Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Mein Liebling?" Leon whispered softly in German. His green eyes upon Soli's demon form. "Is that still you Soli?" He asked, his heart was hopeful, yet something told him that it wasn't Soli exactly, but it was obvious.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image
Argon found himself trapped in the chair but he only laughed. He realesed a coil of his aura, flexing his arms and tearing away from its hold. He rose before Neuro. "A noisy toy, indeed." He flicked his hand and sending an array of invisble darts at the man.

Misha rushed to the front of the cage, yelping as she was burned again. "Dante!" The cage door suddenly crashed down and she stumbled out, only to fall to the ground. The exposure to all the silver leaving her weak.

Kane ran into the room, his eyes falling on Nike and he was by her side before anyone could blink. He touched her cheek, angry at her feverlike dream state. The cuts on her pale skin caused his fury to grow. He rose, his face dark. "Argon, you are about to be obliterated from this world."

"You should have stayed. We are not complete without you." Argon replied wistfully.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image
Hana's body suddenly jolted violently as something else ripped inside her. Blood poured out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:08 pm
"Okay.. how did Nike do this..." Brago laid her down, then he stuck his tongue in Hanas mouth letting saliva drip down into it. Hs goal was to restore her insides to non-critical conditions  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:11 pm
Neuro gave him the finger,"Nice Try."He vanished leaving black mist behind he appeared on the ceiling,he took his gloves off,"Like I said I'm going to enjoy this,"He smiled.

Soli looked at Leon,"Why is there a mutt in front of me, I hate your kind!"She moved past him and started walking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 pm
User Image
Hana let out a scream as Brago's saliva made her inside knit back together painfully. Her body finally released itself and she shifted back into its human form.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:27 pm
"uhg.. i hate blood." He wiped the taste of Hanas blood from his mouth. " I will return you to the mansion Hana. I have a feeling that if I go back, you will just follow me and get in my way again."

((kk bb work. See you tonight girls ilu. Inkheart I will most likely not see you, so see ya tomorrow biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 pm
((Bye Demo!!!)) xd  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 pm

For a split second, Leon felt totally destroyed, but her grabbed her arm roughly. "Soli, fight it." He said, his green eyes held a look of determination to get his lover back no matter the costs on his behalf.

Dante ran over to Misha and collected her in his arms. "Oh God, I didn't know where you went, and then I. . . I. . ." He wept softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image
Hana still wasn't there mentally, so she didn't even hear what Brago said, nor did she know what was going on around her. Her eyes closed as she passed out.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 pm
Soli just smirked at him,"Soli isn't here right now mutt,"She looked at him,"and don't even try to get her back, her human side is weak and I can finally control this body at last,"She started laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:37 pm

He slammed demon Soli up against the wall. "Give her back to me!" He snarled, "Just give her back to me, please!" His eyes almost begging, but his voice was demanding.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 pm
She laughed,"No I'm having so much fun, why would I give her body back to her,"She kicked him off,"Why don't you go bury a bone somewhere else."She started walking away again.

Neuro jumped on top of Argon and held his head down, while pressing the drill on his head,"You won't be able to take this one off so easily, only a demon can,"He started laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image
"I left because you were bent on destroying humanity and without them we are useless." His voice was quiet. He didn't move. It seemed a wind swept between them, emphasizing the gulf that had grown between the brothers.

"Then I'll will make you destroy the world, myself. When you hurt the one you love, when you have to take her life, it will break you and I will have exactly what I want." Argon's face was a mask of fury. He suddenly felt a weight on top of him and the pain of the drill. "haha, that tickles." He stood throwing Neuro off. He pulled the drill from his head. "Gee, didn't Kane tell you. I can't die."

Misha could only hold him tight, not trusting her voice to speak. Nothing in the world had been more wonderful than to see him again. Tears streamed down her face and she began to shake. "Dante," she whispered, his name, the syllables soothing.

Edited  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:57 pm
Luc sighed and sat at the table. He honestly didn't know what to do but he felt everyone being hurt. "Neuro what's happening?" He called out to him hoping he could possibly do something.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games