Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:18 pm

"You think so?" Still, his cheeks were flushed. "I just don't feel comfortable in something so... short.." He fidgeted with the end of his dress.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:21 pm

Kumajirou blinked at Turkey's demand that the hat be left be. Yet once Liechtenstein picked him up, he rather defiantly batted at that feather.
Of course, if he could speak he'd probably (possibly) argue that the feather was not the hat itself.

((xD I still wonder why Matt was given a polar bear. I mean, I can see why in a way... but a beaver would totally have been more fitting.
xD But then, listening to "We Are the Beaver" has solidified in my mind that Matt having Kumajirou has SOMETHING to do with Ivan.
But then again, I've got some crazy Canada-Russia theories.))

catweasels

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:23 pm

".........It is nice to be able to show off your legs....." she said. "...Especially nice ones....." She added the last part with a smirk as she looked at her own legs.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:26 pm

*irritating or not, it's not particularly respectable to start yelling at bears*

.. *walks out of Kumajirou's reach*

Turkey-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:27 pm

((It's snowin' here 8D @Canada: Hmmm, that is an interesting theory indeed. America: I can see Russia from my house! Lol, I had to.....))
Follows Turkey and pets the hat further, giggling at the fuzzy feeling it had.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:29 pm

*DITTO YELLING AT LITTLE GIRLS*

Y'.. can -- stop that!!

Turkey-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:32 pm

((And never mind that yelling at a bear would get Turkey both accusing looks and looks questioning his sanity.

@Liech- xD Oh, you haven't even heard the bulk of my theories on it...
=w= If it's STILL raining here, I'mma shoot someone in the face 'cause the roads'll be HELL in the morning when I leave for school.))

Kumajirou tilted his head as Turkey walked off, swatting in the direction of the feather despite his inability to reach. Yet once Liechtenstein followed after Turkey again, Kumajirou made another attack on the feather, catching it in his mouth.

=w=? -confusedfeathernibbling,yo-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:32 pm

"Eeep" hides behind a couch.

Loev Bara

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Lithuania blushed madly at that, averting his eyes. "I-I don't have nice legs..! But you do, Mrs. Belarus!" He tried to smile, then flushed even more. "Oh no, I meant...! That came out so disrespectful!" He rose his hands, waving them quickly.

((I have to shower! BRB. -Hopes Bela doesn't kill Liet while I'm away.- XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm

(..LIET. ♥♥♥ All y'all so cute.)

Turkey-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:39 pm

((Leit is just increasingly adorable >w>))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:40 pm

((Adorable!Liet is thirded.))

catweasels

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:46 pm

((Crap, gotta go! Bye-bye!! EDIT: D-aaw, thanks!))

Belarus blinked, sighing. "........Possibly, for your standards....but not for broth-" she cut herself off suddenly. "..No, never mind..." Belarus looked up at the clock. "....Your moving mouth has made me late....I have work to finish, please excuse me, everyone..." she said firmly as she got up and made her way to the door and stopped. Turning around, she looked to Liet- "....and please have that reddened face of yours checked by a doctor....you seem to be doing that a lot lately..." She bowed slightly and went out the door.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:49 pm

((BYE BELA!!!))
"But doesn't that mean he's blushing?" Liech thought out loud.

Loev Bara

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:52 pm

*with Lili behind a couch and Bela gone, there is no one currently vying for the hat*

*LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL--*

(SLEEP, GLORIOUS SLEEP.)
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games