Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 am
"Damn" Brago slammed his fist in the ground.
"I can help, for a price." A dark figure appeared behind Brago.
"and you are?" he turned to the figure.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Elsewhere a band appeared in the room. It led from the hanas chest to the wall of the room....or barrier... or watever theyre inside of. The band is more spiritual than physical and pink in color. Its edges are slwly being eaten away because of fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
Hana saw the ribbon coming from her. She just sat there and started at it. She wanted it to stay, but she saw that it was eating itself, making itself thinner till eventually it would disappear.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 pm
Soli screamed, her collar burned against her neck, leaving a red mark around her throat, a hiss went in the air,she fell silent after that, she barely moved and her eyes were glazed.

Neuro saw Kerat get in and kept looking at the compass that Kane have,"This is getting us nowhere,"He sped faster,"My daughter better be alive."He slit his wrist and started drawing symbols on the steering wheel of the car,"I'm using some of my life force to find those girls, your brother is good as dead if I get to him first."the symbols glowed, the car filled with green light.

((Kairara I think you should describe where they go or what the place looks like))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Kerat handed Kane the package. A knife wrapped in a very old piece of wool. The Knife of Mortality! Kerat wonder if he just had been lucky indeed. Yet then again the three may just have been a bit late to pick the knife up or Kane knew who to ask for a favour. The man couldn't have known that Kerat knew the trader, who possessed the seekers stone. He noticed Leon in the car as well, he recognized him now. Hadn't he showed very foul manners by storming into his house earlier on? Yes it must have been this poor b*****d. "How bad is it?" Of course upon Kerat's tone he might just have asked about the weather on an unimportant day. He was always calm and relaxed, it was how he almost always where.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 pm
((*Sighs* Its an abandoned amusement park outside of town, under the Haunted House. Ugh, I'm starting to sound cliche. Forgive me gonk ))
User Image
"Get in line, Neuaro. Just go north toward the outskirts of town," Kane said through gritted teeth.
Argon clapped. "Wonderful. I am so pleased. Such a high note." Argon looked at Misha. "So what can I do about you?"

Misha smiled cruelly, "You can come play with the kitty," she purred but then she clutched her head and screamed. "No! I don't want to go back." Inside Misha clamped onto her otherself whispering in her mind. You can't be free. I can't let you hurt people. If I can't lock you away, then you will return as a part of me. Misha screamed again as she struggled untill her last note was one of triumph. "Argon, you will get no satisfaction from me."

Argon had sidled up to the cage in glee as the girl struggled with her personalities, her screaming had touched him but she had returned to her other self. "You are no fun." His tone flat, he walked over to Nike. "So how thirsty are you?" he began to cut her arms with his nails. "If you lose enough blood, you will be very hungry indeed," he said eyes gleaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image
Hana jumped badly when Argon walked into her field of vision on his way to nike, making her let out a little scream. She was still watching the ribbon that came out of her chest. It had lost a thrid of its size from when it had appeared.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image
"Thank you Kerat." he said taking the dagger from him. "I believe we are there," he said spying the derelict towers of an amusement park.
Argon made more cuts on Nike, their positions precise. She was moaning and bleeding. "When you sing for me, it will be because you killed the one who resides in your heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm
Neuro drove up ahead and stopped the car,"Seems we're here,"His green eyes wandering at the structure ahead,"Amusement Park really."He started walking up ahead.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Kerat walked out of the car and grabbed his gun. Hidden behind his clothes always. The normal magazine held 20 bullets, his held 50. The clip was longer then the gun it self but it was good when up against random things in a travelling vampire's way. He placed it back in it's holster and felt his metal cestus. This would work well if he needed to actually fight. It surprised most men when he actually got his hands dirty. Normally he beat of people with his psychic way of dealing damage but his speed and strength could truly take a man of his guard. "Let us find the women, take down the bad man and finish with a nice 228 year old vine."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

He saw the amusement park and his attention snapped back to the present. He got out of the car, silver claymore still in his grasp and followed after Neuro. His eyes flicker to Kerat, his memory recalling the man. He had found Soli and Neuro in his house before. Hmm.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:27 pm
((poke))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:35 pm
User Image
Kane got out of the car in a fluid motion. He put his hands in his pockets, gliding across the burnt and overgrown grass. A sharp scream filled the air, and he started. He began to run, a hiss in his throat.

Argon stopped what he was doing, and sped to Hana's side. He put his finger under her chin, and smiled in anticipation. "Again."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
Hana scream the moment Argon touched her panicing, she tried to fight him. She aura went wild making her restraints crack to the halfway point. "Please don't! Don't take me please!" She was lost in her mixed up reality, thinking Argon was the man in her memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 pm
((I'm blank. *bangs head on desk* This might take a moment))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm
((think as fast as you are able to))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games