Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

psymind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:01 pm
Hi *waves*
call my psy  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Hi, I'm NaxreXIV, but you can call me...

The Phantom Hobbit... OF THE SHIRE! (dun dun dunnnn!)

Well, call me whatever you like. I got into the guild through someone seeing me through the arena (VOTE FOR THE HOBBIT!). Anyway...

Name: NaxreXIV
School: Sophmore
Religion: ...meh... I'm agnostic, if not a full-blown atheist... I blame Catholic schools...
Hobbies: Writing, Video games, Internet
Sex: Female
Sexuality: ...I dunno... I never really cared enough... guess straight.
Gaia: I joined Gaia around the start of December last year.
Other: I was emo before emo meant cutting yourself. (Seriously. I went to therapy in 6th grade, so don't go around just joking around, laughing that you want to kill yourself, because you don't know you're saying. Take it from someone who was seriously considering suicide when she was eleven and twelve. And don't PM me saying I have issues, because I know I do.) Other than that, I tend to go on lengthy rants, so if I say something insulting, sorry, but its just how I am.

But yeah, nice to meet you all! I do look forward to being here.  

NaxreXIV

Devin Miroslav

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:40 pm
Name: Devin Miroslav
School: Philosophy major at ASU.
Religion: I used to be a catholic schoolboy. And then I met another catholic schoolboy and we did things that catholic schoolboys aren't allowed to do. So now I'm not a catholic schoolboy anymore.
Hobbies: Writing, thinking, attempting to take over Washington DC in CnC3.
Sex: Yes please. (Male)
Sexuality: Gay. When my mother gave birth, the doctor said "It's a boy! What the hell is with all this glitter?"
Gaia: I officially joined gaia in 03.
Other: I don't consider myself human. Nor do I consider myself better. You people just confuse me at times, and I'm not having any of that s**t. Life is confusing enbough without other sentient lifeforms ******** around with you.

But really, I love you all. Even if your entire species is batshit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Thanks for the template XD

Name: Make_A_Wish-Wonderland
School: 7th Grade
Religion: Christian/Baptist No, I don't hate homosexuals and atheists and muslims.
Hobbies: Video Games, RPing, Reading, Writing Fan Fics
Sex: Hm.. not sure. Male I think
Sexuality: Straight
Gaia: I joined this Summer. July to be exact.
Other: I'm bi-polar. Not really, but I have a split personality. One is super hyper and annoying, the other is quiet and mature.  

Twilight-Vampire_Sky

Xalcarn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:21 pm
My true name is Sean M. I am 18 currently living in Ohio. I am in my last year of high school. Love to meet new people no matter where they live.
I am trying to teach my self japanese. all though it is very hard. I also like to play games and watch anime. feel free to talk to me anytime I am on and I will try to respond as soon as I can. Pm me for more info if need be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:22 pm
hey i got invited, um by idk who...

Name: sexy_musicman
School: 9th grade
Religion:christian
Hobbies: Writing, video games, internet, other things
Sex: male
Sexuality: uhh
Gaia: I dnt know when i joined, i think somtime in march of 2007 er sumpthin
Other:wht else is there to know  

sexy_musicman-

Master Bei Shin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:33 pm
sup, I'm ShadowShinobi, but you can call me shadow, my real name is steve.

I am highly intelligent, and very dark and mysterious.
thats all I'm going to say for now, but you'll find out more as time passes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Name: ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
School: Sophomore
Religion: Christianity
Hobbies: I like writting, reading, drawing, music, and many many others.
Gaia: Sense March
Other: Ummm....I am an otaku so ya'll have been warned!  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Sozomi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:40 pm
Hello! I'm Sozomi. I's nice to be part of this guild. heart domokun heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:59 pm
Name: _The Forgotten Raven_
Religion: Pagan- wicca
Hobbies: I LOVE writing, reading, drawing, music, talking to my bf<3, soccer, running, studying and .
Gaia: Long long time....
Other: I am Irish. I believe in magic. I am unique. I am not normal. I love nature. I can be freaky. My boy friend likes to treating me as a puppet. I do not like being a puppet. I like to wear black. I like to dance. I am very modest. My mind is innocent unless my hormones are up. Then I have a bit of a second personality. I am very sweet. Lots of people agree. I am in a bad mood right now though since I am sick.  

_The Forgotten Raven_

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:03 pm
_The Forgotten Raven_
Name: _The Forgotten Raven_
Religion: Pagan- wicca
Hobbies: I LOVE writing, reading, drawing, music, talking to my bf<3, soccer, running, studying and .
Gaia: Long long time....
Other: I am Irish. I believe in magic. I am unique. I am not normal. I love nature. I can be freaky. My boy friend likes to treating me as a puppet. I do not like being a puppet. I like to wear black. I like to dance. I am very modest. My mind is innocent unless my hormones are up. Then I have a bit of a second personality. I am very sweet. Lots of people agree. I am in a bad mood right now though since I am sick.
welcome to why not!
sorry to hear that you're under the weather...
hope you get well soon raven!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:54 am
Name: Willbabe
Real Name: William (Bet you never would of got that, wouldcha?)
School: Freshman, not decided on a major yet.
Religion: I think that religion is a very personal matter, and it is not something I like discussing with people unless I am intimately familiar with them.
Hobbies: I love to read and write (pretty much anything in both cases. I like dabbling. I'm definitely a dabbler). I'm a video game geek, and I love preforming,
Sex:I have boy parts, I think. *checks* Yes, I'm reasonably sure I'm a boy.
Sexuality: Pretty damn gay.
Gaia: I've been on Gaia forever. I had my account stolen from me a while ago (I was on the website Subeta, which pissed off the channers. This caused them to hack Subeta, and since the owners of subeta were idiots who did not hash their passwords, I lost three or four different accounts across the interwebs. I was not a happy camper). I took some time off of Gaia after that, but I'm finally coming back. I never was really talkative on Gaia for the most part; I just used it as a way of keeping in touch and talking with friends and RP buddies. This time around, though, I'm trying to get more in tune with Gaia and stuff like that, see all the things I may of missed out on.
Other: I'm a nice guy, I think.. maybe?? You can figure out how you feel about me >.>  

Willbabe

sweet_Momo_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:17 am
X3 my name is eliza satobe..... ^^ my mom is amercian and my father is japenese so i'm half of both.. kawaii ^^ i'm smart and kind heartedbut i'm some time shy so please don't pick on me -_- oh i'm 16 years old ^^ and i love to rp ^^ yay ^^ please take good care of me -bows-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:00 pm
Name: zanpaki
School: 11th
Religion: Christian
Hobbies: Photography, visual arts, music, tennis, games, arguing about nothing
Gaia: I joined a long time ago...then came back 1.5 months ago (I'm an old newbie?)
Other: I am not insane, I just enjoy acting like it on occasion. It's cram week almost every other week for me, so if I dissapear for awhile, I'm probably buried under a weeks worth of projects. Oh, and I like food..I can talk about it for hours, seriously.  

Zanpaki

Distinct Gaian

.Sorrowful.Bookworm.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:15 pm
Name:.Sorrowful.Bookworm.
School:Here's a hint:I still live with my parents.
Religion:Christian
Hobbies:reading, playing the flute, marching band, playing video games
Sex:Female
Sexuality:Straight
Gaia:I have no clue when I joined.
Other:I am a quite person, on the computer and in real life. Yep I'm in marching band. Trust me, it's not as easy as it looks. Due to all the things I have to do, I may not be able to get on sometings, but I'll do my best.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games