Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:05 pm

{{Ignore the avatar. Seth is still human and whatnot}}

*walks in and heads directly behind the counter, sitting on the stool there. Seeing only Raz, he shrugs*
Guess it's still early for some people.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm

*Psyzapp exits her chambers from the double blood red doors and locks them behind her. She has spent the day making international calls to Italy and she is none too happy. Her brothers are none too happy about this union and she is miffed mad SCREW THEM! She is in love and doesn't give a RIP what any of her siblings have to say about it. evil

She walks down the corridor admiring her engagement ring and does the security measures to head into her office. Upon entering her office, she comes across a plain, mundane yellow envelop on her desk with her name on it scrawled in fancy handwriting. User Image The ink is oddly fluid and it looks as though whomever wrote it used a quill and ink instead of a pen and paper. Upon closer inspection she notices that the envelop isn't sealed, but instead the flap is just folded in the bottom lip. She opens the envelope and inside there is a Picture and a note.

Note in Envelope
Dear Miss Psy,
I came across this when I was cleaning out my place and orginizing after my move and immediatly thought of you. I know your wedding is not even off the ground yet for planning but the Bishop who owns the cathedrial still owes me a huge favour and I'm more than willing to set you up with it. I didn't plan to use the favour so its no skin off my nose whether you decide to use it or not. The Church is Catholic and isn't too terribly far from here. Let me know if you want it, and I'll mention it to my companion and when you get the date down I'll pass it on to him, or give you more information about it so you can look into it yourself.

Raz~

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Entering the office, she sees Psy in there.

"Psy, I'm glad you're here, I need to talk to you about something that happened in here last night. Do you have a moment?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm

"Oh, your working tonight too? Did you get a job here perminantly?" Raz asked as she took a drink of her Grateful Dead. She rested her elbow on the counter top and her chin in he palm. "It looks like its going to be quiet for a while. I'd enjoy it while you can, my dear."
Raz brought her glass closer to her lips but paused, she looked up at Seth. "Tell me, do you know how to mix a Grateful Dead? I'll teach you while its quiet if not... its my favourite so I'll probably be having at least one every night."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm

I haven't gotten any sort of official notice that I got the job here, but I was asked to get drinks more than once so I would assume that means I have the job. Either that or they're using me for slave labor stare

*stretches his arms up over his head, having just woken not all that long ago, he's still feeling a little stiff*
Can't say that I do know how to make a Grateful Dead. Never worked as a bartender before. I would assume there's some sort of cocktail book around here somewhere, though... but if you're that bored... *shrug* ... teach away.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Raz chuckled a little and stood up she walked behind the bar and pulled down her assorted drinks. "Alright, a Grateful Dead is made up of the following:
1 partTequila
1 part vodka
1 part light rum
1 part gin
1 part raspberry liqueur
First add Ice to your Highball Glass. Next add your Ice, Vodka, Gin, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Tequila, and Light Rum to your Cocktail Shaker. Shake and then Strain into your Highball Glass. Its simple and straight forward, the trick is mixing it right."
Raz offered the shaker to Seth and quirked an eyebrow with a bit of a smirk on her lips. "You do know how to mix a drink this way right... or do you want me to show you that too? Really, once you know the ingrediants a trained monkey could do it. Give it a shot and we'll taste it to see how well you mixed the ingredients together, alright?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 pm

katana68
Entering the office, she sees Psy in there.

"Psy, I'm glad you're here, I need to talk to you about something that happened in here last night. Do you have a moment?"

*Puts the envelope and contents on her desk and sits down. She motions Kat to have a seat.* Yes?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Can't say I've used a shaker before... *takes the shaker up and looks at it* .. but it seems pretty straight forward to me.

*opens up the shaker, tosses in some ice and adds a bit of liquor from each of the bottles. He screws the shaker closed, shakes it up for a few seconds, then gets down a highball glass, drops some ice into that, and pours the drink out of the shaker through the built-in strainer into the glass*

That should be it...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:54 pm

She takes a seat and takes a breath before starting.

"Well, Showcase was in here last night, doing rounds and was making some small talk. Everything was fine, and then dame showed up. Now, I can understand that she has some anger towards him for the arrest and all that, but after he left, she screamed out about him daring to show his face in MW and that she didn't want him allowed in here when she was around."

"So I told her that she might as well get used to seeing him, because MW is part of his beat, essentially. She threw a tantrum, and a glass on the floor and walked out. When I yelled at her that I wasn't a maid and she'd better come back and clean up her mess, she.....well, she flipped me off and left."

"Now, I can understand her animosity toward Showcase, and can appreciate that she's under a lot of stress....but her behavior towards me...." her voice trails off and she's not sure how to put into words how she feels about the way dame has been talking to her lately.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 pm

*Leans back into her chair and clasps her hands together as she listens to Katana. She points her index fingers together as the rest of her hands remain clasped and the places them onto her lips while resting her elbows onto the arms of her leather chair. She also nods as she listens.* I see. *She says as she lowers her hands and sits back up.*

Would you like me to have a word with her? I have to still ask Dame to be in the wedding. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 pm

She cocks her head to the side slightly and frowns a bit.

"Doesn't she still have to have a hearing? Or are we not going to bother with it anymore? And if you want to talk to her, that's entirely up to you. She still listens to you....calls you Mistress and whatnot. As for me...it seems that all we do is argue lately. It doesn't seem that she sees me as the co-manager of the bar and I am the one who would make decisions as far as who's allowed in the bar or not." She shrugs her shoulders and sits back to cross her legs.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Raz leaned back and watched as Seth performed his attempt at the mixing. From what she saw he was pretty good at it for not having any experience. She took it up the newly mixed drink and took a sip. She performed the usual taste test and looked at Seth with a bit of a smile. "Not too bad at all... especially for your first time. Here, have a taste of mine and then have a taste of the one you made. I would suggest if your going to get into this profession that you should at least know what your mixing up so that if a customer has a complaint about it, you can have a taste for yourself and see what is wrong with it, or if the customer just doesn't have the taste for it. But well done regardless... your a natural."
Raz winked at Seth and pulled herself back infront of the bar again, retaking her seat. She took up her drink once Seth had tasted for comparision purposes.
"So, the real question is: Do you think this is a job that you'd spend a while doing?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 pm

*Sighs* Yes we still have to have a hearing. User Image As much as I'd like to just not bother with it, I did say we would have one. I was hoping we could wait until her legal issues had been resolved, but there has been little progress. You know how slowly the court system moves. stare

Maybe we should talk with her together? neutral Show her we are a united front. You ARE co-manager here.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 pm

She shrugs again.

"That's fine with me, Psy. But I've been thinking a lot about everything that's happened over the last few months. If I hadn't gone to Jamaica with dame, I wouldn't have been pulled back into all the illegal activity that I retired from, and would quite possibly still be seeing Justin. But, on the other hand, had I not gone...would Flame have survived? Or Icy, if she had gone after him alone? The choices we make affect us greatly, do they not?"

She gives Psy a sad smile and sighs.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

*takes a small sip of Raz's drink. He tries his best to make it seem casual, but having not consumed any alcohol in who knows how long, the burn of the hard liquors causes him to cough a few times. Thankfully it was just a small sip gonk Holding one hand over his mouth while he coughs, he hands the glass back to Raz. Afterward, he looks down at the one he just made and swallows hard, telling himself this one won't be as bad and to just get it over with. He takes a deep breath and quickly takes a sip, but his haste causes him to take in more than intended and he ends up coughing even harder after swallowing, bracing himself against the counter*

.... smooth.. *cough cough*

*wipes his eyes which had started to water from both the coughing and the burn and takes a seat, pushing the Grateful Dead he made away from himself*
At this point, I have no idea how long I'll be here to tell you the truth. Apparently Ryzan's husband might be coming back rolleyes ... and if that's the case, then I wouldn't really get to hang around unless I want my face punched in. stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games