Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm
@Muffins: I actually had to stop and watch this one redhead walk in front of me on campus. If I were moving, I would have ran into something since I wasn't paying attention to anything but her. I felt...so grossly human. She was astonishing the way she moved: such ferocity, such poise, such grace. She strutted and it was elegant. She walked with such utter confidence and swagger that it pulled me out of my glazed-over and bored mindset. (Poetic enough?)

God...I don't know how some guys can stand the weak and vulnerable side of women.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Course I'm poetic. Bitches love poetry.  

Kazzoh

Codger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

You are so awesome. Did you know that? XD

Thank you~ I love Psychostick so much. So stoked. Their new CD comes out next month, supposedly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Just don't let lava come anywhere near your place. Haha.

Riiiight. XD  

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 pm
Sugar Dhaku
@Muffins: I actually had to stop and watch this one redhead walk in front of me on campus. If I were moving, I would have ran into something since I wasn't paying attention to anything but her. I felt...so grossly human. She was astonishing the way she moved: such ferocity, such poise, such grace. She strutted and it was elegant. She walked with such utter confidence and swagger that it pulled me out of my glazed-over and bored mindset. (Poetic enough?)

God...I don't know how some guys can stand the weak and vulnerable side of women.

It really blows if you're stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Thank God it wasn't a woman who invented the GPS.

@Haruhi: I do it for fun. Stuff burns so easily. Haha.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I can't handle pushovers and whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

God, I hate tools. And the problem is they're ******** everywhere and they get the girl. I swear, some women and their need to manipulate some poor slob.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

God, I hate tools. And the problem is they're ******** everywhere and they get the girl. I swear, some women and their need to manipulate some poor slob.

It's a national past time if you have a v****a. Every chick has the desire to manipulate someone at some point in their life. And young men crave sex enough to do whatever their sheath master bids them to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Well. It's masturbation or sex. Most choose the latter.
It's not women's fault that men are willingly going along
with the manipulation.

Still. Saying that men are easily manipulated isn't giving
them enough credit. They know exactly what is going on.
They just don't care. Once they have what they want they
bogger off.

And I disagree with you about every chick having the desire
to manipulate. Not all do.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 pm
And everyone starts signing off. Perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am
digital m u f f i n s

Well. It's masturbation or sex. Most choose the latter.
It's not women's fault that men are willingly going along
with the manipulation.

Still. Saying that men are easily manipulated isn't giving
them enough credit. They know exactly what is going on.
They just don't care. Once they have what they want they
bogger off.

And I disagree with you about every chick having the desire
to manipulate. Not all do.

I know. I am just a bitter husk of formula and rule whose jaded outlook on life forges his future and allows him to not care who he tramples over.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:07 am
Haku: If you like fire then you might like the Nether. It's supposed to be creepy and stuff. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 am
Haha. I do like creepy.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 am
Sugar Dhaku
Haha. I do like creepy.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HAAAKUUUUUUU!!! gonk gonk gonk

I made a portal to the Nether and it started making all of these creepy sounds! So I went to youtube to get a preview and there were these zombie skeletal pigmen and the ghast was huge! And there was lava and where there wasn't ground there was just nothing and there was blood and screams AND IT WAS JUST SO SCARY!!!

*hides under bed with blanky and favorite stuffie* I created something evil in minecraft...  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games