Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
*yumi got up. she walked into the woods' barrier, making sure not to get too far in. she walked the barrier until she hit town, that's when she exited the woods and walked in the plaza. she found it strange that there were much less people there, and the tempurature dropped. she thought she slept too long*
hedge, ed's brother walks over to her "yumi? what are you doing in town this time of day? in any case you can sleep over if you wish, we have an guests room"

*shakes head*
nah, im fine. im looking for tau. he didnt answer when i called for him....
"a lion? he entered my house and made an rukus... now he is sleeping on ed's bed when he sleeps there"

*covers mouth to repress laughter*
umm...that's a new one....okay
"in any case, go whenever you want, vlad really got some touch with him" ((brb, taking a shower))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm
blessedheart
"Why?" Ba asked, touching a cherry tree with her small wrinkled hands.

....master seems to get along with everyone...until i get friendly with them, then he becomes...not really protective...but careful, he watches his words, his movements, everything.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:49 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
*yumi got up. she walked into the woods' barrier, making sure not to get too far in. she walked the barrier until she hit town, that's when she exited the woods and walked in the plaza. she found it strange that there were much less people there, and the tempurature dropped. she thought she slept too long*
hedge, ed's brother walks over to her "yumi? what are you doing in town this time of day? in any case you can sleep over if you wish, we have an guests room"

*shakes head*
nah, im fine. im looking for tau. he didnt answer when i called for him....
"a lion? he entered my house and made an rukus... now he is sleeping on ed's bed when he sleeps there"

*covers mouth to repress laughter*
umm...that's a new one....okay
"in any case, go whenever you want, vlad really got some touch with him" ((brb, taking a shower))

*nods*
well if he's content where he is right now, ill let him be. thank you for tellingme though!
*tips head and smiles*
((okay....XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
"Why?" Ba asked, touching a cherry tree with her small wrinkled hands.

....master seems to get along with everyone...until i get friendly with them, then he becomes...not really protective...but careful, he watches his words, his movements, everything.........

"I see...you should follow whats in your heart deary. Try flirting with hima bit. The boy is cute when he blushed" Ba said and Shun came back with the camilias. 'Thank you Shun. I'll be in the back. Put them over ther." Ba said and left.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm
-nemu walked over to him shyly, and smiled-......what did she say these flowers are called?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm
((back)) "i will remenber that" ed said and walked away, looking at an dummy in the way "can i wack this one?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm
sure ^^-he smiled at ed before returning to his own dummy to wale on-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu walked over to him shyly, and smiled-......what did she say these flowers are called?

"Camilias. They are very pretty plus their the only flower that falls with all its petals intact." Shun said, setting the red flower on the table. "You having fun?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm
*yumi continues looking around. she walks up to the fountain in the center of the plaza, and sits on the edge while the lights come on signaling evening. because of her nap she wasnt really tired.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm
yes.....umm....-she pulled some money from her pocket, and bought a red rose, and handed it to shun-i hope you like it ^^-she said blushing redface  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
yes.....umm....-she pulled some money from her pocket, and bought a red rose, and handed it to shun-i hope you like it ^^-she said blushing redface

"Oh. Thank you." Shun said, taking the rose. "hmmmm. A rose sybolizes something...Shoot I forgot.." HE said awkwardly but smiled. "Ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Oh. Thank you." Shun said, taking the rose. "hmmmm. A rose sybolizes something...Shoot I forgot.." HE said awkwardly but smiled. "Ready to go?"

-she smiled-...the red rose symbolizes love...black rose symbolizes death, and white rose symbolizes life ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm
*yumi watched the stars appear one-by-one*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she smiled-...the red rose symbolizes love...black rose symbolizes death, and white rose symbolizes life ^^

"Thats it!" Shun said happily then tilts head. "Why give me a red rose though?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
sure ^^-he smiled at ed before returning to his own dummy to wale on-
"i wont take long..." ed prepared an punch, when he thew it, the dummy expploded in many pices, making some kind of sand rain "thank you... i needed to rlive the stress" ((took long for i had to change to formal wear))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games