Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image
"Yes!" he hissed. "More." His face was in ecstacty as he rubbed his hands down hana's shoulders.

"Get away from her you creep!" Misha cried out. She grabbed the bars and began to shake them, uncaring as her palms blistered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm
User Image
Hana screamed more. "Please don't! I beg you!" Tears where rolling down her eyes. Her arms left arm started to burn, leaving marks up to her elbow.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 pm
((I don't understand that last post neutral ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm
((the brace that keeps her powers from killing her is cracking, so her aura is burning her. She's also panicing because she thinks Argon is the man who raped her.))  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image
"Yes the scent of your power and the delicacy of your broken mind, it pleases me." He began to lick the blood from her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image
Hana screamed more as he licked her. "Please....I'll do anything...don't hurt me." She pleaded as more blood dripped from the side of her mouth. The burn grew to halfway up her bicep and a bruise from internal bleeding grew across her chest and stomach.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm
Brago dashed into the amusement park. He ran until he got to a haunted house. "Such clichè" He jumped into the palce and made his way towards where the ribbon in his chest led him. He dashed as he heard Hana scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image
Kane grabbed Brago by the collar. "Don't just run in there. That's what he wants. You don't think he has traps set."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm
" Kane? What the hell are you doing here?! Let me go! I will save Hana!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image
"Fool, we want to save her too. But what good are you going to be if you die, before you get there." Kane could already see shadows detaching from buildings. He knew it would not be easy.

"Such pain in your beauty." he pressed his mouth against hers, drinking her blood as he forced his tongue in her mouth.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image
Hana cried as Argon took over her mouth with his tongue. The b=ribbon from her chest thinned further, only a quater of its original size  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm
"Kane, I dont have time for this, if analyzing the situation is your fighting style, fine. My fighting style is meeting danger head on. Now Let go. I dont need your help to save Hana, return to your home."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Thirteen shadows detatched themselves from the buildings, coming forward, they grew in size and took on solid form. They were souls twisted by Argon and they were the first wave. Lumbering, they were hideous, without eyes and mouths, but how thay moaned.

Argon pulled away and looked up. "looks like my pets have found something to play with." He turned back to Hana, licking his lips. He stood and moved back to Nike, leaving hana forgotten. He bent to Nike's ear, licking it. "Kane has come to play, but what a surprise i will have for him."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 pm
User Image
Hana let out a scream as he dropped her again, the chains pulling her dislocated shoulder. Once the pain faded she just hung there starting at the ribbon in her chest and it slowly became thinner and thinner. She suddenly jolted and she screamed again as someting inside her twisted so badly it ripped, causing her to throw up more blood. She force of the jolt cause the crystal Neuro gave her to fall off, and she started to feel the pull in her heart because Brago and neuro where near by.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm
Brago coughed up blood. He was constanstantly feeling what she felt when the connection had been solidified. He pulled himself from Kane and fell into a wall. " Kane theres not much time... Can you get me there?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games