Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm
*walks up next to Ryzan after gathering as much food as he could carry on a single plate and sniffs at the glass in Ryzan's hand, making a face when he smells the alcohol*
tch... being a "family place", I was hoping you got juice stare

I am sure they have some if you want. Just ask Tommy and he will...

bah! That's too much work! gonk It'd be easier if you just already had juice on hand that I could take from you.

........... *sighs and sips his wine before directing his attention to dame on the stage, blushing slightly when she mentions his name and bowing graciously for their applause before dame starts her number*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 pm
*Claps enthusiastically after hearing Dame.*

Well Zephit, it was very nice to meet you and chat, but I really must be going. Be sure and hold Dame to that tour. wink *Waves at Dame and indicates to her she has to leave as she continues to walk over to Amy.* Very nice exhibit. Some very talented artists on display. User Image Goodnight, Amy. *She then walks over to Kits and Ryzan.* Great exhibit, Kits. Wonderful work. Goodnight you two. User Image *Leaves nodding at a few staff members as she leaves to go back to MW.* 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 pm
Amy looked up at the platform when Dame started talking into the mic. Then, she blushed brightly and smiled bashfully at what Dame said and at the applause. She nodded and mouthed 'thank you'. She raised her glass to Dame, too.

Then, when Dame mentioned Tes and Ryzan's class, she applauded loudly for them. That was a really special thing that she hadn't expected tonight.

Music started and Amy watched with a happy smile on her face as she saw children start to dance with Dame. That was so sweet!

Amy even started to swing her own hips slightly as the music progressed and Dame made her way around the room, encouraging people to join in.

EDIT: When Psyzapp came over and said what she did, she smiled softly at her and nodded. "Thank you, Psyzapp. I'm so glad you came and enjoyed it. I really hope you come again. I know the animals bother you, but they're pretty much kept under control for the most part. Have a good night."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm
Zephit watched Dame on stage very intently, his tail swishing slowly until the music started. Then it was like he couldn't help himself. First his tail moved to the rhythm, and then his whole body was wriggling to dance. After doing his classic sheep shuffle at the idea, he finally gave in and let himself start dancing along with everyone else.

"Oh, okay~ I'll see you again sometime!" He called after Psy, giving her a small wave goodnight.

"Amazing~" Zephit purred, his eyes turning back to Dame as she started making her way around the room. She was very confident and energetic. Seeming almost like his exact opposite in that regard. Something about her made him want to meow, as embarrassing as that would be.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 pm
*shakes her head when Tes comes up and complains about the wine* It's only for tonight, for the reception.

*smiles at Psyzapp when she walks up* Thank you, Psyzapp. I'm glad you came. Have a good night.

*nods to Ryzan and wanders around the room a bit, eventually making her way to Amy* Hi Amy. Sorry I was late, Smok had an accident earlier...

*squeaks and looks sady at Amy, hoping she'll help him get down. He really wants the bandage off his wing*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:14 pm
-lets some of the girls in the front finish up the song and then hugs them, kissing their cheeks before putting the microphone back up and winking at the audience-

-dame glances up at the clock and sees the time sweatdrop , she quickly makes her way around the room, giving hugs and telling her friends bye, she is sure to kiss Tes on the cheek again for shits and giggles and to give an extra squeeze to Kits since she didn't get to speak with her, patting Smok on the head and wishing him a speedy recovery. She thanks both Kits and Amy and then finds Zephit, apologizing for having to leave so soon and telling him it was nice to meet him and to not forget to stop by MW sometime. If he needed directions Kits or Amy could help him out. biggrin -

-waves again to everyone and slips out of the lobby, waving to Jessi and then heading back to her quarters at the MW-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm
Amy set down her wineglass on a nearby table. Then, her eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice nearby. She raised her head and looked at Kits. The conflicting emotions and thoughts were still there, but she smiled slightly.

"Hey Kits. And it's okay. I've had to be late to things before or miss them entirely due to something being wrong with Thistle."

She looked at Smok and smiled sadly. "Hey sweetie. I'm sorry your wing is broken. But I know you can be a big, strong boy for Kits. You're a good boy."

She stroked the top of his head.

She smiled at Dame, nodded, and thanked her for coming.

Then, she turned back to Kits. "Hey Kits, there's someone I want you to meet if that's okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm
Oh, that's right, I didn't get a chance to tell you. His wing's not broken, just sprained. ^_^ So he should be all right in a few days, if I can get him to take it easy. *notices him trying to bite the bandage* And keep the bandages on, at least until the scrapes heal. sweatdrop

*smiles at dame* Bye, dame. Thanks for coming. ^_^

Umm, sure. I mean, that's part of what these exhibitions are for, right? To meet new people.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm
*starts to go over to get a better look at the art on display with Ryzan, foregoing getting a drink so that he's still got a free hand to eat with.*

*has been "studying" the image of the monochrome girl in the knee high boots for a while* eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm
Zephit waved goodbye to Dame. He would have to make sure that he visited her at MW. Dame was turning out to be like the softener sheet in a pile of laundry, Zephit just had to know all about her mysterious qualities. Though anti-static materials had never gotten him in the mood to dance. So that made her even better.

"Hrm. What now?" He inquired of himself quietly, before taking a stroll around to look at the art. It was impressive, making him wonder if he'd ever make something like that with his hands.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Amy looked down at Smok. "That's really good to hear it's not broken. Maybe the pet spa has something that could help? If nothing else, they could put one of those cones on him so he can't get to his bandages."

Amy led Kits over to where Zephit was and smiled at him. "Kits, this is Zephit. I just met him tonight. Zephit, this is Kits, the one I was talking about before. Part owner and best friend. Kits, Zephit is a neko! He's been a cat for the past few years."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 pm
No, I think it would be better if I just watch him. Gwee can help with that too, when we get home.

*follows Amy* Hello, Zephit. *giggles* Amy, it's pretty easy to tell he's a neko. *smiles at Zephit, her tail moving lazily behind her* I'd offer to shake your hand, but my hands are kinds full at the moment. lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm
"Hello, Kits. I can always shake your hand another time, right?" Zephit felt some color fill into his cheeks, excited to meet another neko, but shy with what to say. Unconsciously his tail started to move, mirroring Kits'.

"You have really nice ears, and your tail looks really soft. I'd like to touch it." The words just sort of blurted out of his mouth, causing the color in his cheeks to deepen. What an incredibly bad way to start a conversation.

"N-not that I would, without your permission." Zephit shifted onto one foot, then back to the other, "Sorry, I thought talking to another neko would be easier. I'm just sort of nervous."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm
Amy nodded to Kits. "Yeah, I guess you can see that. Sorry."

Amy smiled as Kits and Zephit started talking. Her eyes widened, though, when Zephit said he'd like to touch Kits' tail. Then, she smiled, chuckled softly, and shook her head.

"Don't worry, Kits. He doesn't mean anything harmful or creepy by it. He just... He's adjusting to socializing."

She smiled at Zephit and shook his hand. "Zephit, it has been an absolute pleasure meeting you. Please stop by soon for a tour of the gardens. I can't wait to see you again."

Then, she turned to Kits, nodded, and then smiled down at Smok. "You be a good boy, Smok, and I hope you get to feeling better."

"Night Kits. Let me know if you need help with Smok. Bye everyone."

Then, Amy left the lounge. She went to pick up Thistle and then left AS.

{{Sorry guys. I'm getting really tired and flubbing a lot. So I'm going to head to bed. Night! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:55 pm
*pauses at the textured image of the couple with their hands touching*
Lu'oh bronretla~ The hair is so lovely on the both of them, and I really like the muted colors.

*lifts an eyebrow and casually pops a cracker with cheese on it in his mouth*
That guy looks kind of like Sebastian.

I think it is just the hair.
*plays with the tip of some of Tes' hair*
At this length, you could ves well replicate the style yourself if you wanted~

tch... like I'd want to. rolleyes You just want to feel like you're doing Sebastian stare

*scoffs* talk2hand  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games