Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:52 am
((Well, college, remember? I've got a full, albeit small dining hall. XD Admittedly, the chinese food is pretty crappy, the breakfast is mediocre, the mexican food I have no opinion on, and the random 'home-cooked style' meals are always luck of the draw, the sandwiches are fresh, the burgers are awesome, and we have Tully's coffee and Jamba Juice always on hand. =D ))

"Maybe so, but you can't honestly expect mom and dad to be okay with this. I'm pretty sure they'll want to know." Kai said.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:07 pm
{True. I look forward to the end of my highschool years.}

"But you won't be telling them until we're ready, now will you?" Larai asked, the look about her implying that she wouldn't forgive him in the least should he rat her out.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm
"Considering just who it is we're talking about, I make no promises." Kai said rather coldly, keeping his sister's safety at heart.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 pm
"Why is my love life any of their business, anyway? Better yet, what makes it any of yours either?!" Larai then complained, feeling as if she were losing - as if Kai was going to try and ruin something she only just had simply out of spite for Daemon.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 pm
"Because you've only had two previous relationships; one realized he was gay and the other left you for a tart. No offense, but with luck like that, deciding to fall for our family's arch-nemesis should be the last attempt you make in romance! I just don't want you getting hurt again!"

((Thinking about it, I honestly have no clue how Kai turned into such an overprotective brother. It really just sort of happened, and I find that rather hilarious. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:32 pm
"So what? Third time's the charm, isn't it?" Larai asked, growing irritated with Kai's spouting out personal information about her. "I won't get hurt again. Just give him a chance to prove it. If I'm right, you owe Daemon an apology for the assumption. If you're right, I'll owe you a huge apology."

{Years change a person? XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:39 pm
((Sure, let's go with that. XD ))

Kai momentarily glanced past Larai at Daemon. "Tch. Just don't come crying to me if he turns out to be a sadist or something. Can't say I didn't warn you." he said turning to leave. "You're on thin ice, demon boy. You better watch your back!" he called to Daemon over his shoulder as he walked off.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm
Larai sighed deeply, now wanting to hide from pretty much everybody. She was so embarassed by Kai's behavior, so angry at herself for not resolving it quicker. For many moments, she simply stood there, wondering what she should do.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 pm
"Well, that could have gone better, but then it probably could have gone worse too." Daemon said, rubbing his cheek where Kai punched him as he walked over to Larai.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 pm
Larai sighed deeply. "So...what now?" she asked, averting her gaze once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:02 pm
"Beats me." Daemon said with a sigh. "Hey, I'm not swelling up or anything, am I? Your brother's got a nasty right hook on him." he said letting Larai take a look as he took his hand away.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Larai lifted her hands to heal Daemon's swelling, an apologetic look in her eyes. "I can heal that up with no problem. But Daemon...I'm sorry. About all this, really, I am. I should've picked a more reserved place to say anything."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:20 pm
"It's fine, it's not like we could really keep it under wraps forever anyway. You didn't know he'd be out and about this part of town at the same time." Daemon said with a small, reassuring smile as he felt the warmth of her healing magic.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:36 pm
{Isn't it funny how pretty much most of the men who are in relationships in this universe were at one point total womanizers? XD Jaquel doesn't count, though. (But Ariae does...sort of for men, since she was a slut before she met him)}

Once she was finished, Larai caressed his once swollen cheek and offered a small smile. "I guess. Still, I could've been more careful about this. Let me know if I can make it up to you, okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:42 pm
((My thoughts exactly. And seeing as how pretty much all of those ex-womanizers are under my control, what does this say about me I wonder? XD ))

"I'm sure once everyone gets out their frustrations on me, we'll be on even ground. I do deserve it after all." Daemon said half joking as he held the hand on his cheek.

"I'm back!" Kai called once he finally returned home after doing the shopping he'd originally been sent out to do. "Apparently Larai and Daemon have hooked up by the way..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games