Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm

"My appologies Dame... I do keep forgetting about that, so many new things to interalize... just the other day I asked Kat how Flame was treating her and she reminded me that your Flames girlfriend, not her."
Raz looked at Leko through the corners of her eyes. "Now what bargain would that be love? My brain isn't always in the game around this time of night." Raz was taking a little sip of her drink when Leko mentioned being a Lady and what was in her mouth became a fine mist that coated lightly whatever was infront of her. She quickly raised her hand to her mouth and burst into a flurry of giggles to the point she had to set her glass down and away from her or risk spilling the rest of its contents on the floor.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 pm

*glaces over to Raz as she mists the alcohol about*
*snickers*
The whole idea of keeping up with set standard of the high bar level now... Dont' tell me you've forgotten already User Image
Careful with that - alcohol is not to be spit out.....
I'm so happy both you and Seth here seem to share a similar sense of humor.
How charming twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

-glares at Showcase as he leaves- I can't believe that son of a b***h even SHOWS HIS FACE HERE!!!! scream The NERVE of some people!!!! mad

-fumes for a few seconds before she registers what Raz says, blushing- Oh... redface Yeah... -blushes some more- I mean, we...I...he...um....yeah, that's close enough I suppose... sweatdrop

-quiets down and busies herself with making a glass of water-
redface
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Rolls her eyes at dame's display of temper.

"Dame, you know damn well that Showcase and Dougherty both do rounds around the GGG. So you might as well get used to him coming in here to do his job."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

tch... *stretches* ... the only job cops ever do is hassle people. Why bother having state sanctioned bullies when there's plenty of people out there that would do it for free? stare
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 pm

*Finishes her drink, puts the glass in the sink and tosses some money on the counter as she gets ready to leave*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm

-whips around to face Katana- Are you KIDDING me? Get used to him MY a**, Katana. You know damn well what he did WASN'T RIGHT. -throws her glass at the floor near the counter, shattering it- He is NOT welcome around here when I'M here and I'll damn well tell him that next time I see him.

The MW isn't part of his 'rounds'. -crosses her arms underneath her chest, leaning back against the counter- 'Member one time when the cops weren't welcome around here. stare Least Doughboy AIN'T AN a**.

-pushes herself off the counter- Ya know what, I don't have to put up with this s**t. I'm gonna go enjoy my nice dinner with Flame. I'll see you guys later. -she whisks out of the bar, going out the front-
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm

*spits her drink out at the part about Doughtry not being an a***
Awww now look what you made me do! gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Money! scream *dives for the amount left on the counter and starts counting it greedily twisted , but is quickly brought out of it when he hears the glass shatter*

Dammit stressed The floor isn't a trash can for crying out loud gonk

*drops the money into the tip jar and drags his feet as he goes to find a broom* stare
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Well... if you want that to be a bargain then we can do that. French kissing from now on seems to be a rather interesting leaving gift for each other. The french will have nothing on us."
Raz looked at Dame and noted the multiple shades of red her face took on, she grinned a little. "That was your title for him when you told me about him, was it not? You did refer to him as you boyfriend so why so bashfull all of a sudden?" She teased before turning her head to the door. So much activity today.
"Leaving so soon Saber? Not going to have another drink with us?"

Edit: Raz raised her eyebrows as Dame exploded and stormed off. Surprised to say the least. "I sense there is a story behind all this I imagine? Do I even want to know?"
Raz reached up to Leko's lip with a a napkin and dabbed the side of her lips to removed the spray of scotch from around her mouth. "Lets try to take some smaller sips shall we love?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

((Lol I'm too tired and slow for this tonight. *edits away* XD ))

*Jumps as Raz addresses her*
Uh, no I've got somewhere I need to be...
*backs out the door*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

She yells at dame before she exits the bar.

"You get your a** back here and clean up your mess! I'm NOT the ******** maid in this place! scream And you need to remember your place, DAME. I'm second in command around here, and unless Psy says something about Showcase not being allowed in here, he's welcome in here!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

-dame sticks her hand back in flicking Kat off right as Flame pulls up in the car. dame gets into the car, a look of anger on her face and slams the door.

stressed Flame tells her to go easy on the door and speeds off, telling her to unload and tell him what the hell just happened and why she's so pissed off-
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Yes we both seem to have this issue tonight
*grabs a napkin and returns the favor from her misting episode earlier - then hears Katana yelling about not being a maid*
Oh maids!!
Katana!!
What do bride's maids clean?
User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Is about to go drag dame's sorry a** back in the bar when she's distracted by Leko's question.

"Clean? What the hell are you talking about, Leko?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games