Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh my what a night...
I don't know how you ladies do this day in and day out... User Image

*waves to RAZZ as he departs*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Finishes her drink and rinses her glass out.

"Well, Psy...she says she's go-go dancing and it's NOT a strip club. But anyways, I need to get going, long day tomorrow."

She gives Psy a quick hug and waves good-bye to the others before leaving the bar and heading back to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 6, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm

The club was a.... "unique" experience to say the least sweatdrop I had never been to a place quite like it previously.

*laughs a bit nervously*
Nau nau nau. I assure you there is nau... um... *realizes that statement isn't entirely true as some of the patrons seemed to strip at times and the male employees were topless sweatdrop , so he rewords his statement* ... the female dancers there are not paid to take off their clothing sweatdrop

I have not been to such a club before, jhal according to Draa, it is apparently a bit more "high class" than the average club... and quite a bit expensive sweatdrop I was given a considerable discount for some reason, rilu'oh Draa had to pay handsomely to be allowed in. There were some rather nice and comfortable looking couches and chairs about the place... not quite as luxurious as the ones here, jhal certainly did have a bit of a price to them. They were well kept despite the high amount of patrons and some of their careless behavior. The decor was ves vibrant and colorful as well, which would have to do with the namesake I am sure.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 pm

oh good not stripping....
that is good
I don't know what go-go dancing is though User Image
maybe I should head out too....
I mean I shouldn't even be up right now! User Image
too much excitement for one day

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 pm

*puts away her dishes and such and heads down to her room to rest*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 pm

*Waves at Katana as she leaves and calls out to her.* Now remember, we are going to have a long road of planning ahead of us. User Image

*She nods at Ayami* Goodnight Ayami. I'll see you in the morning. wink

*She then looks at Ryzan as she finishes her Martini.* I should probably get some rest too. I had a very eventful weekend. heart *After putting her glass in the sink, she grins, goes over to Ryzan, hugs him and kisses him on both sides of his face.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 4, 6, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

*waves to katana as she leaves*

I am not entirely sure what this "go-go dancing" is either even though I was there to witness it sweatdrop There are a great many things in this world I still have yet to understand and I wonder if some things I ever truly will understand sweatdrop

*bows slightly as Lady Ayami exits*
Plynn kyon~

*as he's about to take a sip of wine, Psyzapp also informs of her own plans to rest*
Gi ussta~ Seems I have come at too late an hour. *sets his glass down to return the hug*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress. I will be looking forward to speaking with you at greater length when you are more rested. 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

*She grins at Ryzan and then holds out her left had to show him her engagement ring.* Ryzan, Officer Dougherty proposed to me this weekend. He has asked me to marry him. heart User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 2, 2, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 pm

*gasps slightly, his eyes growing wide at both the brilliance of the ring and at the purpose behind it* surprised
Congratulations, jabbress~! That is mzilst bronretla news! surprised I am so happy for you whee *holds her hand as he gets a closer look at the ring, letting out a dreamy sigh* How did he propose? Was it romantic? I am so curious! 4laugh I hope he made the moment ves special for you~
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 15 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

*Driving the Ferrari to work from the big house was almost like a dream! This 2-seater sports coup has so much power riding under the hood, and he had only gotten a sampling of its power this past weekend. It was all he could do to keep from flooring it to see exactly how fast this car could move. Perhaps she'll let him take it to a race track and unleash its fury there, legally.

When he pulled into the station that morning, several of his co-workers were just arriving as well. When they caught sight of him in that red coup, he could hear their hoops and hollers over the roar of the engine. Several of them gathered around to admire the car, as he explained several of its features to them. They were so jealous of him, to be able to be driving such a machine.

Throughout the day, many of his co-workers would make comments and ask questions about that car, and he would do his best to answer all that he knew and understood about this Ferrari. There was a time or two where he caught himself fantasizing about racing in it, but he would catch himself and quickly get back to work.

That evening, he pulls up behind MW and parks the car in the spot closest to their back door, locks it up and sets the security alarm. After doing the security scans, he enters their place where he finds the dogs waiting for him. He lets them out in their run, and all the while, he just stares at that fantastic machine, grinning. When the dogs come back to him, he lets them in, glances back at the car one more time, then locks up the back door.

Once downstairs, he heads for the bedroom and strips down to his skivvies, placing his uniform and gear belt on the chair nearest his side of the bed. He slips into bed and yawns, then grabs the remote to lower the TV and hopefully catch some of the day's news.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:19 pm

*She grins.* It was very romantic. User Image I had to take a phone call and by the time I got back outside to the pool where he was waiting for me, he had put on a suit, had the table set nicely, flowers, candlelight, music playing and dessert. heart He even came over to where I was sitting, got down on one knee, held my hand and asked me properly like a gentleman. heart

It was so thoughtful and romantic. He is very good to me and he made the entire weekend special for me. heart

I should really get going. I'll tell you more the next time I see you. User Image Goodnight Ryzan.
*She grins at him and then heads into her office, does the security scans, heads down the corridor and goes into her chambers. She closes and locks the door behind her.

She goes into the bedroom and finds Officer Dougherty home and in bed. Grinning at him, she goes over to her side of the bed, crawls up and over to him. She gets very close to him before she speaks. I missed you. heart *She leans in and kisses him.* heart
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 16 Total: 36 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm

*He grins from ear to ear when she walks into the bedroom and crawls on the bed over to him. He pulls her in closer as she kisses him, and he kisses back with tenderness.* Mmm, and I missed you as well, my love. How was your day? heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 pm

*After kissing him, she gets off of the bed and removes her clothes. She gets back into bed and slides next to Officer Dougherty, snuggling into him and laying her head on his shoulder. She puts her arm over his chest and nuzzles his neck.* My day was wonderful, but right here is the best part of my day. wink You feel so good. *She closes her eyes and starts to fall asleep, speaking very softly.* I love you. heart *She falls asleep holding onto him.*
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 2, 5, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 pm

*eyes gleam as Psyzapp was describing the proposal to him 4laugh He starts to drift off into fantasy land but quickly comes back just long enough to bid her farewell. Afterward, he sighs dreamily again and absently sips his wine*
Lu'oh bronretla~ *sighs*

*after a while, he looks down at his plain silver wedding band, his dreamy expression fading into a frown. He hangs his head and sits there quietly by himself*

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 18 Total: 32 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 pm

*When she slipped back into bed and laid her head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around her.* That is very good, because this is the best part of my day as well. *He leans his head forward to kiss her on her forehead, and notices that she is already falling asleep. He chuckles a little to himself, then whispers to her.* I love you too, Trina. heart

*He points the remote at the TV to turn it off, then reaches off to his side to place the remote on the nightstand. He snuggles in a little closer to her, then settles back into his pillow and closes his eyes. Not long after, he too falls asleep holding his beloved fiance' in his arms.* heart User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games