Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Of course we can shake hands another time. *blushes a little bit when Zephit compliments her ears and tail* Well, I suppose you could touch my tail sometime... just make sure I know first. sweatdrop I'm sure you understand about people just walking up and touching your ears or tail.

*smiles at him* It's ok. You don't need to be nervous.

Good night, Amy.

*looks up guiltily, having been biting at his bandages again when Amy said his name*

Smok... *sighs* I know they're annoying, but you need to keep them on until the scrapes heal. I know how rough you play and I don't want you getting an infection.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 pm
*casually gets a handful of Kits' booty as he brushes by her on the way to get a drink* ninja

*gestures at the elf-looking girl in the schoolgirl outfit by the same artist*
I knew a chick that looked kind of like that once... only blue.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm
"I'm always nervous, I guess I can't help it." Zephit smiled back at Kits. She was very understanding of him, despite how totally awkward he was being. He nodded slowly, Kits was a nice person. Another fact to tuck away.

"She is right you know, Smok," Zephit gave the dragon a warm smile, "You'll heal faster if you leave it alone. I know all about scrapes and bruises, you can trust me."

"So you run this place with Amy? That is really amazing, you know. I was looking forward to meeting you. It is good to know you are as nice as I thought you'd be." Zephit scratched at his ears, trying to keep his thoughts straight. This wasn't like dealing with another cat. He had to remind himself not to paw at her or anything of that nature.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm
*jumps, nearly spilling her drink and quickly turns around. Seeing Draa, she immediately knows who grabbed her* Draa! mad

*sighs and turns back to Zephit* Sorry about that... Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to relax when you've been around here more and get used to it. 3nodding

Yeah, Amy and I run this place. It can be a lot of work, but it's worth it. *finishes her drink and sets the glass down on a nearby table, turning away partly to hide her blush. She hadn't been able to talk to very many other nekos, so she wasn't quite sure how to act towards Zephit*

*tries to stretch his wing and whines when it hurts*

Well, don't do that, silly dragon. rolleyes *glances at the clock* Well, it is about time for more painkillers for you. *looks back at Zephit* I'd better head home now. It was nice to meet you. I hope you'll come back to see us again soon. ^_^

*walks out, saying good night to the people she passes on the way*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm
*comments to Tes on what an adorable piece the kiss on the cheek image is, then gasps softly when he comes across the one of Kits with the pink rose*
Gi ussta.... this... this is absolutely beautiful...

The pose.... her expression....

*looks back and forth from the painting to Ryzan, lifting an eyebrow at the dreamy look in his husband's eyes*
.... you're not turning straight on me now, are you? o_O

*glares over at Tes* stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 am
*After getting a thorough look at all the newest art of display and with the crowd thinning out, Tes and Ryzan decide to head home, but not before Ryzan gets Tes to snap a few pictures with his iphone of the painting of Kits, liking the picture so much he wants to try to recreate it. whee As they're about to walk out, Jessi stops them to remind them about the whiteboard they had brought in. Not wanting to be bothered with hauling it back, Tes tells her to just keep it for now and maybe they'll pick it up some other time. She says she'll make sure it's kept safe for them and bids the two farewell, soon after writing a quick note on a post-it and sticking it on the dark elves' whiteboard so that it doesn't get confused with Aqua Springs property.

Draa actually sticks around for quite some time... well after all the guests have left and all that is left is the sparse night staff. He had expected that Miro would want to come to the exhibit and figured he would wait for her, knowing the portal travel would likely make her a bit late. However, she never arrives, making him feel like he just wasted his night stare At least the smoothies he had in the meantime were pretty good. When he finally gives up on Miro coming, he heads back to the apartment, figuring it's a bit late on a Sunday to try to pick up girls at Isilme Rusco*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 pm
Zephit wasn't entirely sure when he had fallen asleep, but he vaguely remembered Kits leaving before. He had forgotten to say goodbye, and must've curled up somewhere and let himself fall asleep. Old habits die hard, after all. What an embarrassing thing for a grown man to do. Though it seemed that someone was polite enough to pick him up and lay him down in a soft chair. When he woke up to this pleasant surprise, he peeked around to see who might've done it.

"Meow~" His cry echoed loud enough for some of the staff to give him a look, but he didn't recognize any of their faces.

Sleepily he pawed at his eye, exhausted from laying around as long as he did. Maybe he'd stay snuggled in his chair, and wait for someone he recognized to show up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm
*Kits dropped Smok off in the pet spa, giving the staff very specific instructions for him. Once she was satisfied that he would be taken care of, she went into the locker room to change. Instead of going right out to the pool, though, she went to the lounge. She hadn't had a chance to see the artwork all up yesterday afternoon because of Smok's accident, then last night she'd been too busy talking to people to look at it closely*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm
"Kits~" Zephit practically meowed again, shuffling up into a sitting position in the chair. Swallowing down thoughts of what to say, he stood up and walked over to her. It would be impossible to hide how excited he was to see her, as his tail denied him any emotional stealth.

"I-it is nice to see you again." There was that sudden urge to baa like a sheep again, as he examined her more closely. Kits looked like she was going to go swimming. She also looked very nice, and cute.

"You look very nice in that bathing suit." Zephit nodded, his tail swaying nervously.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 pm
*turns from the picture she was looking at when she hears her name. By the time the neko walks over to her, she remembers his name* Hi Zephit. I'm glad to see you again. ^_^

Oh, thank you. ^////^ It's the first time I've worn this one... Well, here at least. Of course I tried it on before I bought it. *grins* I just wanted to look at the pictures in here, then I was planning to go out to the pool.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm
Zephit couldn't help but shiver at the thought of swimming. He had never learned how really, and he didn't want to risk drowning to figure it out.

"The art is really nice. M-maybe I could keep you company? Though I'm not any good at swimming. As in I can't swim at all." He scratched his neck shyly.

"I'd still like to spend time with you though." Zephit nodded, tucking away another worthwhile fact.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:14 pm
Oh, you can't swim? *ears droop for a moment, then perk up as she thinks of something* You can always sit in the shallow end, or on the side of the pool. I'd like some company. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm
"That's great~" Zephit gave Kits a wide grin, wagging his tail in a manner more like a dog than a cat. He considered hugging her for being so nice, but he reminded himself that was probably a bad idea.

"So which of these do you like the most?" He distracted himself by turning around to look at the new art. Zephit remembered those feelings of wanting to draw himself someday.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 pm
*finds that Zephit's grin is contagious*

Well, it's hard to say. The artists are both old friends of mine, so I don't want to choose one over the other. I'm also the model for two of the pictures. xd *points to the one of her with the rose and the chibi* So I could say that those are my favorites.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm
Zephit looks at the pictures Kits mentioned and then back to Kits. He places a hand on his chin, clearly inspecting her thoroughly. It was surprising he hadn't noticed the resemblance before.

"I don't know how I missed that. It seems very obvious now. I guess I was a little flustered yesterday. I don't usually deal with people. Or incredibly nice people like you, Kits." He nodded, confirming his own statement. Kits was very nice. Another important fact to remember.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games