Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:32 pm
It's all right. They are from a few years ago. 3nodding

*blushes a bit* I'm not used to people saying that about me... Especially people I just met.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:37 pm
"I-I'm sorry, if I said something wrong." Zephit scratched at his ears nervously, looking at the ground. Kits was blushing, which meant she was happy right? But he had done something abnormal again.

"I'll be sure to wait a while before my next compliment. I wouldn't want you to not smile when I tell you that I find you beautiful." Zephit nodded, not realizing that he had basically just blurted out another compliment without thinking. Probably for the best that he didn't notice, or he'd die of embarrassment.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm
It... it's all right. I'm just not used to it.

*blushes brightly but can't help smiling at the same time* Well... thank you. *looks down at the ground* I... I guess I should tell you, though, that I have a boyfriend. Not that I don't want to be friends with you, but... *isn't quite sure how to end that sentence, so she ends up just stopping there*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm
"Th-that's not surprising at all of course. Of course lots of males would be interested in you." Zephit felt his ears droop a little, but still managed to put on a warm smile. Kits looked really happy, if a little shy. He was happy for Kits, and he wouldn't let finding her pretty get in the way of being her friend.

"I understand. We'll just be good friends." He nodded, perking his ears back up at the thought. Zephit hadn't had a really good friend in a long time.

"I'll try not to say anything I shouldn't." He assured her with another nod.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Well, I guess so... *after Rod, finds that Draa is the first person to come to mind* sweatdrop

Having a good friend is always nice. It's good to have someone to have fun with. 3nodding

Want to go outside now? The sun's starting to go down, and it always looks really pretty through the apple trees. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 pm
"I would love to go outside. That sounds really nice." Zephit smiled and relaxed a bit, thinking mostly about apples now.

"Someone has to keep an eye on you if the sun is going down. You never know what could happen when it gets dark." Zephit held out his hand, for Kits to take it, but retracted it quickly. Holding hands was something that friends didn't really do. Or so he was gathering.

"Lead the way, Kits."

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:21 pm
I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself. wink Of course, I'll be glad of company.

*notices him reach his hand out, then pull it back. Smiling, she took his hand to lead him outside* This is the quickest way out to the pool from here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Zephit couldn't help but blush when Kits took his hand. Now he was beginning to understand why it might bother other people when he did it. Not that he really minded having his hand held. It actually felt really nice.

"So you are really tough, too? A karate person or something?" He asked curiously, somewhat shocked by Kits' confidence. She didn't look very tough to him, but neither did a lot of things that could beat him up.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm
No, I don't know karate. *giggles* But I've been told I'm pretty scary when I'm mad. Besides, I have four pet dragons, and they're usually not too far from me. You met one of them last night, Smok. He's in the pet spa right now so the staff can watch him.

*releases his hand once they're out on the pool deck* Well, here we are. ^_^ That's the pet spa over there. *points*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 pm
"It is very hard to believe you could get mad at all, Kits." Zephit smiled, before looking out to where she pointed. This place was nicer than he originally though, when wandering around inside.

"This place is amazing. I'm sure Smok and the other pets are really happy to stay at a place like this." He mentioned, turning back to Kits.

"I hope you are really proud of this place."

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 pm
I can have a pretty short temper at times, actually. sweatdrop

*is glad when he changes the subject* They are pretty happy. One of my dragons can talk, and he's told me that all of the pets really like it here. Except Smok when I bring him for a bath, that is. lol He doesn't like water very much.

I am really proud of this place. *turns to watch the sunset* It's been hard work getting it running, and we've had some major problems, but I'm very happy with the way things are going now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm
"You should be. The two of you are doing a great job, I think. Though I'm sure I don't know everything there is to know about it." Zephit nods before hugging Kits tightly from behind. He just felt overdue to hug someone, really, and she was there.

Steps back shyly, and stares off at the horizon, "A-anyway, I agree with Smok. I don't like water much at all, really. It is pretty scary, if you ask me."

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:52 pm
I'm glad you think so. ^_^ *blushes when he hugs her, but knows he's probably just excited. He really did act like her cats did at times*

*grins* I love to swim. I grew up near a lake, so I used to swim whenever I got a chance. *eyes darken a bit* It was a way to escape some other parts of my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm
"I just don't have very many good experiences with the water. Or any average ones either. Mostly just a bunch of bad ones." Zephit knelt down next to the water and started to paw at it. A lot of bad memories.

"No worries~ I feel really safe with you, Kits. Like you understand me a little." He turned back to flash her a smile.

"You were going to swim, right?"

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 pm
Well, maybe you should start making some good memories then. 3nodding

*smiles at Zephit* I suppose I can understand you a bit better than normal humans would be able to. I feel that way too. Around my friends Sakura and Liada too. Sakura's another neko, and Liada's a fox. 3nodding

You're right, I am going to. *sits on the edge of the pool and slides in so she doesn't splash him too much. She goes under and pops right back up, turning to face him*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games