Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

That one sentence hurt Saiyu more then she would ever admit. It was one thing having strangers take pity you but it was another to hear them coming from somebody you cared about. That simple word 'hindrance' stinging far more then any physical blow he could have dealt.

Jerking her head back she swatted the male's hand away, stooping to snatch up her backpack.

"I've spent the best part of my life worrying about your safety Kyrell Elitaire, don't think I'm incapable of watching out for my own" her tone was clipped and icy, a far cry from her previous joy at finding the ex-prince. "Besides I only came to deliver a letter, at least I could manage that with out flaking out like the delicate little flower I am!"

Without so much as a backwards glance in his direction Saiyu marched off again up the hill, if Kyrell thought she would back down on this he was wrong.

~

Anne shook her head and pushed herself from the floor, scribbling something on the paper before gathering up the tray. Shadow was defiantly different from their previous prisoners, strong and independent. Vaguely she wonders just how long that dirty will of hers would last.

Balancing the tray on her arm the doctor slid the note between the door and the woman's face.

'I'm new here but not to this game. There a guards outside and even if you pick that lock and get passed them your on maximum security, you'll be swamped before you see daylight'

~

Still holding his demented smile Jay waved the knife in his hand, drawing Zil's attention towards it.

"The right hand never really know what the left is doing " there was less then a seconds pause as his free wrist snapped forward, and his arm arched down from it's raised position several thin , needle like projections being hurled in the red headed man's direction with frightening speed.

He was aiming t do a great deal of damage with the attack, if anything the thin metal shards would do nothing more then sting if they managed to connect, what Jay was after was a hint at what his opponent might be capable of.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:05 pm
"Oh ho! I bet your sorry a** thinks you're such a smart little expert. Mind you, I don't feel like leaving. I'm not going to escape... yet... Even if the little game of cat and mouse was so much fun between Damien and I, it's just a game, and I have work to do. Besides, little lady, there is something you should understand. Damien's only caught me twice out of the hundreds of times we played this game. The first because of a drug that I'm now immune to and that would kill you with only a fraction of the dose I've had. The second because I was in a car that exploded and flipped several times, killing everyone in it except for me. The only reason I'm here now..." She said as the door opened up and Shadow walked out. "Is cause I want to be." She said before walking to her desk and picking up files. "Oh... look what we have here." She snickered, flipping through the research and pacing back and forth around as she read it. "Interesting. I think it's strange that I'm put together this conveniently."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:39 pm
((Who's desk is down there?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:51 pm
((For some reason I was thinking she would have carried research with her when she visited Shadow. That or it can be the guy's list of research on torture.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm
((I see.))

Shadow had two rifles aimed at her head. "How did you get out? Get back in your cell?!" one of the guards ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm
"Calm down buddies. If you fire that thing, Damien's not going to be happy when he hears he lost his immortality." She replied, ignoring the guards and still flipping through the pages. "Besides, I'm not planning on escaping just to have him put the city on lock down again. Granted, it would be hilarious, but I'd rather not be thrown into a tank for another year." She replied. "I'm just so freaking bored." She replied, flopping the finished pile of documents down before stretching. "But I suppose I'll go back into my little cage if your going to be such sticks in the mud." She yawned with a coy smile before walking back into her cage and taking her bobby pin with her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 pm
The same soldier grabbed Shadow and took the bobby pin away, now just noticing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:15 pm
Shadow stepped on the guard's foot before forcing her elbow into his gut. "Don't grab me, you pervert!" She snapped.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 pm
The guard slapped Shadow and then slammed the cell door closed on her face, making sure it was locked. "Learn your place!" he barked. He pocketed the bobby pin to make sure she couldn't get it. He tried to hide the fact that his body hurt where Shadow hit him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 am
Kyrell sighed. It hurt him more than it could have hurt her -- the burden of having to say those things. But it worked. Of course, he noticed that she didn't give him a letter but that was alright. Maybe if she can be so angry as to storm off and completely forget all about it, it probably wasn't that important. He watched for a few more seconds as she marched up the hill and after having assured himself that she was heading back to safety, he himself caught the middle of the caravan and sat in the backseat, hoping to get back to base soon. There was too much to do that had to be started now. Still, the thought of seeing Saiyu actually brightened up his day. His lips curled upwards and before he knew it, he was smiling like a fool. She seemed to have changed so much in so little time. Her hair was short, she seemed a little less tomboyish and was he right but she seemed to have grown a little taller. Yet inside, she was still the same Saiyu he knew and loved. Some things will never change. The thought of that comforted him.

Zil threw up his arm to cover his face, the needles digging into his sleeve and lapel. However, they did not dig in too deep since his trench coat was pretty thick. "Enough games", he said, throwing off his trench coat with now only his black t-shirt and gloves for protection. He rushed towards Jay, appearing to be close to punching him before stooping to knock the other man off his feet.

((OOC: Hey, Lolly! Monica post in my last post, btw =3= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm
Saiyu slipped through the line of tree's skirting the hill and veered sharply to the side and darting deeper between the trees. Once she was sure Kyrell had rejoined the his convoy she set off, making sure to stick to the cover the thick mountain pines.

Even if he had dragged her, kicking and screaming, the red head had no intentions of going back to that city after finding the white haired ex-prince. Even if it meant getting in to trouble for disobeying a direct order. Not that she hadn't done it thousands of times before.

~
Jay hit the hard concrete with a sickening crunch, he hadn't expected Zil to make quite as violent an opening move. " Rolling on to his side the black haired man pushed himself from the floor and lunged over what little ground separated them, his arm arching out towards his opponents leg.

He slipped several more needle's in-between his fingers, even if Zil managed to block the blade at this close a fighting range there was no way he would be able to easily dodge the projectiles. And though they weren't deadly having them sink in to your flesh would be enough of an unpleasant distraction for Jay to do some slightly more substantial damage.

~

Anne-Mari sat back at her desk, gathering up the few scattered papers. When Shadow had been carted away from her desk, something that Anne would have had no control over, she set to work tidying her now messed up notes. At least the labs director had been out of the room, god knows how that would have panned out for both of them.

Luckily (for Anne at least) the guards seemed to be the only ones down there and they took no notice of the silent doctor, their goal being to apprehend Shadow and though she felt sorry for the woman she couldn't stop her thoughts from containing those little, snarky 'I warned you' remarks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:43 pm
Shadow said nothing and burst out into laughter when the guard told her to 'know her place.' As soon as he was far enough away, she pulled the pegs out of the door frame and kicked the door open. She then preceded to sit on her mattress on the ground as if shoving it into their faces.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 pm
"That's it. You're being moved." one of the guards snapped after both of them were shocked. Shadow would need tighter security. Although if she tried to escape without a card and special code, the alarm would go off and the building would go on automatic lock-down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 pm
"Ok. Where?" She asked with a devious smile to the guards. After all, the reason she was there was because it was the only place in the building that Damien could put her. "I think you're going to need special authorization to move me. Damien's not going to be happy when he hears about this." She chuckled.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:10 pm
"Maybe. But I'd rather risk that then risking your escape" the guard said. Shadow had shackles put on her ankles, handcuffs on her wrists, and a shock collar on her neck before she was moved to a different cell, this time with higher security and a steel door that locked electronically rather than a cell with bars.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games