Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm
Zephit gave Kits a wide, toothy grin as she returned to the surface of the water, "You make that look really nice and easy. Maybe I should learn to swim so we can get in together sometime."

He laid down flat on his stomach, his arms crossed on the edge of the pool. It was polite to stay on eye level with people. Or at least Zephit felt that way.

"I've never met a fox before. I hear they are really clever. Maybe I'll have to meet this Liada person sometime. Sakura too, of course. It would be nice to have more friends with tails."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 pm
That would be fun. ^_^ I'm sure we can arrange for one of the lifeguards to give you swimming lessons if you want. 3nodding

Liada is really clever. She makes potions for just about anything you can think of. I lost my voice a few months ago, and she gave me one of her potions. It was back the next day! She also made these noise-reducing ear cuffs that are very useful in loud places. 3nodding

It is nice to have friends with tails. Until I moved here, I'd only met one other neko. *nods* Of course, friends without tails are great too. *grins* Having lots of friends in general is great.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:23 pm
Zephit smiled, his ears perking up at the mention of lessons, "That would be nice."

"Liada sounds like an amazing person. Lots of amazing people seem to gather around here, huh? I dunno if any of them would find me particularly interesting." He scratched at his ears, suddenly feeling very shy. There wasn't really a special talent he had, as far as he knew.

"Maybe one day I'll have lots of friends, though. Who are all really nice to me." Zephit laid his head down on his arms, staring at Kits.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 pm
I'll talk to the lifeguards then, and whenever you want to, you can come and ask them for some lessons. 3nodding

The stuff Liada can do is pretty amazing, and you're right, a lot of really great people have gathered around here. I'm sure you'll fit right in. If nothing else, you are pretty cute. wink You'd make a good subject for a painting. *grins, her tail moving through the water behind her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 pm
Zephit blushed crimson at Kits' comment, and buried his face in his arms. His ears were twitching nervously, "N-no wai~ I-I'm not cute."

He peeked out his eye shyly, swishing his tail in thought, "Th-thanks for the compliment, though. I've never gotten one before."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Yes you are. ^_^ The way you act is cute too. You're a lot like my cats.

*eyes widen in surprise* You've never been complimented before? That's hard to believe.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm
Zephit blushed again when she insisted he acted cute as well. Kits was making it really hard to think of saying no.

"N-not a compliment I remember, anyway," He looked down at the water shyly, "Like I said, I'm just not good with people. I tend to touch too much, I think. Or maybe I'm just too shy to get involved."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm
You really do remind me of my cats... *giggles* That's okay with me, though. 3nodding You don't need to be shy around here. But then, I can be a bit shy sometimes too... ^////^ It's a hard habit to break.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm
"Y-yeah, a really hard one to break. I just keep thinking about nuzzling all the pretty women. That was a lot more acceptable when I was a cat." Zephit drooped his ears in embarrassment. The thought didn't make him blush when he was a cat either.

He smiled at Kits, "It is harder to imagine you being shy, than it was to imagine you being angry. You are much too awesome to be shy, Kits."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm
It is more acceptable for a... *blinks* Wait, you were a cat?

You should see me around Rod... redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 pm
"Yeah. I was a cat for a long time. Then one day I just wasn't..." Zephit looked away, trying not to think about it. A lot of stuff happened between being a cat and being alone as a person.

"Rod is your boyfriend?" He looked back to Kits with a curled up smile. She was cute when she was being shy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm
*tilts her head to the side* Well, that does explain some things...

Yeah, Rod's my boyfriend. redface No matter how much I'm around him, I can't help feeling shy when he's near.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm
"Doesn't really explain anything to me." Zephit scratched the back of his neck, smiling.

"So, he makes your heart go all fluffy?" He leaned over the water a little, getting curious about Kits' boyfriend. Zephit's tail swished side to side waiting for an answer, "That is so sweet. I would love to have someone like that."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm
It does to me. It explains some of the things you do. You act like a cat because you are one, or used to be at least.

Hmmm... I guess that's one way to say it. I've never met anybody like him. I didn't even feel that way around Karrie... *forgot that Zephit probably doesn't know Karrie, or their history*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm
"Yeah, I guess. Maybe I just really like snuggling with girls. That could explain it, too." Zephit joked, sticking out his tongue. The truth was, the thought was really nice. He probably would like it a lot, even as a person.

"Who is Karrie?" He leaned over the edge of the pool some more, almost losing his grip and falling in, "Is that someone you used to be with?"

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games