Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Larai's eyes widened considerably, her face growing to a bright red. "s**t! Uh...Kai? What the hell are you doing here?!" she demanded, moving from Daemon if only for a moment so she could adress her brother. She made sure to pick up her book before standing herself in front of Daemon, suspecting that Kai might possibly get into his 'templar big brother' phase once again.

{Aaaaw! >.< Well, see you when you get back?}

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm
((Depends, will you still be on in 4 hours? sweatdrop ))

"Going shopping for mom and dad, what's your excuse??" Kai said, still looking pretty damn shocked, borderline horrified as he walked down the dock towards them.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm
{Most likely. Maybe.}

"I needed some fresh air, and we had something to address that isn't any of your concern." Larai replied, growing tense and visibly worried.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 pm
"I dunno, there aren't many conversations I can think of that end in another person's arms." Kai said glaring at Daemon.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:35 am
Larai glared right back at Kai. "Then maybe you aren't very creative to begin with." she snarked, now crossing her arms.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 am
((Last night I had this weird dream where I was making parallels between the rp and Romeo and Juliet. And it made sense. At least for one scene, where Romeo accidentally kills Tybalt. Think about it; Larai is Juliet. Daemon is Romeo, lover from another faction of some sort that her family haaaaates. And Kai is Tybalt. The couple has just gotten together, Tybalt/Kai sees Romeo/Daemon and is just like 'haaaaaate' but Romeo/Daemon is just like 'aw, c'mere 'cuz!' cuz Tybalt/Kai's related to his lover. Then they fight.))

"Look, I mean neither of you any harm, and especially not Larai. Truce?" Daemon said with a friendly smile, holding his hands up in peace as he stepped forward, knowing they'd have to deal with the templar brother sooner or later.

"For your sake, you better not." Kai said grabbing Daemon by the collar and glaring him in the eye. "Larai's had enough sleeze bags break her heart in the past; you do the same, and you'll be wishing to be back in Milly's dungeons when I'm through with you."

((You know what it feels like? It feels like we need a Deleted Scene!
Van: You know your face is gonna freeze that way if you keep it up.
Kai: Yeah right, that's just a myth! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Van: Oh really now? Give me a smile then.
Kai: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Van: Toldja.
Kai: GODDAMMIT. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:43 am
Larai's face flushed to a bright red. She never made mention of her previous flames to Daemon. She tried to speak in protest, but she couldn't. She just couldn't.

{Lol...that actually DOES fit. :O

Lol! Kai got his face froze! XD}

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 am
"Wait a sec...." While the boys had their little staring match, Kai heavily on the offensive, he noticed something....familiar. "Holy s**t, it's you...." he said, anger being replaced by shock for a brief moment before coming back in full force. "...you're that b*****d that kept screwing with mom and dad and stabbed Larai in the back!!" he said knocking Daemon back by Larai's feet with a square punch to the side of his face.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:26 am
"Kai! Calm down, you are seeing things!" Larai exclaimed, going so far as to lie about Daemon's identity in hopes of calming him. "Daemon is better than that!"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:31 am
"Bullshit!! I could see it in his eyes, he's the same demon that's given everyone hell for several hundred years! You need to get away from him Larai!" Kai said holding out a hand, beckoning her to leave Daemon's side.

"It's fine, I deserved that...." Daemon groaned as he sat up rubbing his cheek.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:51 am
(Sorry about the lack of code. My phone is just about dead.)

Larai stood inbetween Kai and Daemon once more. She offered her brother a tight, friwndly hug as she pleaded, "Please calm yourself, Kai, and let's not get any more violent...okay?" Of clurse, she did not expect this to work...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 am
"Larai. Demonic a*****e." Kai said gripping her shoulders. "I'd rather put our fates in the hands of the Syrian government right now than that guy. Has he hypnotized you? Is that why you're defending him??"

"Just for the record, I don't have that kind of power. I use shadows, not mind bullets." Daemon said as he picked himself up and dusted himself off.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 am
"No. I'm defending him because he's actually changed, and you and I both know he has saved my a** from trouble more than once!" Larai said, glaring at Kai once again. "Just give him a chance to prove he's changed before you start assuming things."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:04 am
((Mmmm, blended coffee drink....It is a wonderful thing to have an awesome coffee place (no, not Starbucks XP ) permanently in my dining hall.))

"Yeah, or he could just be trying to lure you into a false sense of security to rape you in your sleep or something. This is the guy that kept trying to mess up mom and dad's marriage! You don't know what he could be planning!" Kai said, still not entirely convinced.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:46 am
{Lucky! All we have at my school is shitty water-bottle machines that have pictures of sodas and sweet teas, but no matter what you get nasty Aquaphina water or Aquaphina with bugs on it.}

"Kai, that was over one thousand years ago. Even you have to admit that's plenty of time to change. And believe me, he has." Larai protested still. "We've all had our bad points in time."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games