Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:58 pm
{Don't feel bad. Most of the women, maybe excluding Larai, are utterly psychotic in their own unique way. Milly's a depressed stalker with daddy issues, Mala's an overly protective mage with access to fire powers, and Ariae's just plain ******** batshit crazy at the worst of times. Perhaps this says more about our demented minds as a whole, and how scary this world must be to live in. XD}

"I'd rather you not go through all that trouble." Larai said, still quite concerned. "Let's just go home before any more drama with my family starts, alright?"

"Oh, that's nice hon-" Mala started, up until her mind had processed what Kai had just said. "WAIT....WHAT?!" she exclaimed, clearly not approving of this already.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:05 pm
"WHAT?!" Van said in unison, sitting up a little too quickly for his comfort. "Explain. Now."

"You heard me. I saw them down at the docks while they started getting kissy." Kai said while he unpacked the shopping bags. "But you wanna know the real kicker? I'm pretty sure Daemon's that b*****d demon that kept screwing with you guys."

"Doesn't your family practically run on drama?" Daemon joked as he started to head back with Larai.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:11 pm
{Wait...scratch that. Larai's a greedy kleptomaniac with dollar signs constantly lighting up in her eyes.}

Larai chuckled. "Pretty much. Still, the drama can get pretty annoying." she said, now holding on to his hand as they walked side-by-side.

Mala deadpanned. "Kai...are you sure about this? Absolutely sure?!"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:16 pm
((Lol, sounds like a pirate I know.))

"Neither of them tried to deny it, so I'd say so." Kai said folding his arms.

"I can suddenly understand why you're normally off pulling heists around the world more often than you visit home."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:27 pm
{XD Lol, true.}

"Oh gods..." Mala muttured, sinking back onto the couch with a horrified look on her face. "My baby girl, my precious baby girl..." she whined softly, a dazed look now on her face.

Larai sighed and nodded slightly. "Yeah. At least I can escape the foreign guards without feeling bad about myself."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:36 pm
"Mala, you know he's never been that much a problem." Van said, managing to sit next to her and put a comforting arm around her shoulders as he held her close. "I'm certainly in no shape to take care of him, but you still have your own magic."

"On the plus side, you're still lucky to have parents that love you." Daemon noted, having zero experience with such things.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:41 pm
"But he's probably deflowering our precious baby as we speak!" Mala exclaimed with much horror in her eyes. This was very similar to how she reacted when she found out that Riley and Angel did the nasty.

"With my parents, you also have to be careful to knock before you enter any room you know they aren't both locked up in. Or else you'll be mentally scarred for life." Larai then snarked. "They can be really embarassing without trying to be as well. I remember one time we all went to a faire, as a family. While Kai and I were out playing the games, mom and dad got stuck in a ferris wheel for a few hours. Guess which circle-cabin-thing-whatever was thrashing around the most."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:48 pm
"You...do realize who you're talking to, right? Used to own the giant mansion in town? The one filled to the brim with mistresses? Essentially charmed the pants off every hot girl in town?" Daemon said raising an eyebrow at her. "That's not disturbing so much as impressive." he joked.

"Mala, calm down. Panicking won't help any." Van said gently stroking her arm.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm
"If you had parents, I'm sure you would've found the idea of walking in on your mom and dad having sex anywhere and everywhere utterly horrifying." Larai said, a shiver going down her spine. She was almost tempted to ask how he'd react if he saw Milly with some random stranger and how he would feel about it - but decided not to, lest she become an utterly insensitive b***h.

"But Van! Our sweet little baby Lorelai!" Mala cried, hugging onto Van as tightly as she could without hurting the baby and starting to cry softly.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:13 pm
((It's funny because he's already technically deflowered her. =D ))

"Alright; yes, as far as we know, Daemon is still the same sleazy a*****e demon we've dealt with before. Yes, he probably is just stringing her along right now. But I'm sure Larai is smart enough to not let him have sex with her right off the bat." Van said rubbing her back.

"Then perhaps I should be glad Milly never wanted any sort of romantic interest. She'd probably make me watch for psychological torture." Daemon said with a slight shiver.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:25 pm
{Lol, hilarious isn't it? Knowing the trend of these couples, it likely isn't the last time he'll do it either. XDDD

On another note, I can't help but feel bad for Milly. XD Isn't that stupid, that I, as an author, feel pity for her?}

"...But what if this has gone on longer than we think? What if it's already happened?" Mala asked with teary eyes.

"See? A frightening thought indeed to imagine a family member getting boinked." Larai said, rubbing Daemon on the back with a look of slight sympathy in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:31 pm
((Zelly: 8D *stares at Van/Mala scene for a few seconds before falling over while laughing a** off*
Daemon: My ears are burning....o.o
~Alternatively~
Daemon: Larai, my dear, welcome to the joys of sex! 8D))

"Then there's nothing we can do about it. Either way, Larai's a smart girl who's all grown up." Van said with a sigh.

"Once again, thank god I never actually had parents to risk something like that." Daemon said with a relieved nod.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm
{XDDD ROFLMAO

So, when should we have the demonic court drag Daemon away to start the next drawmah arc? A few weeks later? The morning after they first 'get intimate' without getting drunk first? Right before they could? Or when?}

"I hate that our little babies have to grow up, though. It sucks." Mala muttured, snuggeling up even closer to Van than before.

Soon, Larai and Daemon approached their little cave entrance. "Sometimes, it's nice having them, though. They're always there for you when you screw up, sometimes they know you better than anybody else, and sometimes...just a small smile or kind word from them is enough to brighten your day." she admitted with a warm, sentimental smile before heading on in.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:48 pm
((I'm inclined to say after the current drawmah of 'ZOMG HE'S DATING LARAI' passes. And considering talk of bebehs will be involved during that arc, I'm inclined to say before. Really make their first night of passionate love-making mean something. How I typed that with a straight face is beyond me.))

"Er...I think we've gotten off track here....Going back to doing something about the demon dating our daughter?" Van said, while the author let out a cry of 'ALLITERATION!' for no discernible reason.

Daemon couldn't help but grin. "Now I feel really lucky. I get to see a side of you no one else does."

((Apparently my friend (amusingly nicknamed Kitty) is planning to cosplay pop tart kitty at Fanime. When I asked her how she planned on doing this, she replied "with a rainbow attached to my pants." She's also making a black and white version for the Black and White Ball, saying she'd be a strawberry pop tart by day and an oreo pop tart by night. The layers of hilarity involved are truly brilliant. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:02 pm
"What should we do, then?" Mala asked Van, unsure of how to handle the situation.

Larai's cheeks flushed up slightly. "W-well, I...er..uhm.." she mumbled, hating how her mind would so quickly go blank in moments like this.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games