Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:56 pm
(( ....-Thinks her roommates are listening to the GTA soundtrack outside her bedroom.- >.>; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:56 pm
((owo' n-no...i just wanted to do that...sorry skizzors~ *also knows that you are skizzors.*))  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:57 pm
*Quickly takes hat and sits down on the couch my Lithuania, hiding the hat under her fanny.*

*Looking to Liet*

"..I refer to everyone respectively...

..although you are right...you do not deserve 'Mr.'..."

((GAWD. STOP BEING A CRAB, BELA!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:57 pm
Lithuania-tan
(( ....-Thinks her roommates are listening to the GTA soundtrack outside her bedroom.- >.>; ))
(.. GTA like, Niko Bellic GTA? AWESOME SOUNDTRACK. Hell yes Russians.)  

Turkey-tan

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Belarus-tan
*Quickly takes hat and sits down on the couch my Lithuania, hiding the hat under her fanny.*
*DOESN'T CARE. DOESN'T CARE AT ALL.* .. *twitch of the eye.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Turkey-tan
(For future reference! Whack at me with sticks anytime you think I diverge from .. common opinion of IC Turkey. Roleplaying based off of NOTHING MUCH is rather difficult.)

((=D That's how I've always felt! -had no idea of Canada when she started- -went off a combination of Canadian stereotypes, Canadian trufax, and INSTINCT-

=w= Also, I feel so old. -has had back pains since last Wednesday-))

catweasels

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Canada-tan
Turkey-tan
(For future reference! Whack at me with sticks anytime you think I diverge from .. common opinion of IC Turkey. Roleplaying based off of NOTHING MUCH is rather difficult.)

((=D That's how I've always felt! -had no idea of Canada when she started- -went off a combination of Canadian stereotypes, Canadian trufax, and INSTINCT-

=w= Also, I feel so old. -has had back pains since last Wednesday-))
(I'm RPing based off a combination of I used to stalk the APHDR and I have some fanart. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:05 pm
((I feel the same about Bela. *cries* ))

"....Hm....? ..Is there something wrong..? ...Your eye is twitching, Mr. Turkey..."

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:07 pm
(( -The only one who has lots of reference.- ^^; I think you all do fine though... ))

Liet blushed when Bela sat next to him, but then sighed when she snapped. "A-ah... I probably don't." He simply agreed out of habit. "And, ah... I thin Turkey-san might want his hat back..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:09 pm
?!

*MASK. WEARING MASK.*

*mutters to self* Tell me they're psychic 's well as psycho..!

Turkey-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:12 pm
Turkey-tan
(I'm RPing based off a combination of I used to stalk the APHDR and I have some fanart. sweatdrop )

((=D -didn't ever stalk APHDR?- Fan art is good to work off of, imho. =w= Then again, that's how I roll. Instinct, minimal possible fact, and fanart.

[x]
owo Ohdamn.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:14 pm
*Looks to Lithuania*

"....Hm..? ..But he discarded it....please pay more attention, Mr. Lithuania..."

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:20 pm
"He, he only set it down! I set my work over there on the table, but it doesn't mean that I've discarded it!" Lithuania tried to reason. "And besides, it can't be too comfortable to sit on, right? Won't you give it back to him... please?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:22 pm
*Looks at Lithuania in annoyance, then takes the hat from under her fanny*
"...Would you like this back, Mr. Turkey..?" she says as she fluffs it back to a hat shape.

Eam Adair

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 pm
((I never found any really active Sealand rpers ._. or maybe I just never looked hard enough... -_- But I rp him based off the bits we see of him in the comic, a little of my own personality... and give him this incredible desire for world domination 8D I seriously believe that if he had a few hundred soldiers he'd be halfway on his way of conquering the world 8D but he can't which makes it funny ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games