Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
Hana started to cry as he touched her, the back of her head bleeding from hitting the wall. She couldn't move or make a sound as he started to touch her like the man her in memory had. Finally a whimpering noise came out of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image
"You'll get your turn, Nike, so be silent." He flung his hand out and a invisuble fist hit her sending her into unconcsous. "Now, where were we." He began to rub the seam of her panties. "Can I have more of a whimper. maybe a shreik."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image
Hana let out a shrill cry as Argon touched her more. "Plea...please don't....." She tried to plead with him. Argon had become the man in her memory, her fragile mental state finally broken to the point where her memories and reality ran together.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image
'Ahhh, a beautiful beginning, but i would have more. He thrust his fingers into her folds, pushing as far as he could.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image
Hana let out a tiny scream as Argon did this. it wasn't very loud, but it was louder than her previous screams. Here turned dull and lifeless as more blood ran from her mouth, dripping on to her breasts and down her cleavage and dress.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 pm
User Image
Argon sighed. "It's a start, I guess." he pulled his fingers out and licked them. "Sweet." He released Hana and let her drop to the ground. "You really must stop doing that. It ruins the fun."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:22 pm
User Image
Hana let out a little scream of pain when her dropped her because her shoulder pulled out of joint. otherwise she just hung there looking like a lifeless doll, waiting for her energy to come back to her or her wounds to heal, which ever came first.

((off to pretend to sleep soonish, i have and exam in the morning.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:34 pm
((I hear you. Get an A or I'll have to punish you rofl ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
((I hear you. Get an A or I'll have to punish you rofl ))

((that kind makes me want to get a b now....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 pm
((Just think what would happen if you got an F......Still. do your best. xd ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 am
((boreing night))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:08 am
Neuro Nougami-21
Neuro kept driving when he heard Leon get in the car, resumed his usual driving.
He jumped and fell down, this was going to happen within seconds for a man but minutes for Kerat. Kane's aura had been easy to find and such a rage would be something to look at. The car came closer and he noticed Kane with Neuro. he turned in space and landed on the roof. It was a graceful landing, hardly a sound and not a buckle but then again he had used a light pole to stop for a second and reduced the force of g force on the car. If Neuro would stop or not mattered little. He could enter the car with his strength and speed alone and so he did. He opened a back door and entered the car in mid speed. He knocked of course before he entered. "How nice indeed to run into all of you. I must say that this was not something I would have thought. Oh Kane, I have something for you!"

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon, though it didn't look like it, prayed Neuro didn't crash and get them killed. He jumped when a man got in while the vehicle was still moving. These people must have had a serious death wish if they were pulling stunts like this. Hmm. He wondered what was next. Skydiving into a giant volcano? His mind suddenly forced many unimportant thoughts into his head, just to keep away his worry for Soli. If she died or anything, he would cut out his own heart.

Dante rushed into the headquaters of his organization, only to have two men take him down. It was only Jaime and another allie named Roxy. The drag him away so he wouldn't get caught by the security guards. Dante had broken several of the organizations basic rules and was likely to get removed from his position for that. "No! Let go! I-I have to find where Misha is!" He cried, causing the pair to stop.

"Misha? She's missing?" Jaime looked at Roxy who stared back at him. They looked very troubled. "If she's missing, then we'll have to hurry into the armory and then get you the hell out of here." The vampire hissed before he lead them through the unoccupied halls to the armory. Jaime felt there was greatly wrong, and he was able to guess damn well why.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kane just held out his hand to Kerat. He did not speak because his anger might boil outward with mere words. he had not thought that Argon would dare to take Nike from under his nose. he would not underestimate his 'brother' again. He concetrated on his compass and pointed right.
Nike moaned. Her body felt as though it were attacked by pins and needles, disrupting her concentration. The unbearable thirst didn't help. She tried to hold on to the small bit of humanity remaining within her to control but she knew it was slipping.

Argon stood, eyes closed, as he listened to Misha's wailing. "Hmmm, what's this. A switch in your head. Interesting." He crushed Misha's mind the barriers that were in place smashed and that part of her controled by her mother was free.

The wailing turned to laughter. "You shouldn't have done that," she said, her smile harsh like a frozen tundra.

Argon frowned. "My, my, how unexpected. I don't think I've seen anything as dark as you in a long time. This won't do, but even madness has a certain music." He walked to Soli, aware of the girl's dagger stare at his back. He touched Soli's face, smiling at her progress. "isn't that what you fear, your lover turning on you. How long can you keep it buried?" He stroked her lips with a finger, and the memory Leon became the half man, half beast and Soli at his mercy. Argon smiled.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 am
User Image
Hana was compleatly unstable in her mind. She jumped at everything that moved, thinking that it was going to be the man in her memory, causing herself more pain from her dislocated shoulder and the internal bleeding from being unable to turn back into her human form.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games