Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
3 times in russia, and once in a town a few hundred miles from here...............
"lemme guess, thy tried to take..." ed starts shifting into nemu ((clothes included)) "me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 pm
...........once yes..............you would have never seen me more angry......but i can tell its you ed, you can change your apeparance, but not your scent...............care to join me for tea?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he stopped, and sat down, meditating, he drank some tea, and turned on a small radiol listening to the first song he heard-
-nemu walked by shun, and looked at the many flowers inside-....its nice to meet you, Ba

(Ba pic:Little old lady)
"Pleasure to meet you.." Ba said and turned to Shun "Anything you would like today?" Shun shook his head. "Just looking today Ba."
"Alright, have fun. I'll be in the back if you need me." She bowed then went to the back room. "Come on. I'll show ya the shop." He took Nemwu's hand and showed her around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm
ed shifts back, "actually i can change my scent... just take some time to the new scent overcome the other... and yes i would like to join the tea"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 pm
-he smiled, pouring him a glass-ive been working hard to voercome my........loss of control, i wish not to have a repeat inncident of the event with yumi, i feel simply dreadful about that....if you see her, ask her if she likes the gift i gave her, she'll know what it means-he smiled shyly, his face somewhat red-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 pm
*yumi wakes up to a petal tickling her nose. stretching, she noticed all of the petals on her bed. she looked to the bouquet, and saw that it didnt look like any petals fell off at all. she walked around and closed all but one window, and headed downstairs*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:09 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-he stopped, and sat down, meditating, he drank some tea, and turned on a small radiol listening to the first song he heard-
-nemu walked by shun, and looked at the many flowers inside-....its nice to meet you, Ba

"Pleasure to meet you.." Ba said and turned to Shun "Anything you would like today?" Shun shook his head. "Just looking today Ba."
"Alright, have fun. I'll be in the back if you need me." She bowed then went to the back room. "Come on. I'll show ya the shop." He took Nemwu's hand and showed her around.

-nemu smiled-.......Ba......you certainly have alot of flowers here..........its very calming, actually  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, pouring him a glass-ive been working hard to voercome my........loss of control, i wish not to have a repeat inncident of the event with yumi, i feel simply dreadful about that....if you see her, ask her if she likes the gift i gave her, she'll know what it means-he smiled shyly, his face somewhat red-
ed drank slowly "you are one smooth operator... i will"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:11 pm
*yumi sat on the couch in the library, and read a random book ((not germus))*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:11 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

...i try not to think of myself as a smooth operator....more as one attempting to be forgiven for past transgressions............and thank you...........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

...i try not to think of myself as a smooth operator....more as one attempting to be forgiven for past transgressions............and thank you...........
"one can call himself as he wish, but others will call him diferently... i heard that you were crazy enoghf to try arin's chalenge right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

"one can call himself as he wish, but others will call him diferently... i heard that you were crazy enoghf to try arin's chalenge right?"

yes, i heard 1 more minute, and i would have beaten him ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-nemu smiled-.......Ba......you certainly have alot of flowers here..........its very calming, actually

"Thank you deary. Its good to know that Shun has a girlfriend that shares his interest." Ba said and Shun blushed. "Ba! Its not like that!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

yes, i heard 1 more minute, and i would have beaten him ^^
"him? no that would not be possible, he stayed awake after taking 3 bottles, you nearly beated MY first bottle record, nowadays i can take two a day... three if i'm lucky, arin takes up to five"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Thank you deary. Its good to know that Shun has a girlfriend that shares his interest." Ba said and Shun blushed. "Ba! Its not like that!"

-nemu blushed, and turned away, looking outside, covering his face with her hands-.............ya, its....not like that all.......  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games