a moment before opening them again. "So if she's throwing a hissy fit for more than a couple of days, just come to me and bring her out so that we can clear things up and talk. Whether she makes me an enemy or we go back to teasing each other is up to her. Either way, I'm content."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

She looks Psy in the eye for a few moments and then grins at her.

"Sister, huh? Do your brothers have any idea of what they're in for? I'll be able to give them hell too, won't I? xd "

She grabs her drink and takes a sip, and then looks at Psy with a wide-eyed look.

"OMG, Psy...your mom....I'm not Catholic....she's gonna hate me! gonk "
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 pm

*facepalms*
Dear lord....
you do understand that Leko doesn't lie right?
So being lied to is kinda frustrating?
And she can't retaliate properly - I'm surprised she didn't break glass...
she's not having a hissy fit she just... hit a wall...
It's all messed up - she's not really herself it's not completely there. She like half there half oppositely there

*points to herself*
It's my fault really
*gets sad and teary eyed and looks up at Raz*
If only I hadn't come to be!
*starts wailing and sobbing*User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 pm

*Grins at Katana.* I think it would be more important for my Mother if William were Catholic or not. Not necessarily the wedding party. wink You may all have to have a consultation or something. I'll talk to the priest at the Cathedral about it. User Image

EDIT: *Looks over at Ayami confused.* User Image What's wrong with her?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Raz rolled her eyes and brought her hand up, gently flicking the wailing Ayami in the forehead. "Stop that. Its unsightly for a grown woman such as yourself to be crying like a little baby infront of others."
Raz clearly had no empathy skills to her.
"First of all, Leko not being able to lie wasn't mentioned to me. Two, she had better get use to it, really... everyone lies for their own benefits. Human beings are the most greedy, arrogent and selfish of all creation and they're just like every other race in their need to get on top. In this world, you keep your distance from people... because they will backstab you, its not a question of if but when. Third, if being an opposite is so hard, then instead of crying about it, resolve to fix it. Tears won't get you closer to your goals but actions will. Seek to obtain by any means neccessary; every sacrifice for the greater good can be justified, even if the price is paid in the blood of innocents."
Raz stood up and reached her glass over to put in the sink before paying for her drink.
"This world takes from you, and then you take back from the world what is owed to you. That is the law."
Raz crossed her arms under her chest and slowly walked out of the bar. Not angry, not sore... she just walked out calm and cool. She'd be back tomorrow most likely.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

*Listens to Raz's speech and watches her leave.* User Image *There is a long pause.* Well Jeez……who pissed in her corn flakes? rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Breathes a sigh of relief and then looks over at the weeping Ayami. Seeing Raz on her way out, she realizes she had been too wrapped up in worrying about meeting Psy's mom to even hear what Raz had said.

"I don't know....I wasn't really listening..... redface "

"And just what do you mean, Southern accent and all? What's wrong with my accent! xp "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm

*ayami stopped crying as raz left and watched her leave and took careful note of the wisdom she had attempted to share with Ayami. Ayami was a lier and an actress... and she new this stuff from somewhere... she learned this before.... snaps out of the concentration with psy's voice again*
I haven't the faintest idea....User Image
*smiles innocently*User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

*Laughs at Katana.* Nothing…nothing is wrong with your southern accent. rofl

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm

"Pft, just for that, the toast is gonna be chock full of "ya'll" and "fixin' to" and any other things I say that you find so humorous!"

She sticks her tongue out at Psy, grins, and grabs her drink to take another sip.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm

*finishes making a dirty martini and sits up on a stool lightly bobbing her foot*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm

*Laughs harder at Katana.* Ohmygawd.…my Mother would just die!!! rofl
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games