Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:47 pm
Daemon yawned and sleepily rolled over as he eventually came to a few hours after Larai had left. "Mnn...what the hell...?" he said groggily, waking up to not the cave wall that he'd come to expect, but a piece of paper, leaving him in brief confusion at first. Yanking it off his forehead, Daemon sat up and yawned again, rubbing the sleep from his eyes while he read the note. "Whelp, not like I ever have anything else to do." he said pocketing the note as he got up and dressed before heading out to meet up with Larai, curious what she had to say.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:58 pm
Larai was quietly reading a book on pick-pocketing as she waited for Daemon, sitting on the very edge of an empty dock. She couldn't help but wonder if he had woken up yet...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm
"You beckoned?" Daemon said as he walked up behind her with his hands in his pockets, as he so often did.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 pm
Larai marked her page and shut the book, setting it to her side before standing herself up. She turned to face Daemon, clearly looking nervous. "Well, I..uhm...kind of have something I think needs to be said." Already her face was flushed up to a bright pink, her discomfort in trying to speak her mind honestly and earnestly proving to be difficult to overcome.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:07 pm
"I'm all ears." Daemon said simply, waiting patiently for her to say what she felt needed to be said.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm
Larai began twiddling her fingers and looked away, in hopes of making this just a little bit easier for herself. "Well, uhm...we've kind of known each other for awhile now and...uh..." Larai's gaze sunk downward, her cheeks glowing an even brighter red. "I..sort of...uh..I..uhm...I kind of...really I mean it I..." After taking a deep breath, she tried to blurt out what was on her mind - but it barely came out a murmur, "I think I have feelings for you.." Immediately after, she tensed up and exclaimed, "But if this is stupid, tell me now! If you don't like me the same way, we can forget all about this! ..Just don't laugh, okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 pm
Daemon turned slightly pink as a small and warm smile creased his lips. "I know I probably shouldn't, but damn if I can't help it." he said before suddenly slipping an arm around Larai's waist, pulling her close to give her a nice, full kiss. "I never thought a guy like me would feel this way, much less with you of all people." he said with a small chuckle in spite of himself as he hugged Larai close.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm
Larai lost quite a bit of that tenseness and nervousness that she previously held, looking now to be relieved and perhaps slightly more cheerful than she usually was. "I'm surprised I can feel this way at all." she admitted in a sheepish attempt at a half-joke. Her gaze met his as she said so, but sank down to his lips as she leaned in for one more kiss.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:34 pm
"You forget, I used to be the king of skirt-chasing scum. I should think I'm the bigger surprise here." Daemon said with a chuckle after their lips parted once again.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:45 pm
Larai laughed softly as well. "I won't deny it. Still, it's kind of nice to know that our silly bet helped lead to this. Also, I'm glad that you didn't get bored of me and walk off back then either." She hugged Daemon a little tighter, starting to get embarassed with herself once again. She felt happy...but also extremely awkward. "Sorry, I must look like a real moron, huh?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 pm
"Depending on how far back we're talking, I really didn't have anything better to do and/or I was really starting to enjoy our time together. And I for one don't think you look like a moron in the slightest." Daemon said with reassuring and warm smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
{Lol, Kai's gonna be piiiiisssssseeeed when he figures out what happened then! XD}

Larai, of course, had been reffering to the 'drinking incident'. "On another note, I know it's a bit late, but I'm sorry for how I reacted after the...uhm...drinking incident. I could've been a lot less selfish at the time, and as you might've guessed by now, I kind of..uhm..lied about not remembering it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:02 pm
"While we're on the subject, there is the distinct chance I lied about not instigating it...." Daemon said with a guiltily smile. "I am a demon after all, I can hold my liquor pretty well without getting drunk for a while."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:11 pm
"Maybe, but to be fair, I did make the first physical advance." Larai said, remembering that fierce kiss she offered him that night right before their 'drunken fun' began.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:20 pm
((Since the block is starting to appear on the horizon for me....))

Kai had been out doing some shopping for his parents (Van had been in desperate need of a massage as his back pain got worse), when he thought he spotted a pair of familiar figures out on the docks. Moving through the crowd, he got to the edge of the pier and squinted out at the couple on the end of the docks before his jaw dropped. "Larai?! And Daemon??!! WHAT the ******** hell...." Daemon said, squeezing his eyes shut in dread of the voice behind them on the pier. "I should have known this was going to happen."

((Alas, I always seem to have to go to anime club just when things are getting good and juicy. XD ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games