Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm
"Run-of-the-mill" must've meant something amazing. Zephit used to love running around an old mill when he was just a kitten. The memories were really blurry and hard to remember now, but some things are unforgettable. Dame was a really amazing dancer, another fact he nodded about as he filed it away. Along with the corrected information about Psy.

"Maybe I could come stare at you sometime? W-well not stare, of course. I-I'm not a creep or anything." Zephit blushed and scratched at his ears nervously.

"I could keep you company though. If I see you sitting around with nothing to do. I'm getting a little better at conversation, I think." He shuffled like a sheep again, almost feeling like he might 'baa' at any moment. The last thing he needed was to seem overly forward or weird.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 pm
Zephit
"Run-of-the-mill" must've meant something amazing. Zephit used to love running around an old mill when he was just a kitten.

{{ rofl rofl Oooh Zephit. I just had to comment on this. That was awesome. wink Very funny and cute.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 pm
*She grins at Zephit.* User Image When I started MW, it was just a simple bar, but has grown into my main job really. I used to dabble in all sorts of things and I set up MW as a place of my very own. A place nobody could get their hands on. My family is Italian and until I met my husband…well let's just say my family is very close. My husband is a police officer and so I gave a lot up to be with him.

I'm sure Dame here would just LOVE to show you around. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm
*butts into the conversation for a moment between the cat-dude and dame*
Don't worry about the staring. *leans in and whispers conspiratorially* dame likes it when people watch.

*quickly goes off to look at the art some more, having slipped in at some point*

*meanwhile Tes is over gathering a plate of just about every edible fingerfood they have to offer* ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm
*finds herself at the table by Ryzan* Tommy, could I get a glass of wine, please? *turns to smile at the elf* Hello.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm
-she grins at Psy through her teeth- biggrin Of course I would. -gives Psy a look before smiling back at Zephit again- When you stop by at MW and I am there, I will give you a full tour. biggrin

And don't you mind a thing, Zephit. I'm used to people staring. wink I mean, really it's called "watching" when you go to a dance performance, even if it's a solo, but in all honesty, it's pretty much like staring, right? I'm no stranger to eyes. rofl

rolleyes -rolls her eyes at Draa and sticks her tongue out- xp He's right, of course. rofl xd -raises her voice slightly towards Draa- Maybe not so much being watched xp but it does have a certain excitement. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm
*is given his wine just as Kits is calling Tommy over for her own glass*
Ah~ Vendui' miss Kits~ whee I see you have a lovely turn out this isto. Congratulations wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:40 pm
*Snickers at Dame.* That depends entirely on just WHO is watching. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 pm
"I'm glad you have someone very important. We all would sacrifice a lot of things for our mate, I think. I know I would." Zephit's last words to Psy came out really quietly, almost a whisper. Without thinking about it he pawed at his eye patch. He knew because he had given up a lot before, but it wasn't something he usually talked about. Not that he usually talked much in the first place.

"I hope I'm around for that tour sometime soon, Dame. It would be really nice to see the place, and watch you dance. I've never actually watched anyone dance before. Or a pretty woman, for that matter." Zephit shuffled again, but gave a shy smile that showed off his teeth. Psy and Dame were just as nice as Amy, and it was beginning to seem that making friends wouldn't be that hard at all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 pm
Amy looked around at the lounge and smiled with pride. Everyone seemed to be having a very good time. Her eyes fell on Zephit and her grin widened. He was doing great! The ladies seemed to really like him. He could very easily obtain many friendships here in Geezerville, which she hoped he would.

She thought about going over there, but she didn't want to interrupt. Besides, she'd have to head out soon. It was getting late and Amy needed to get Thistle home.

Amy's smile faltered just slightly as she thought of Thistle. She didn't know how to help her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 pm
Thanks. ^_^ I'm glad so many people have showed up. I'm sure the artists will be glad to know that people are enjoying their work. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 pm
I am sure they will~ I have not had mzilt chance to view the latest pieces in detail just yet as my dear Quortek went right into a presentation as we came in.

*takes a quick glance around at the newest exhibits*
Even from a distance I can tell they are some rather marvelous works.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 pm
-winks back at Psy- wink Not necessarily. xd

-blushes slightly before smiling at Zephit- Well, you're in luck, hon! xd It just so happens I was gonna do a small number here tonight. ^_^ Well, more so singing than dancing, but still. -grins at winks at him and Psy before excusing herself to move through the crowd. She stops at every small child and makes friends with them, getting down to their level and asking if they are ready to dance and have fun. Eventually she makes it to the person in charge of the sound system and talks with them for a few seconds. Once they come to and understanding, dame makes her way up to the stage and smiles at the crowd-

Good evening, Aqua Springs! I know Amy and Kits are very happy to see that such a great crowd has shown up for the art show this month! I believe we even topped last month! xd -some whoops and hollers are let out, dame grins- Before a little music is played for ya'll why don't we give it up for Amy and Kits firstly and all they have created here at AS!

-the crowd erupts in cheers and claps. After several seconds, dame quiets them back down- Also, give a cheer for that great presentation by none other than our wonderful couple Tes and Ryzan! -dame claps cheerfully and the audience does the same-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 pm
*nods* One of the artists is actually a friend of mine and Karrie's. She used to ask us to model for her occasionally. I kind of wish she hadn't sent that particular painting of me though. redface It's a bit embarassing to see that one up.

I am glad she agreed to show her work, though. 3nodding I hope you get a chance to take a good look at them all.

*Tommy hands her a glass of wine, and she shifts Smok to one arm, careful of his bandaged wing* Thank you, Tommy.

*sees dame climb up to the stage and blushes when she hears what she has to say* redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm
And without further adieu, I'd like to get ya'll's dancing shoes on! -dame takes the mic out of the stand as the music starts-

-when the "my name is" lyrics starts, dame changes the words a bit to make it more appropriate and switches the name 'Keri' to 'damey'. For the first part of the lyrics, that is the only thing she changes is the name, for the second line she changes it to "Yeah this is damey and ya just can't blame me / for being so pretty, it's like ya wanna pay me."-

-as the song progresses (a little bit of a remix anyway, playing the "my name is" bit longer than the original) she gets some of the little girls in the audience to plug in their name and sing with her-

-once the chorus comes on, dame makes up a simple dance and has the kids and adults join in with her- biggrin -she makes her way around the room encouraging people to dance-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games