Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiles** ooooh I am so glad you are back on....it is glorious!! it is taking me away!!!i can hardly concentrate on anything but it!! you once ask me what my favorite music was..well then i could not really tell you but now i am listening to it and it is truly wonderful!!

Oh my. @.@

I'm almost afraid to ask. blaugh
What is it?

Yanni..Reflections of Passion..all it is is is music beautiful music...i just wish i could turn it up more so i can feel it more...it feels wonderful...it has been so long since in have felt the music like this...i am flying and i don't want to stop..

*listens*

Pretty cool. Not my favorite, but certainly worth a listen. 3nodding

Don't fly too high, though. You'll have to come down eventually. blaugh

yeah gat just about all of his...great to fly to...I can feel his music so good...that is why i love it....

that is the problem i don't want to...i look down and i don't like what i see...up here is so peaceful....

Oh dear. >.<

Well. At least you've got something to add to your happy place, or your bubble. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiles** ooooh I am so glad you are back on....it is glorious!! it is taking me away!!!i can hardly concentrate on anything but it!! you once ask me what my favorite music was..well then i could not really tell you but now i am listening to it and it is truly wonderful!!

Oh my. @.@

I'm almost afraid to ask. blaugh
What is it?

Yanni..Reflections of Passion..all it is is is music beautiful music...i just wish i could turn it up more so i can feel it more...it feels wonderful...it has been so long since in have felt the music like this...i am flying and i don't want to stop..

*listens*

yeah gat just about all of his...great to fly to...I can feel his music so good...that is why i love it....

that is the problem i don't want to...i look down and i don't like what i see...up here is so peaceful....

Oh dear. >.<

Well. At least you've got something to add to your happy place, or your bubble. 3nodding

yes in there i can turn it up louder and really feel the music...something i can't seem to make my family understand..the right volume and i can feel to the core of me and then i really fly...it is wonderful with the song that is playing now...everyone is asleep so i can't turn it up..so the volume it is now i only go so high...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:36 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*listens*

Oh dear. >.<

yes in there i can turn it up louder and really feel the music...something i can't seem to make my family understand..the right volume and i can feel to the core of me and then i really fly...it is wonderful with the song that is playing now...everyone is asleep so i can't turn it up..so the volume it is now i only go so high...

Songs I like to listen to as loud as possible are Wagner's Ride of Valkyries and the climax of Beethoven's choral symphony. 3nodding

Not the best idea when people are around though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:42 am
Nia Phoenix
The droid selects

Sorry about that! D:

I missed yours there. >.<;

I'm really sorry.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*listens*

Oh dear. >.<

Songs I like to listen to as loud as possible are Wagner's Ride of Valkyries and the climax of Beethoven's choral symphony. 3nodding

those sound great too maybe i will have to find them so i can try them.....i like music that i can feel..it is hard for me to explain how i feel it...do you feel music to??
well cd just ended with the perfect song to land to..so i guess i should go to bed...nighters Kay....

and you are very right there.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

those sound great too maybe i will have to find them so i can try them.....i like music that i can feel..it is hard for me to explain how i feel it...do you feel music to??
well cd just ended with the perfect song to land to..so i guess i should go to bed...nighters Kay....

Or a very good idea, depending on how mischievous you're feeling. emotion_awesome

I'd say... Yeah, I think I do, to a degree.

Good night. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 am
Kay9214

But it's not... crying

Buhbye. emo

aww you sad to see me go? I'm back! :P  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But it's not... crying

Buhbye. emo

aww you sad to see me go? I'm back! :P

Nope. emotion_c8 maybe.... ;~;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

Or a very good idea, depending on how mischievous you're feeling. emotion_awesome

I'd say... Yeah, I think I do, to a degree.

Good night. ^__^

afternoon Kay.....how is it going??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 pm
Skyailia

I just barely woke up... I'm not feeling well and I'll probably wind up dozing off again. emotion_zombie

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

I just barely woke up... I'm not feeling well and I'll probably wind up dozing off again. emotion_zombie

How are you?

well I hope you get to feeling better..

I am doing good...trying to BG with my cat in my lap...I am sitting in the living room in my chair with puter on a tv tray...and he is a Maine Coon mix so he is a big cat....he is the orange and white on my profile....it is hard to type but it is such a calming thing to have him here......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

I am doing good...trying to BG with my cat in my lap...I am sitting in the living room in my chair with puter on a tv tray...and he is a Maine Coon mix so he is a big cat....he is the orange and white on my profile....it is hard to type but it is such a calming thing to have him here......

Thanks. ^__^

Lol, nice.

Well, as long as he doesn't catch on that you're playing with fish and try to get them, I think you'll be okay. Lol

Cats are nice. =^_^=  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

Thanks. ^__^

Lol, nice.

Well, as long as he doesn't catch on that you're playing with fish and try to get them, I think you'll be okay. Lol

Cats are nice. =^_^=

yw......

yeah...

yeah...at least he is more interested in sleeping than fishing right now....

yeah...their purring is so nice and relaxing.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

Thanks. ^__^

Lol, nice.

Cats are nice. =^_^=

yw......

yeah...

Indeed.^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

Thanks. ^__^

Lol, nice.

Cats are nice. =^_^=

yw......

yeah...

Indeed.^__^

I could easily go to sleep with him...aaaaahh he just decided he wanted to go out when they came in....well it will be easier to type now...
sooo sleepy...gotta quit staying up so and then getting up earlier....didn't stay in bed till12:00 today...or maybe still sooo relaxed from my flight early this morning....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games