Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

PloXErzz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:16 pm
My name is Mitchell. Im a guy irl. I made this girl char. out of sheer boredom of gaia. I turn 16 in 2 months. biggrin DD

and im in the avi arena. click siggy and vote your hearts out. biggrin DD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:51 pm
Your eyes can be so cruel...

-Name-
Allariana
-age-
Eighteen
-sex-
Female
-orientation-
bi
-loves-
speaking japanese

...just as I can be so cruel...

Simplistic-Tyranny

Dangerous Nerd

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:11 am
and welcome aboard to you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:37 am
Name: Melissa
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi
Reason for Joining: Was sent a PM sayin they saw my avi in the arena and liked it.

GOOOOO VOOOOTTTTEEEE!!!!!! THE KITSUNE COMANDS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  

missyprissy1988

Dreamalongstars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:31 pm
Hi I am Kat and I have only been on Gaia for about a month. I go to highschool and don't know what I want to do with my life yet! I have loved this guild and loved everyone on Gaia, everyone is very nice and helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:59 pm
lets see...
Well im Arize, currently 15, i like to play video games and guitar
enjoy manga and anime, have been in gaia for 3 years although my first year i quit and second i "retired" and this should my third  

Arize Sagara

Quotable Regular

Shizuko Rin

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:48 am
Ok, so since I joined, i haven't had the time to properly introduce my self. So here it is.

My name is Ty, I am a fan of anime/manga. I love to draw,read, and write on my free time. Currently I am working so i try and appear as much as I can. Everything you need to know is on my profile. To much to rewrite razz anyways can't wait to meet some of you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:16 am
Salutations my fellow guild members. I am Dan. I'm 18 and I'm an evil, mature, cunning guy. I've been in this guild for a long long time just couldn't be bothered to introduce myself. I was originally going to be a writer for one of the many stories they had on here. But School and other many many other events took me away from my Gaian life. But now I am reincarnate as a body of darkness! *evil laugh* I will be sure to spread my evilness throughout the guild. Look forward to talking to you all. PM if you need anything  

Uther Darksun

Bunny_likes_2_play

Desirable Shapeshifter

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:45 am
Hio...
Im bunny^^
im 18
i like to draw, read, write, bike, sing, make friends, manga's and anime, im learnig guitar, Bass, and piano,... all sorts of things... im learning how to rp... yeah...
im normally hyper and ALWAYS have a smile on my face^^ im in college>.< im going to be a vet, pre k to 2ng grade teacher, and a librarian^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:26 pm
i'm bump. i love to bump, bump and deffinetly bump. if you like to bump then bump me and we can bump together. if you don't like to bump then go bump somewhere else. bump you all later  

mynyori

Sakura Rulez121

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:36 pm
hi pplz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:12 pm
Personal re-introduction here.

Almost 19. Call me Devaint. I like poetry, stories(good ones mind you), Nice people, RPing, Writing poetry, art(multiple forms mostly literary and imagery) as well as a random handfull of other things I can't think of right now.*currently has his brain turned off*

I live in mid/north georgia and I'm my second year in college, starting into my third and final year soon.

Oh, right. I'm a completely gay male who's open to new relationships since my current one is going downhill fast.

That's me for you, one big soap opera after another.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Amunex

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:22 pm
Hi, im a male, real name matias.
my grandfather whas the X-president of ecuador, while i live in chile.
Im 14 years old, next year i will be 15.
i got invited becouse of the arena ^^
i have my oun RPG that no 1 has enterd=( thats in this guild, so im posting the link here ^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10927503
c-ya there........i hope >.>

P.S: favorite animeĀ“s : naruto bleach an fruits basket
i recomend you seeng em, especialy fruits basket and naruto.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:16 am
Hullo!!!
I'm Netra and I come from a far off country XD
I love chocolate and cakes, I can never have enough of them...

P.S.:- I just thought I'd introduce myself once again...  

netty213

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games