Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image
"I can't," he said angrily, "or I would have done it already. Get up, we have to fight."

Hana's scream brought Argon's attention back to her. "What, you haven't had enough. Got your juices flowing, huh? Then let me help you with that. He removed his tie and vest. He grinned wicked ly as he stood before her. He picked her up and manged to push her turn her so she faced the wall. He pressed himself against her back, his hand caressing her thigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image
Hana screamed and cried as he twisted her around. She screamed louderas his hand played with her thigh. "Please.......don't" was all she managed to say weakly.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:13 pm
" Lead theway... Almight Kane." Brago said sarcastically as he got up slowly  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image
"Do what? This," he said as he stroked her swollen heart, parting the folds, and titilated her. "But I've already done this." He said pressing himself to her, harder.

"You waste time talking," Kane hissed, as he grabbed an attacker and broke its neck.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image
"Not again...I beg you..." She cried. She let out a scream as he teased her,which made more blood come out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 pm
When Brago went to swing with his arm, a sharp pain went through it. It felt as if it had broken. his distraction and failure to attack got him sent into the wall again by the ghouls "Shes critically injured in the arm and her insides are a mess." He wasnt focused at all on fighting these things.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:33 pm
Kerat just moved away from the shadows. They seemed to attack him as well but they where slow, to slow for him. In the beginning he just analysed them, yet it didn't give much information so he begun to fight back. The first punch sent a shadow flying in the air. A kick slammed another into the ground and as the first shadow came back from it's flight. Kerat grabbed hold of the back of it's head and crushed it by thrusting it into the ground. "I believe that these things are just in the way or this brother of yours truly looks down upon us." Kerat fired 4 rounds with his Glock to kill a third one and put the gun back as fast as he had grabbed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 pm
User Image
"He likes to play," he said to Kerat, as he pulled his sword from darksapce, the blade itself nearly as tall as Kane. "This is just the beginning." Kane didn't break stride, moving fluidly, and turning theings into raw chunks. Kane hoped Neuro was doing his part, because he had no time for anyone else.

"Was that a please yes. Then I shall oblige," Argon removed himself and plunged deeply into Hana, reveling in the sound emanating from her.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 pm
User Image
Hana let out a glass shattering scream when he entered her. More blood poured from her mouth and her white skin took on a sickly, greyish tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 pm
Kerat must have appeared just here and there if one was not fast enough to follow his movements. He mostly kicked a being back and fourth before he could kill it. Some died of a single hit when his metal cestus slammed a being to the ground. It took some time but with all together they should soon be done. "Well it's quite rude not to at least say hi to us. This b*****d truly is getting on my nerves. Yet if don't mind me asking, why have I've been running across the land for that knife?" Kerat was even though he was head over heels with fighting, he was calm and relaxed. For those who haven't seen a 500 year old vampire who's skills direct into fighting then it might have been quite the show. Some shadows even got killed without him touching them. Kerat Kalvient, the most calm b*****d on the planet. Kerat Kalvient one hell of a fighter. It just didn't go hand in hand or did it? Well Kerat was there for an old friend of his, Nike. Kane's wrath was enough of him to know the truth. He was indeed very protective about the woman.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 pm
It was hard to bear with the emotions being sent to Brago, but he beared with it and stood. " Thats enough!" His aura expanded to its max with the restraints As soon as the aura came out, it was converted to wind. "Category 2!" The wind became even more violent. Brago then dashed on the wind cutting down the spirits in his path or bypassing them. He rushed forward as fast as the wind would take him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image
"Because Kerat, I'm going to plunge it into my brothers damned immortal heart and rip it out, and then I'm going to eat it." Kane stepped to the side, as his blade sliced a thing in half. "Is there no end to these bastards. Kane was anxious but he was also angry. He grabbed another by the head and crushed it with his bare hand. He wiped the bits off on his black trenchcoat.

"Oh, Hana-shi, that was glorious. Please do that again," Argon crooned. His movements became wild and animal like.
((You timeskip, I always seem to get stuck doing them *pouts*))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 am
User Image
Hana screamed more and more as Argon went at her

GIANT TIMESKIP
Hana laid against the wall with her face to it. She was covered in her own blood. Her eyes where like a dolls, dull and dead, and she was barely breathing and not moving.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 am
When Brago arrived at the scene he almost couldnt believe it. "Nike, Misha, Soli... and" he looked at Hana and to the man who had mounted her. "I dont even need to say some corny threat. get ready to fight" a serious look crossed his face  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 am
Argon put himself away, satisfied. "Excellant. You can sleep now, that more than sufficed. I wonder if I should pay a visit topside." He walked over and retrieved his jacket.

Misha was stunned and had felt helpless, she had looked away, covering her ears. When the screams had faded, she gave Argon a baleful stare.
"When i get out of here, I'm so going to tear your skin from you layer by layer."

"You can try," he chuckled.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games