Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 pm
"I was just going to lord it over your head for awhile as a means of entertainment, but I can see you have something better in mind. Care to tell me what it is?" Larai replied.

{Actually, Kai, I was sort of thinking of something. Which would probably bring you into the spotlight, even if only for a little bit. XD
What if, should we have this happen again, Kai walked in on one of Daemon and Larai's kissy kissy fests?}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 pm
((Kai: Wait, what. o.o
Zelly: Now THAT'S a drama bomb. >XD Might even make for an eventual lead in to the whole 'guy you gave you guys hell' thing. :3 We will of course have to wait until they finally/eventually get together. ))

"I think that would defeat the purpose if I got to choose."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:08 pm
{I just thought of how the whole "Hell Family" thing could tie into the whole "Angry Overprotective Brother" thing. Somewhere along the lines, one of them confesses and they kiss. Kai walks by and overhears the entire thing (possibly even Daemon's mentioning of his being the demon who screwed Larai over when she and Daemon were kids), and gets into extreme overprotective knight-templar brother mode. Just as he escapes from Kai's wrath, Daemon could be pulled in by Hell's council and told the news of how he must continue the family's legacy and become your typical steal-your-soul devil, lest he and all who share even a smidge of blood with him will perish - or find someone to bear him a daughter who would take the burden for him once she came of age....}

"Fine. Tell me what you have in mind, and I'll see if I want to choose it or not."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 pm
((Kai: *leaves room and comes back with Superman cape* Did someone say 'Angry Overprotective Brother'? <User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>
Why yes, that has become my new favorite emote, hands on hips and all. XD ))

"You're assuming I had something in mind to begin with." Daemon said with a chuckle. "I don't really, though you certainly must have to make me owe you again."

((Grabbin' grub, brb.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:03 pm
{XDD Lol.}

"Not really. I'll come up with something eventually, though." Larai said, still retaining her smirk.

{Ok}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm
"Well, let me know when you do then. For now, I think I'm going to call it a night." Daemon said getting up and stretching a bit before returning to his own bed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 pm
"Mmkay. Goodnight." Larai muttured, slipping under her blankets for a well needed rest.

{So...when should we timeskip to?}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:20 pm
((I don't know, will Larai ever actually have something in mind for Daemon? We could jump to whenever that will be.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 pm
{Probably not anything major. She pretty much just used that as an excuse to flirt.}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 pm
((Then clearly we need to figure out how to get this relationship moving. I'm not sure Daemon will be having the guts any time soon. Perhaps him essentially going 'Hell's Court essentially demands I have a daughter if I wanna keep hanging with you. We can make bebeh nao? sweatdrop ' will get the ball rolling on that.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:03 pm
{Then maybe she could be the one to confess, and use the silly 'favor' thing on getting him to meet her there and hear her out before the teasing might begin? Also, the hell's court thing doesn't have to be immediate. If necessary, we can timeskip as far as it takes to get things rolling smoothly and without too much illogic.}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm
((I like that. The thing about her confessing I mean.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:22 pm
{Alright. So...should we timeskippy, then? And how far away should the timeskip be?}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm
((Timeskippy as much as you like, it shouldn't matter how long.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:41 pm
{Okay, it's a week after then - just to give her enough time to mull things over.}

Larai woke up extra early this morning. Yes, it was intentional, as hard as it is to believe. Anyway, she had decided that keeping certain thoughts to herself was such a pain and it probably wouldn't be too terrible to share them. So, she left a note gently taped to Daemon's forhead that said 'I've decided on my favor. Meet me at the docks by noon. Don't you dare laugh at what I have to say!'

With that, she dressed herself in a plain white dress after grooming herself. She took a deep breath, and headed over to the town.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games