Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 am

*makes her way into the bar feeling a bit like she had been playing tug of war all night*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 am

{{This will be a "wall of text", as they say sweatdrop }}

*sitting in solitude by the counter, he sips on his wine and lets his mind drift off to another time..*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*After the rather vapid court proceeding which Ryzan and Tes were forced into in order to officially be declared married, Tes was told that he was free to go. It was pretty obvious, though, that they were going to be watched for some time to make sure Ryzan's story about their affair was not made up just to enable Tes to escape punishment. They had to be careful in what they said in public and around others, and what they said directly to others as well.

Since they both had to do such things regularly because of the classes which they chose, it was not a new concept to either of them, however having to put up the facade of being a couple made the both of them feel awkward and unsure... most especially Tes who wasn't at all comfortable about being married to a man. He knew he had to deal with it or else he would not only be facing a more severe punishment himself, but would get Ryzan punished as well. He had also later mentioned to Ryzan in private that he felt this was something he owed him.

They had not been out of the court for long when Tes decided it would be a good idea for them to get rings. The proceeding just put it down in the records that they were married and did not involve any ceremonial practices. At first Ryzan felt elated at the idea of them getting rings even though he knew the marriage was not intended to unite them as lovers, but his enthusiasm quickly faded as they got to the jeweler Tes decided to consult.

They entered the all too familiar building, Tes going straight for the counter and calling to the jeweler rather crudely. It was in this very building that they had first met as children, and though that symbolism may have normally been rather touching to Ryzan, he knew well enough that it was merely coincidental as Tes had only chosen this place in hopes for a discount....*

Oi! L'istnada! *beats on the counter a bit* Lis! You've got customers, dammit stressed

*Some shuffling is heard in the back before an elegantly dressed dark elf woman emerges, her long white hair done up elaborately with jeweled clips accenting the style. She smiles cordially at Ryzan, then scowls at Tes, pushing his hand away from the counter so he won't hit it anymore*

Customer? rolleyes Humph! Knowing you, neantak Quortek, you would mzilt quicker steal anything you wanted from me than pay for it. stare What is it that you want?
tch... stare *cuts a glance over at Ryzan, then back at L'istnada... his voice a bit quieter than normal*
We need rings...

I am afraid that is entirely too vague for me to provide for. What kind of rings? What for?
*clears his throat, shifting around a bit*
Well?
.... we're looking for wedding rings...
*expression softens considerably*
Lu'oh bronretla~ heart Who is the happy couple?

*clears his throat and shifts again*
... they're... um... *cough* ... it's for us, Lis. Your son and I just got married...

*eyes get wide, feeling as if she had just been punched in the stomach. Slowly she turns to Ryzan in complete disbelief*
R'zn you did not...

*nods* S... Siyo... we are married...
*frowns and shakes her head, walking around the counter and taking Ryzan to the side a bit*
Dalharuk... there are so many other men out there... some of them mzilt mzilt better looking and certainly more mannerly...

You know, I'm still standing right here, Lis stressed
*continues on as if Tes hadn't said anything*
You deserve l'alurl, sweetheart. I know you have been having a hard time finding someone since Ar'vnes died...

*hangs his head and bites his lip*
Ilhar.... I... I know what I am doing. It is alright...

*Though L'istnada doesn't approve, she agrees to fit them with rings anyway, telling herself that Ryzan is a grown man and can make his own decisions. After figuring out Tes' ring size, already knowing Ryzan's, she begins to make suggestions based on what she already has in stock and ready to wear along with describing how she can make adjustments to any of the other rings they might like and even offers to completely custom make something for them. Her smile returns when she sees how excited Ryzan starts to become at all the possibilities, Ryzan getting his hopes up as Tes listens patiently to his mother without interrupting.

When she is finished explaining everything, Tes is silent for a moment, looking around again at the displays. Ryzan is practically bouncing, whispering his opinions and preferences to Tes to help him choose. After a while, Tes looks up at L'istnada and points at the plain silver bands. Her jaw just about drops and Ryzan looks down and away, blinking away tears and trying to hide his disappointment from both Tes and his mother*

You are -naut- getting that ordinary piece of junk for ussta dalharuk!
It's my marriage and my money. I'll get whatever the hell I want stare
If money is your concern...
*places a single platinum coin on the counter; more than enough to pay for two of the simplest pieces of jewelry in the place* Just give me the damn rings stare

*L'istnada looks to Ryzan, wanting him to speak up and say that isn't what he wants, but he refuses to even look at her. Gritting her teeth, she takes the rings and sets them on the counter in front of Tes, staring at him coldly. Tes immediately put his own ring on, placing the other in Ryzan's hand before walking out of the store. Ryzan just stands there, looking at the ring in the palm of his hand*

.... R'zn... I can give you something else, sweetheart...
*slowly closes his hand around the ring, shaking his head and wiping his eyes*
Nau... n... nindol zhah ula... *sniff*

Dalharuk...
Bel'la dos, Ilhar... *sniffs and wipes his eyes again, quickly leaving before his mother could voice any more of her disapproval*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 am

((*Wants to slap the hell out of TES when she sees him.* evil ))

*Wakes up early to be able to have breakfast with William before he heads out to work. While he showered and got dressed, she made him a very nice breakfast to start his day off right. wink

They sit together in the kitchen and enjoy poached eggs over hash browns topped with melted cheddar cheese, sausages, bagels, orange juice and coffee. She grins as she watches him eat. She tells him that her Mother is very excited about their engagement and that she will be calling each of her brothers this week to let them know. He smiles at her and nods. Once he finishes with his breakfast, he does a few last minutes things, she hands him a coffee to go and walks him to the back door. He grabs the keys to the Farrari and she grins at him.* I'm glad to see you are enjoying that car. User Image

*He kisses her once again and tells her he will see her later. She waves to him and blows him a kiss as revs the engine a little while grinning at her. She giggles as he drives off in the Farrari. It makes her very happy to see him so excited about the car he has chosen.

She gets dressed and heads up to the bar making her way to the espresso machine. She grins at Ayami and Ryzan. Good morning! User Image 4laugh

*She finishes making her latte and has a seat next to them. She notices Ryzan is in deep thought and tries not to disturb him.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:46 am

*smiles wearily and gets up to make a double shot and nearly jumps out of her skin when Psyzapp mentions Vixtul, she hadn't seen him at all stressed *

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:53 am

{{But... but that was so long ago gonk }}
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 am

((eyes tear up User Image but it's scars for life!))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 am

(( *Glares at TES.* evil ))
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 5, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 am

*starts to become aware there are others in the bar now. He sniffs and quickly wipes his eyes, downing the rest of the wine he had in his glass, which has now gotten warm. Quietly clearing his throat, he looks down at the counter as he speaks*
B... Bwael kre'tan.... *sniff*

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 am

*brings her coffee over next to Vixtul*
Whatever is wrong love?
*puts her palm on top of his hand*User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 am

*Sips her latte and becomes concerned about Ryzan.* User Image User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 4, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 am

*forces a smile and shakes his head*
Ol zhah... *sniffs and shakes his head again* ... it is nothing. I am fine, I assure you. I am just.... a bit tired is all. Nothing more.

*glances off to the side, idly playing with his wedding band*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:20 am

*she hugs him sweetly and pats his cheek*
Alright if you're sure that's all.
Can I get you a steamer maybe?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 am

*Sips her latte and grins at Ayami.* User Image
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 5, 5, 2 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 am

*smiles a bit... this time more genuinely*
Xas... that would be lovely. The milk will help me sleep...

*wipes his eyes again to make sure they're dry and secures his glasses over them afterward to ensure they're properly covered before glancing over at Psyzapp*
Bwael kre'tan, jabbress. I hope you are well.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 am

*Can't help but have a grin permanently plastered on her face.* User Image I am. I'm completely wonderful. wink Katana has agreed to be my Maid of Honor. There are so many arrangements that will need to be made. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games