Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, pouring him a glass-ive been working hard to voercome my........loss of control, i wish not to have a repeat inncident of the event with yumi, i feel simply dreadful about that....if you see her, ask her if she likes the gift i gave her, she'll know what it means-he smiled shyly, his face somewhat red-
ed drank slowly "you are one smooth operator... i will"

...i try not to think of myself as a smooth operator....more as one attempting to be forgiven for past transgressions............and thank you...........
"one can call himself as he wish, but others will call him diferently... i heard that you were crazy enoghf to try arin's chalenge right?"

yes, i heard 1 more minute, and i would have beaten him ^^
"him? no that would not be possible, he stayed awake after taking 3 bottles, you nearly beated MY first bottle record, nowadays i can take two a day... three if i'm lucky, arin takes up to five"

i must have misheard, i was barely concious....well, off with ya, i have to continue my training, and dont forget to ask yumi-he stood, and began to punch a dummy vigorously-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 pm
ed puted the glass over the table, and standed up "there are better ways to train... such as sparing" he said with an grim  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-he stopped, and sat down, meditating, he drank some tea, and turned on a small radiol listening to the first song he heard-
-nemu walked by shun, and looked at the many flowers inside-....its nice to meet you, Ba

(Ba pic:Little old lady)
"Pleasure to meet you.." Ba said and turned to Shun "Anything you would like today?" Shun shook his head. "Just looking today Ba."
"Alright, have fun. I'll be in the back if you need me." She bowed then went to the back room. "Come on. I'll show ya the shop." He took Nemwu's hand and showed her around.

-nemu smiled-.......Ba......you certainly have alot of flowers here..........its very calming, actually

"Thank you deary. Its good to know that Shun has a girlfriend that shares his interest." Ba said and Shun blushed. "Ba! Its not like that!"

-nemu blushed, and turned away, looking outside, covering his face with her hands-.............ya, its....not like that all.......

"Hmmm...Shun. could you go to the back room and bring me the camilias there." "Okay." Shun said and left for the back room. Ba went up to Nemu and looked at her. "You like Shun, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm
notingles
ed puted the glass over the table, and standed up "there are better ways to train... such as sparing" he said with an grim

.................i dont think id last against you, ive seen how you get when you fight, and if any demons attack, i need my energy, maybe some other time-he punched, kicked and elbowed the dummy in quick order-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:32 pm
*yumi got up. she walked into the woods' barrier, making sure not to get too far in. she walked the barrier until she hit town, that's when she exited the woods and walked in the plaza. she found it strange that there were much less people there, and the tempurature dropped. she thought she slept too long*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

.................i dont think id last against you, ive seen how you get when you fight, and if any demons attack, i need my energy, maybe some other time-he punched, kicked and elbowed the dummy in quick order-
"true... the part were you need your energy at least, i not aways tranform... just when i want to make sure wthe thing will die, plus i think you were holding back all this time..." ed snaped his fingers "i got an idea to help nemu and shun... i got more blood that a normal person, and i regenerate quite fast... would it be an good idea to me to fill an bottle with my blood give to shun to him to give nemu as a gift? plus it would be quite an power boost to her"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-he stopped, and sat down, meditating, he drank some tea, and turned on a small radiol listening to the first song he heard-
-nemu walked by shun, and looked at the many flowers inside-....its nice to meet you, Ba

(Ba pic:Little old lady)
"Pleasure to meet you.." Ba said and turned to Shun "Anything you would like today?" Shun shook his head. "Just looking today Ba."
"Alright, have fun. I'll be in the back if you need me." She bowed then went to the back room. "Come on. I'll show ya the shop." He took Nemwu's hand and showed her around.

-nemu smiled-.......Ba......you certainly have alot of flowers here..........its very calming, actually

"Thank you deary. Its good to know that Shun has a girlfriend that shares his interest." Ba said and Shun blushed. "Ba! Its not like that!"

-nemu blushed, and turned away, looking outside, covering his face with her hands-.............ya, its....not like that all.......

"Hmmm...Shun. could you go to the back room and bring me the camilias there." "Okay." Shun said and left for the back room. Ba went up to Nemu and looked at her. "You like Shun, don't you?"

-nemu blushed-....yes.......well, kinda.......its hard to explain..........i dont think he knows, id like to keep it that way........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

"true... the part were you need your energy at least, i not aways tranform... just when i want to make sure wthe thing will die, plus i think you were holding back all this time..." ed snaped his fingers "i got an idea to help nemu and shun... i got more blood that a normal person, and i regenerate quite fast... would it be an good idea to me to fill an bottle with my blood give to shun to him to give nemu as a gift? plus it would be quite an power boost to her"

......indeed.......it would help her, like a......energy potion......simpy genious-he walked inside, and returned with a bottle-.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:37 pm
June_Malatesta
*yumi got up. she walked into the woods' barrier, making sure not to get too far in. she walked the barrier until she hit town, that's when she exited the woods and walked in the plaza. she found it strange that there were much less people there, and the tempurature dropped. she thought she slept too long*
hedge, ed's brother walks over to her "yumi? what are you doing in town this time of day? in any case you can sleep over if you wish, we have an guests room"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:38 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
hedge, ed's brother walks over to her "yumi? what are you doing in town this time of day? in any case you can sleep over if you wish, we have an guests room"

*shakes head*
nah, im fine. im looking for tau. he didnt answer when i called for him....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm
"Why?" Ba asked, touching a cherry tree with her small wrinkled hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

......indeed.......it would help her, like a......energy potion......simpy genious-he walked inside, and returned with a bottle-.........
ed grabed the bottle, and made an cut on his wrist using one of his claws, after filled the bleeding stoped instantly "i need to keep shapshifting the wound open so it would fill it all" ed turns around "should i give to shun, or you do? somewhat i fell like i'm plaing cupid with those two..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*shakes head*
"a lion? he entered my house and made an rukus... now he is sleeping on ed's bed when he sleeps there"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

ed grabed the bottle, and made an cut on his wrist using one of his claws, after filled the bleeding stoped instantly "i need to keep shapshifting the wound open so it would fill it all" ed turns around "should i give to shun, or you do? somewhat i fell like i'm plaing cupid with those two..."

i will.....please go check on yumi, im more then curious of how she recieved my gift.....and thank you, this will come back to you in a good way ^^-he smiled as he walked inside-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*shakes head*
"a lion? he entered my house and made an rukus... now he is sleeping on ed's bed when he sleeps there"

*covers mouth to repress laughter*
umm...that's a new one....okay  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games