Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 pm

*She nods belatedly at Dame as the young lady disappears.* Well, congratulations to you both. How's your family taking the news?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

*She sips her Martini.* Well, my Mother is thrilled. She wanted to hear all about it and can't wait for the big day. User Image Officer Dougherty was raised Catholic which is a big plus for her. She will get over the fact that he isn't Italian because he treats me so well.

My brothers however, they are not so thrilled. They have yet to meet him and it is difficult for them to accept that he's a Police Officer. They are highly suspicious and very skeptical.
User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

*She stifles a grin.* What kind of brothers would they be if they weren't concerned for your welfare. You are the only girl, right? I"m sure they'll be fine, once they get to know him.
*She takes a long sip of her drink.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes, I am the only girl. They will just have to get used to it. Even if they are never fine, it's just too damn bad. talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

*slowly wakes to the scent of jasmine and some gentle stirring in the bed. Lifting his eyelids just a little, he catches a glimpse of Ryzan's blurred silhouette laying in bed next to him. Gradually his vision clears and he starts to become more alert, causing him to take notice of Ryzan's lack of clothing. He starts to smirk, but as he does so, he feels a stinging pain around his left eye and quickly moves his hand over it, wincing and hissing*
Xsa....

*Ryzan sleepily turns in bed and asks what's wrong, his eyes still closed*
Don't worry about it, Ry. You can go back to sleep.

*keeps his hand over his eye as he leans over and kisses Ryzan's forehead, then gets out of bed and starts going through his routine to get ready for the night. Soon after he gets done showering, Ryzan is out of bed and going through his own routine. They eat breakfast together, talking about various things, then after brushing his teeth he goes to put on "Seth"s eyeliner. However, after one good look in the mirror at the black eye dame gave him early this morning, he decides it's really not something he wants to go through the trouble of doing today stare He doesn't even want to put in the contact lenses gonk So instead, he finds a pair of his shades and puts them on, though after he changes to "Seth", it's a lot harder to see. To help him, Ryzan casts a spell that grants him ultravision for some time while he remains in human form.*

*he puts on his headphones to cover up the holes in his ear, then has Ryzan lead them up to the main bar area . Feeling kind of awkward at seeing there are actually a few ladies already there, he keeps his head down and goes straight behind the bar to start work, keeping his left side facing away from the counter* sweatdrop stressed
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Good for you. *She finishes her drink.* When's the big event?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

*notices Seth walk in with shades*
*smirks*
Quit being emo and take those shades off indoors rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 pm

We haven't set an official date yet. There are lots of plans, arrangements and decisions to be made. I don't expect anything to be happening in a hurry. *Sips her Martini.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm

*Glances up at Seth.* Shades, at night? Get on the losing end of a fight or something? *She stifles a giggle before returning to Psyzapp.*

I'd imagine you've got quite a bit of things to get done first.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm

*smiles and waves as he enters with Seth* 4laugh
Vendui' riluss~ 4laugh

*takes a seat by the counter. When Lady Leko mentions Seth's shades, he laughs awkwardly*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:20 pm

tch... can't a guy wear shades without being questioned about it? stare Ryzan wears shades all the time and I don't see any of you hassling him talk2hand
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm

She looks over at Seth.

"Seth, get me another Dos Equis...and put a wedge of lime in it please. wink "

She turns back toward Brat. "Yeah, apparently I'm on brother detail if they get out of line. You wanna help me out on that, Bratty? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 pm

oh Psy
*flicks an envelope over to Psy with a hand written letter inside. the letter hovers in the air in front of her until she takes it*
It reads:

Dearest Psyzapp,

I stopped by the church recommended by Raz only to find that it was a very unimpressive mundane establishment. I ventured inside to look at the fine arches from the picture but they looked as though no one had paid them mind in some years. There was a small group leaving today after the service but the temple as a whole seemed like it had been locked in the past and not reestablished into it's previous glory. To say it could not be restored would be a terrible inaccurate statement but to say that it could be, may turn to be a life long endeavor.

May you find the house of worship that calls your name,

~ Lady Ayami-chan User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Now that sounds like fun, Kat. *Glances at Seth again.* Ryzan is a dark elf, the light bothers him. Last time I saw a human wearing shades inside it was to hide something. rofl

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm

*She takes her glass to the sink, rinsing it out.* Time for me to be heading off now. *She winks at Ryzan.* Good to see you.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games