Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!
Make Gold Here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 699 700 701 702 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Your Gold Amount...?
  Yes...(+10 gold)
  No...(Still +10 gold for clicking this)
View Results

PrettyBoiVin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:04 pm
I'm testing a theory.. I've heard that the longer your post, the more gold you get, so I'm going to post a copy of my RP Criteria and tell everyone how much gold i get from it!

RP STUFF

Alright, here it is. I’m searching for long-term RPs. Below I will include my rules and my RPs that I like. I only RP through PMs EMAIL I prefer Email.. PM Me for my address!. To request an RP, contact me through PM.

Also, I am literate in most RPs, though some may take me awhile to get back into the groove.

Rules:
1. Don't amke me come up with the Plot by myself
2. I don’t do SMUT! Relationships have to be founded, and take time to build.
3. Original ideas are requested. Sometimes I have plots, but I am here looking for other people with interesting and original plots of their own. If it is the same boring thing everyone does, don’t contact me.
4. I like to mix genres occasionally. Especially different Final Fantasy’s. it helps mix up a story
5. OC characters are encouraged
6. No LEET SPEAK!!! In OOC comments, things like LOL, LMAO, ROTFL are okay, however. Just don’t use this IN CHARACTER!
7. Please limit one liners as much possible.
8. No God-moding
9. I LOVE Yaoi... but I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT DO YURI!!!!

My RPs!!:
LOVE YOU FOREVER!!
Love it
Like it
Maybe if you're real good Games/Movies/manga/anime/ etc…:

Final Fantasy VII
-Cloud/Reno
-Cloud/Vincent
-Cloud/Tifa
-Cloud/Yuffie (FUNNY!!!)
-Reno/Vincent
-Reno/Rufus
-Reno/Yuffie
-Vincent/Yuffie
-Vincent/Tifa
WILL NOT DO any pairing including Rude or Sephiroth… they just make me uncomfortable… and bored.

Final Fantasy X-2
-Baralai/Yuna
-Baralai/Rikku
-Baralai/Gippal
-Baralai/Tidus
-Gippal/Rikku
-Gippal/Yuna
-Gippal/Tidus
-Others???
Gravitation
-Yuki/Shuichi

Descendants of Darkness(CRAVING!!!)
-Tsuzuki/Hisoka (I Play Hisoka!!!)
-Hisoka/Muraki

Vampire Chronicles
-Original Characters only

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
-Angel/Spike

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood
-Calintz/Reith
-Calintz/Azel (CRAVING)

Star Ocean: TTEOT
-Fayt/Albel

Kindom Hearts I & II
-Riku/OC
-Riku/Axel
-Axel/OC
-Other members of Organization XIII
-Any characters originally from Final Fantasy (Yuffie, Aerith, Squall, Cloud, Tifa…)

Shining Tears
-Xion/Keiner
-Keiner/Oc
-Xion/OC
-Xion/Cupido

Loveless

Deathnote
-L & Light/Raito

Final Fantasy XII
-pretty much any pairing. pm me with ideas!
Crossovers: Anything involving: Baralai, Gippal, Reno, Cloud, Vincent, Calintz, Yuffie, Rikku, Azel, Tsuzuki, or Hisoka.

Original RPs

-Slave/Master (MUST BE ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE)
-Vampires
-Fantasy (Faeries, sorcery, dragons… Modern day or Medieval)
-Celebrity AU
-Suggestions?

WON'T DO:
-Yuri
-Incest
-Shrinking (If you don't know, don't ask)
-Smut
-High School (Well, maybe if you convince me)

If you are interested, please PM me!!

PLOTS!!!!
Names for the character YOU play can be changed. they are put here for plot description reasons only.

PLOT 1:

Life is supposed to be easier when you're rich, right? Wrong! Ignored by his parents and left to his own devices, young Reiji, age 17, is tired of being alone. All he has around him are his servants. To Rebel, he goes out on the streets, selling his body. He thinks it's the onyl way he can get attention. But then, someone picks him up one day who seems to genuinely care. Still, Reiji is wary. He's never been able to trust anyone.

What will Reiji's family say? What will this older man (Around 23ish) do when he finds out who Reiji really is (he thinks he's homeless)? Will he get through to Reiji???

PLOT 2:

Being a boy forced to grow up as a girl can be rough, especially when your family makesyou appear in public all the time. To the World, Kanasuke has always been Kikyo. Now he's betrothed to Jinae, the eldest son of the powerful Hasama family. Jinae has a reputation for the many lovers he's had, all male, and usually younger than him. Meanwhile, Kanasuke has always thought of himself as straight and dreads the marriage. Will Jinae win him over Gently, or will he force him?

Kanasuke age 16, Jinae approx 21

PLOT 3:

Raeyn and Kono are best friends. The boys grew up next to each other. Now Raeyn is married to Shesu. Shesu is very abusive, but Raeyn lives in denial and covers it up the best he can. Meanwhile, Kono is starting to catch on. What's worse, he's always loved Raeyn, nad never told him. Will Kono get Raey away from Shesu before it's too late? Will Kono ever have to guts to tell Raeyn the truth?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:05 pm
I got 8 Gold from the above post.. and it's a Double day, so I would have normally gotten 4...  

PrettyBoiVin

PrettyBoiVin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:06 pm
And from the previous post I got nothing, making my Total, 190! ( was surfing other places.. hee hee)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:07 pm

PrettyBoiVin

PrettyBoiVin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:11 pm
398 (WOOT)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:32 pm

Think Different.

Think Different.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:33 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:34 pm

Think Different.

Think Different.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:35 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:35 pm

Think Different.

Think Different.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:36 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Think Different.

Multiple Sporkgasm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:37 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:39 pm

_Rayzilla_

_Rayzilla_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:40 pm
"SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 699 700 701 702 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games