Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:25 am
"Well isn't that nice of you!" Kerat said as he fought to clear a way. He had gotten enough and released his wrath upon anything that came in his way. They just got punched away on a distant, he didn't even have to touch most of them. Kane would know of Kerat's ability to damage things and beings on a distant.

Stopping next to Nike or appearing depending on how you see on it, Kerat looked at her. He who was so calm and relaxed, he who you could always talk to. The man who liked to listen and discuss problems or history with any one. He had known this woman for quite some time and where few who would call his friends. He knew a lot of people but only a few where truly something to him. Kane was one as well, a man he had often spoken with. "I won't destroy him. I won't let you die. I won't let Brage destroy him. I'll have Kane take him to hell and back for this." Kerat grabbed hold of Nike's shackles and pulled them free from the wall. She deserved better then this. As he did this he looked at Argon with a cold look, it was the only emotion he had shown truly. It was anger but in a calm and relaxed fashion. Kerat was angry for the first time in a hundred years.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Screams and cries seemed to echo, and all the were could think about was Soli. He surpressed the wolf within him and followed after the others, his claymore clutched tightly in his hand. Fear and anger swirled about the were, and nearly froze his heart in his chest.

It didn't take long for them to find the armor and collect what they needed before setting about a wild goose hunt, but luckily for Dante, Jaime was the tracker type and was able to lead them through the city. Hearing cries of pain in the distance suddenly closed all emotion off in Dante, leaving him an empty killing machine.

llOOC: Ugh. random.ll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 am
Neuro stood there, his wings that he summoned doing most of the work for him, he easliy controlled them with grace, he killed many and kept walking, though he had to save his daughter he was easily bored by this and the man who was doing this as well,"This is interesting."He looked at Brago,"You should get Hana out of here quickly as you can,"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 am
User Image
Hana didn't even know what was going on around her. Her eye didn't see anything anymore even though they were open. The ribbon coming from her was down to maybe 10 strands.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 am
""Brago rushed past the man and cut Hana away from the wall. "Hana? Hana! Answer"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:06 am
User Image

Neuro felt the pressure go off on him, now that Hana took off the pendent he gave her,he chuckled when he saw her and took a bag of red shards out,he threw the bag near her on the ground,"That should help but who knows."He smiled sadistically.

Soli kept staring at the wall, her collar off and on the ground.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am
User Image
Hana didn't even realize Brago had freed her. Her body was compleatly limp and her mind was lost to itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:25 am
User Image
Argon stood by laughing. "Ohoho. Please, take them. I have already done what is needed." His smile was vicious.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 am
User Image

Neuro looked at the man his face blank, he took out the drill he kept with him,"Let's play shall we."he looked at the man and room turned red,"777 Tools of The Demon World, Evil Chair," Neuro snapped his fingers and a blue chair with wide jaws on the back appeared,"Please sit."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:36 am
User Image
Argon looked at the chair and back at Neuro. "No thanks. I'll pass. But I do reccommend a new decorator." Argon smiled cheerily.

"I don't suppose someone wants to let me out of this cage so I can rip that jackass a new one." Misha only had eyes for Argon, and they were filled with hate.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 am
Although he wanted to fight, he knew he had to get Hana away from Neuro, so he ran away as fast as he could with Hana in his arms. He left the amusement park with her and only stopped when they got back to the city limits. "Oh man" he looked at Hana. "This is not good... if only you followed orders."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 am
Kerat looked at the man and shook his head. "You're part of the three but you're all alone. I think you're weakness is in your short coming within the mind, covered with all your powers. Yet as I've said I'm not the one to destroy you!" He held Nike in his arms as he gently placed her on the ground. He then appeared between Soli and tore apart the chains with his hands. He didn't really like to show what he could do. Aces was best up the sleeve and not on the table. He took care of Soli and placed her on the ground next to Nike.

Edit:

"I can and i shall, dear!"
Kerat spoke to Misha. his tone was cold biut still calm and a bit relaxed. He took hold of the cage door and waved to Misha to take cover as he just pulled the door away form the very cage. Nike who probably knew Kerat best would know that he was quite angry, if she was strong enough to notice.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am
"Really too bad then I'll have to force you,"Neuro snapped his fingers again and the chair held out a long tongue wrapping itself on Argon and pulling him to the chair, Neuro walked towards him the drill going off,"I'm going to enjoy this."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon blinked and stood out of the way once he reached the others, his eyes on Soli where he noticed she didn't have her collar on, His wolf like tail and ears sprouted in worry, trying hard to surpress a whimper as well as the wolf struggling to get free and kill the damned vampire.

Dante raced ahead of his companions and went forth to the amusement park, often touching something and reading the memory of it which led him to finding others. He went to unholster his gun, but someone grabbed him, obviously a were who shook his head. Dante pulled from the were's grasp and saw Misha in a cage. "Misha!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide. He wanted to go to her, but wasn't sure what the hell was going on.

llOOC: Ugh. random again. God, I suck today. -dies- X.xll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:57 am
User Image

Soli's hair turned purple, her body changing, she stood up and looked around,"Where the hell am I?'her voice demanding and angry.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games