Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 pm

*A bit surprised at Raz's response to her and she raises her eyebrows. User Image * Um……directions would be great. I'll be sure and take a look. neutral *Pauses a minute or two.* Um…so did you get married in that Cathedral or not quite? *She is curious but then doesn't want to make Raz uncomfortable if she doesn't want to talk about it.* I mean, if you don't want to talk about it I understand. User Image

Seth, can you make me a Manhattan please? stressed
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 pm

*laughs slightly and looks off to the side in response to something Raz said*
Yes... he really should have banished Tes a long long time ago...

*clears his throat and sits up when he sees Ryzan come in. Without a word, he takes down a wine glass and pours him some chilled elven wine. Before he has a chance to say anything to him, Psyzapp is already asking him for another drink*

Dammit stressed ... I thought this was going to be a slow night stare

*gets down the brandy, sweet vermouth, bitters, maraschino cherries, and a lowball glass. He puts some ice in the glass, pours in some brandy, then sweet vermouth, adds a small amount of the bitters, drops in a couple of cherries as well as a bit of the juice. He gives it a couple of stirs then sets it in front of Psyzapp*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Raz gave a bit of a forced chuckle at the question, she closed her eyes and shook her head no slowly. "I never got married, it didn't even make it past the first few stages. I was young and foolish. He was experineced and sophisticated... I though he loved me, but when he met someone else whom he perferred... he promptly told me that I didn't met up to the expectations he had set for me and went after the other woman."
The weak smile that was on her face dropped off entirely. Her eyes narrowed as she looked into the reflection that was cast into her drink.
"I never took interest in anyone after that. So any of my old wedding plans and what not I can just give to you. They may be a little outdated but it might inspire you for something. Actually, I'm surprised that I didn't throw it all out yet. I guess I was just holding onto a few broken dreams to remind myself that nothing lasts and the best person to rely on is myself."
Raz exhailed heavily before forcing a strained smile at Psy.
"But listen to me prattling on about the past. I'm sure you don't care and your mind should be on more happier things then my sorry and failed attempt at marriage."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:49 pm

User Image *Watches Seth and looks at the glass in front of her.* There are several types of Manhattans. How is it that you know exactly HOW I take a Manhattan? User Image *Stares at Seth very skeptically.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Razsminion
Raz gave a bit of a forced chuckle at the question, she closed her eyes and shook her head no slowly. "I never got married, it didn't even make it past the first few stages. I was young and foolish. He was experineced and sophisticated... I though he loved me, but when he met someone else whom he perferred... he promptly told me that I didn't met up to the expectations he had set for me and went after the other woman."
The weak smile that was on her face dropped off entirely. Her eyes narrowed as she looked into the reflection that was cast into her drink.
"I never took interest in anyone after that. So any of my old wedding plans and what not I can just give to you. They may be a little outdated but it might inspire you for something. Actually, I'm surprised that I didn't throw it all out yet. I guess I was just holding onto a few broken dreams to remind myself that nothing lasts and the best person to rely on is myself."
Raz exhailed heavily before forcing a strained smile at Psy.
"But listen to me prattling on about the past. I'm sure you don't care and your mind should be on more happier things then my sorry and failed attempt at marriage."

*Listens to Raz and every once in a while glances at Seth. User Image* I'm sorry that happened to you Raz. A broken heart can sometimes take a long time to mend. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

*sighs and frowns as he listens to Raz's story*
Gi ussta... I am sorry to hear you had to go through such a thing. I do not believe refraining from relationships is any sort of solution, though. In some way, it may actually make it quite a bit more difficult to continue on with your life if you do not allow yourself any sort of romantic interests.

Of course, if you simply do not feel like getting involved that is something entirely different than being afraid of getting involved.
*starts to lift his glass of wine up for a sip but freezes when Psyzapp questions Seth* sweatdrop *laughs nervously and takes a large drink of wine* sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Psyzapp
User Image *Watches Seth and looks at the glass in front of her.* There are several types of Manhattans. How is it that you know exactly HOW I take a Manhattan? User Image *Stares at Seth very skeptically.*
*coughs* er... lucky guess I suppose? You seem like the brandy type ninja

*awkwardly and blindly grabs for his glass of water, but ends up with the Grateful Dead. As he takes a drink, he immediately spits it out and has a coughing fit* gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:07 pm

"I think I've subconsciously given up trying to mend it... it just doesn't seem worth my while." Raz replied softly as she closed her eyes and took a drink. She placed her empty glass infront of her and brought the glass that Seth made with her infront of her. She looked at Psy through the corner of her eyes with a bit of a seething fire in them. It was nice to know that how Seth mixed her drink was more important to her than some past experiences that she asked about that held some sentamental meaning. She made a mental note of how little Psy cared for the next time she asked something personal like this. The look in her eyes died down a little as Ryzan, a faint smile crossed her lips.
"Maybe I'm doing a bit of both, but its were I'm comfortable right now, I guess. Its raw enough to remind me to be a little more careful about who I put my interests in, and its healed enough that I no longer weep into my pillow at nigh, so I think its a happy medium."
Raz took a drink again. She looked down at her reflection in the bar again. "Look, Miss Psy... I know that you don't care much for me, being the new face and what not... but I would at least like to have an opertunity to show you that I'm not what you seem to think I am."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

*Turns to look at Raz.* It's difficult to open your heart once you have locked it up and thrown away the key. neutral I tend to have a very difficult time warming up to people and I do not mean to come across to you as not caring about you or the very sad and unfortunate personal event that happened in your life. It must have been very painful to go though and I really cannot imagine the hurt you must have gone through. Perhaps still go through. I didn't mean to pry and it looks as though it was difficult for you to share that with me. *She sighs.*

I don't know enough about you Raz to make any sort of judgment regarding liking you or not. It takes time to get to know people. neutral
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

*sets his glass down, looking at Raz sympathetically*
Perhaps you are just in need of some more time recover, then. One thing that is ves important, though, is to try not to hold on to the bitterness you may have felt. Remaining bitter does not solve anything... though I know that is easier said than done sweatdrop I cannot say I have not held ill will toward others for extended periods of time sweatdrop It is mzilt easier to the longer your life span is, it seems.

*has a sip of wine, his eye catching the forms when he picks up his glass*
Gi! *takes up the documents and passes them over to Psyzapp*
I had almost forgotten sweatdrop ... here are the papers you requested to have signed, jabbress whee

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:25 pm

-dame walks tiredly into the bar and slouches on a stool, waving at everyone-
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 pm

*Raises an eyebrow, glances at the papers and then at Ryzan.* That didn't take very long. User Image *Pauses and picks up the papers.* I'll make sure you get a final copy when all parties have signed them.

Hi Dame.

*Looks again at Raz.* The image of the Cathedral is very nice and what you describe sounds very lovely. I shall be honored to take a look. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

*takes a large drink of water before grabing a towel and cleaning up the mess he made from spitting out the drink. Once finished, he tosses the towel into the sink, returns to his seat, then looks over at dame, lifting an eyebrow*
Think there's enough pink in that outfit?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Raz closed her eyes for a moment. "I suppose, don't get me wrong, I don't expect you to throw you arms open and welcome me as a sister anytime soon. I don't mind sharing with you some information about me. But sometimes it just seems that you'd rather brush me off then try and understand me. I don't mean to cause conflict, nor do I seek immediate approval... all I ask is that you do give me some rope every now and then so that I can give you something to judge me by that isn't just based off bar floor gossip. As me questions, I don't mind. I may not give you answers to those questions right away, as I'm also trying to get a feeling for you as well, but I've notived that your really hard to relate to as well."
Raz suddenly chuckled and looked over to Psy.
"We must be more similar to each other, than either of us know or care to admite. Alright, I'll back off and let you come to me from now on instead of butting in and trying to be noticed. That should keep you happy and give you time to warm up to me, yes?"

She turned her head and listened to Ryzan as he spoke to her. "Perhaps your right, you seem to possess more wisedom than I do concerning the situation..." her attention then snapped to a rather disshevialed looking Dame. "Hey Dame... long day? Or just a bad one?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:44 pm

*laughs nervously at the suspicious look Psyzapp gives him downs the rest of his wine*
Seth... another glass if you will sweatdrop

*fiddles with his rings a bit as he answers Raz*
I cannot say that I know a great deal about your specific situation and how greatly it has affected you, rilu'oh I have certainly been in similar in the past.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games